• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e3/K-197.svg/280px-K-197.svg.png sleeps to go!!!

Eeek I'm so excited when I see this thread... I've been buying stocking bits for lo.. no main pressies yet!! x

Ha just thinking to myself is it bad to start thinking about xmas pressents already, then i came accross this very active thread :D
Where are you all getting gift ideas from? I have oh's birthday next month and still have no idea what to buy so definetly no ideas for christmas there. For lo we are still wollowing in too many toys then he knows what to do with, and we will also have 2 children by christmas!

Is there anywhere we are allowed to post bargains/tips anywhere or are they not allowed?

There will be a bargain thread when the grotto opens :) I'm thinking about a balance bike for Harvey.xx

The one in the grotto was fab last year, shame we have to wait until then though.

Wohoo!! 197 days and only 7 weeks til mod bugging begins :)

Whoooo already been thinking what to get the boys I thought I had it all worked out but I'm stumped! We are getting them bikes though :)

190 sleeps to go!!!!

I really can't wait for christmas/winter this year :dance:

they're going to have an ice rink in Bath for the first time in ages!!!!!! :dance::dance:

190 sleeps :wohoo:

Aw I love ice rinks! We had one here last year but I couldn't go as it was constantly packed full and I wasn't comfortable going on the ice with that many people!
When we were visiting London the year before it was too cold to walk never mind go skate so we didn't go then either haha :)

190 sleeps :wohoo:

Aw I love ice rinks! We had one here last year but I couldn't go as it was constantly packed full and I wasn't comfortable going on the ice with that many people!
When we were visiting London the year before it was too cold to walk never mind go skate so we didn't go then either haha :)

I didn't think about the crowds lol I've never ice skated before so I'm hoping to get the courage to try it for the first time this year :haha:

Yeah it was only open evenings and weekends and at times that would be busy all the time. they literally didn't give themselves any hours where it could possibly be quiet!

I'm sure you'll be fine hun it's great fun :)

189 sleeps! I'm definitely getting Fran a play kitchen for crimbo, she absolutely loves the one at playgroup :)

I bought Paige baby anabell as it was half price in Argos, to put away for Christmas... I gave her it the next day :/
I do have some books put away for her, as shes a bit small just now (well she just wont sit and listen!)
Have no idea what Im going to get her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back