August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

Fingers crossed for you this month! I know I should be grateful for my cycles in some ways, just get annoyed in others!
I was going to test tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I'm already out, I had a temp drop this morning and I had some spotting earlier. I never normally get spotting I just get AF full force but I still think its the start of it. Not too disappointed as I'm not in limbo anymore if she's here, it's only my first cycle charting so it's not been a waste as I now have a much better idea of my cycle and fertile days, plus my psychic reading predicted I would conceive in August so fingers crossed that will be my month! Can't believe I have to wait over three weeks til I O again, the TWW was bad enough!

The witch has just got me.

Had a little cry in the loo at work!! I did everything right this month & can't believe it hasn't happened. Got a positive OPK on day 14, BD'd the 3 days before on day of O & day after.

It's not going to happen next month either I know it as OH is away for the weekend right when I'm Oing. Arghhhh!

Currently feeling very sorry for myself here. :-(

hey ladies sorr the witch got you. I hope that you have good luck in your next ccles. mell i know he is away but you never know hun. fx and lots of :dust:

Hi bubbles my af usually shows in full force but i too have had some spotting before in the last fe cycles. not sure what it means? might as the fs when i have my app

I was on BCP when I was 18-19 for 2 years then for 5-6 months in 2007 and I I haven't been on and BCP since then. I used charting and not having sex during ovulation or withdrawal most of the cycle. I have NEVER gotten pregnant using this, so I think I was doing it right!!

NOw im using it to incrase my chances... My cycles have been on average from 30-32 days but since we started TTC-ing theyve moved to 35-36 days... WHICH IS LONG! but oddly enough, they are in full accordance with the moon cycles... I checked it out this month and I will be ovulating on a full moon!! ( today tomorrow)

I am waiting to O as well. I thought my cycle was 34ish days long too...however CD23 here and no sign of O. Maybe full moon BD is good luck!!!

August is the month ladies, keep your heads up, we will have that list full of :BFP:

Hey girls 12dpo for me, had a temp increase this morning. No more spotting since the two bright red spots 9dpo. Boobs still sore but not as sore. Getting weak cramps. I am hopeful AF doesn't show but its so hard to get my hopes up. One of my friends just had her baby girl last night so I will be visiting her in the hospital, it will make me want this even more. AF will probably hurt more if she shows

I think I'm just starting my third natural cycle off BCP, I know I'm luckier than some as at least my periods came back and charting has shown I am ovulating, but my cycles used to be regular 28 days and now they're 35-36 days so I'm waiting a week longer than before each time. I do feel messed up by BCP, my hair and skin have been terrible since I stopped it but hopefully things will start to even out again now I've got to the 3 month point.

I've been off BCP for just over a year and since I stopped I have had awful skin (only took it for 3 years). Even in my teens I rarely had a pimple. It's awful. I hope it goes away someday. :shrug:

Hi ladies :hugs: today is CD 14 for me- had my iui on sunday CD12 so i think ill be testing August 11? So can you please put me on the list, i would love to join you in the 2ww :hugs: A little about me- this is my 5th cycle with clomid, ovidrel and iui. DH and i have been through all the tests and everything came back great, so at this point my re told me that we have unexplained infertility. Im trying to be really positive this cycle and praying that we all get our :bfp: Lots and lots of hugs and :dust:

The witch has just got me.

Had a little cry in the loo at work!! I did everything right this month & can't believe it hasn't happened. Got a positive OPK on day 14, BD'd the 3 days before on day of O & day after.

It's not going to happen next month either I know it as OH is away for the weekend right when I'm Oing. Arghhhh!

Currently feeling very sorry for myself here. :-(

I know how you feel, I did so much this month and made a real effort to work out my fertile days and still nothing! :(

Hey girls 12dpo for me, had a temp increase this morning. No more spotting since the two bright red spots 9dpo. Boobs still sore but not as sore. Getting weak cramps. I am hopeful AF doesn't show but its so hard to get my hopes up. One of my friends just had her baby girl last night so I will be visiting her in the hospital, it will make me want this even more. AF will probably hurt more if she shows

hey hun just so you know with the spotting and temp increase it is looking very good for you :thumbup:

fx and :dust: to you

Still no AF but another BFN. When should I test again?

:( Havent o'd yet...dont know whats going on. I took soy this month hoping it would move o up, not make it later. I probably wont be testing August 15 now...

good luck girlies with your :bfp: :dust:

I got my peak today on cd15. will prob O tomorrow, so cd17 i will be 1dpo and then the tww hell begins again. Actually i'm looking forward because i am sooo tired from all of this bd.

:winkwink: Good luck with BD!!! Have a ton of fun! Try jumping him in a room you haven't BD in yet or for a while, that always makes for some fun times.!

Still no AF but another BFN. When should I test again?

Sorry to hear no BFP yet. Please remind me, how many DPO are you and any signs of AF coming?

I am 15dpo, no typical AF signs at all. Ugh. Completly lost on what to do. I have take a few tests.... all :BFN:

I say test again in a few days, some women take longer to show up on a pregnancy test than others, and may i suggest using FRER's there are the best!!! lol

Good morning ladies,

GL to optimistic1 testing today!!!:test::dust:

I'm sneezing non stop this morning, it started yesterday and thought it could be some dust, but today I have a regular sneezing fest and a blocked nose blehhh...#-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->