August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

So I Have NO IDEA what happened. I feel like I OV'd but I didnt have the egg whites sign...I did get really warm in my belly and bloated though and my wonderful temper was off the hook. You know what else I think I got?!?!? A mini yeast infection. GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I was so unbearable yesterday I switched my living room furniture around 3 times... so you can imagine that BD was kinda not on my mind...

Im really frustrated, but I think I covered many dates before the OV date which I dont think was yesterday finally and happened before maybe 29-30, which is good news!!

Will this mini infection affect our TTC chances? I dont even know if its a Y.infection but it feels like the begining of one, the only thing is that my lower abdomen is super sore..

Oh and I was a complete B**** with my DH. :( I wanna cry now.

Still no AF but another BFN. When should I test again?

Sorry to hear no BFP yet. Please remind me, how many DPO are you and any signs of AF coming?

I am 15dpo, no typical AF signs at all. Ugh. Completly lost on what to do. I have take a few tests.... all :BFN:

I say test again in a few days, some women take longer to show up on a pregnancy test than others, and may i suggest using FRER's there are the best!!! lol

I would agree with beebuzz and test again in a couple days (not like you wouldn't anyways :) ) but no signs of AF is good! Sending good vibes your way!!!!

im right there wit u lily my nose is acting up too....i woke up sneezing, and it was allergies lol....One thing i did wanna note on and hope its not tmi, but yesterday OH bought me a vibrator :blush: just for fun lol but yesterday was my O day so afte BD'ing 3 times ;) lol I had the big O with the vibrator and it seemed to help suck up all the :spermy: with all those contractions in my uterus so im sure they are up there I just hope one fertilizes and attaches....just an experience I wanted to share with you ladies and you might wanna try it...hey it is fun :blush:

So AF is due today, temp is down to almost coverline so im sure she will be here anytime today. Probably not even gonna test cause I'm almost positive Af will come. Boobs still sore which is the only unusual thing about this cycle. Usually they stop hurting around 12dpo

On a good note I get to stay in this thread cause I'll be testing again on the 30th!!

Lucky! Wish I had such a short cycle. Im at CD24 and havent o'd yet. :)
BTW, you're not out until you actually see AF...

Very sorry Megan. Hugs to you. If you are anything like me, I just feel like curling up in my bed and crying when that stupid lady shows up. Really hoping your next cycle gets your +!!!!

I made a chocolate cake.....Haha. I am back to the gym Monday

im right there wit u lily my nose is acting up too....i woke up sneezing, and it was allergies lol....One thing i did wanna note on and hope its not tmi, but yesterday OH bought me a vibrator :blush: just for fun lol but yesterday was my O day so afte BD'ing 3 times ;) lol I had the big O with the vibrator and it seemed to help suck up all the :spermy: with all those contractions in my uterus so im sure they are up there I just hope one fertilizes and attaches....just an experience I wanted to share with you ladies and you might wanna try it...hey it is fun :blush:

I'm glad the nose is not entirely blocked and there is not too much mucus, I'd hate to start antihistamines while ttc. :wacko:

Oh lol, what an awesome hubby you have! My hubby is too square, he would never buy me a vibrator, he doesn't like anything out of the ordinary... I'm the one with the dirty mind and kinky tastes, but I can understand if he is not into things that are different. At least I've convinced him for some innocent role playing, but that's as far as he will go.:haha:
I was actually reading about the connection between O and conception, it is not proven, but it can't hurt right? I guess the contracting can only move things further up, or at least shaken up haha! Good luck I hope this time will be it for us!:flower:

Well AF hasn't arrived all day I am 14 dpo and don't usually have a LP over 13 days. But my temp is down!! I had a massive headache(which I dot get around AF) all day and was extremely tired(Which is normal of CD1) Had light brown spotting on and off. I am going to see how my temp looks in the morning and if it is even lower I will know she is coming. If it is the same or higher I will test. Keep me in you thoughts!!!

Megan: :hugs: I would love a slice of your chocolate cake!

Over here I just don't know what to say. I have alot of really positive things going on in my life right now, and I'm so lucky, So the disappointment I feel about TTC hasn't been so extreme this week. BUT>>> I am so confused. It's funny, right when you think you get all this, you realize you don't. I got my Positive OPK on CD 38. The Day before my Doctor told me I was about to or just had ovulated, so I figured this was it! BUT, then yesterday CD40, I had another positive OPK. So I don't know. I'm BD every day again, so no matter which one was right, we'll have our bases covered. But, still, it's confusing.

Today on CD41, I had a dip in my temp, so we'll see if this is it. If there isn't a raise tomorrow, then IDK. :shrug:

Rebandy - your very much in my thoughts and hoping you didn't see another dip in temp! GL to you!!!!

Vietmamsie - totally with you on the confused level! I had a +OPK on CD22 in the afternoon so expected and hoped to see my temp rise the couple days after that...not the case :-(

For all - any thoughts on my chart now? Heading to an anovulatory cycle like I've been afraid of? Also, this morning when I temped (at 6am) it was 97.12 which was exactly the same as yesterday (but was not in the same exact area under tongue where i usually take it as i think i fell alseep and it slipped). I was afraid my battery in thermometer was dying so I took temp again immediately after, in my usual spot under tongue, to see if I would get another 97.12. I got 97.22. For charting purposes I should still take the first temp right? If so, bummer as it really doesn't make my chart look good.

hey viet, just thought i would pop in. Sometimes in some cycles people can actually O twice. It doesnt happen very often, but hey you never know hun. fx and good luck

I'm with you overananlyzer! CD26 and no pos opk yet. My temps have been the exact same three days in a row...I was beginning to think my thermometer was broken. lol Hopefully it will happen soon!

Hello ladies. I am excited that I used my vaginal sensor with my Ovacue today and it went up into the 200s. I was a little worried my numbers would stay really low but looks like I may get some O reading soon :happydance:

Well my temp was back up to 98.1 this morning so I tested with FMU and got a bfn. I am 15dpo and my LP is never this long, usually always 12-14. So I am just waiting for AF today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->