• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months to go...this is when the 'normal' people start to think about it...x

From tomorrow we are officially closer to next christmas than last christmas :wohoo:

:haha: I didn't realise so many people loved Christmas. What is it about Christmas that you all love so much? The gifts, the family time, the meal, the religious aspect? I am genuinely curious. I love Christmas tree decorations and buying gifts for LO but that's about it :haha:

I love the whole atmosphere. The way everything becomes magical. The excitement of the build up. I just love Christmas :)

I love the build up, the time of the year, the wrapping up warm, picking presents for everyone, wrapping up gifts, gift shopping and hot chocolate, roast marshmallows, roast chestnuts, putting up the decorations, choosing Christmas cards/writing & sending them, receiving Christmas cards, Christmas stockings, opening presents, family time - dh always takes off time for it, the food, the coming of a new year. I could probably add more :rofl:

182 Sleeps to go!!!

Aw I love everything about Christmas, the atmosphere, the food, the decorations, visiting everyone, the religious side of things, everything :)

Aw I love Christmas!!! :)

180https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2012/06/28/2bb3aed7d65f85a8782a8811e3b1eacf.gif

:dance::dance:

Brought another presant during week :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member