• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Alone 1 and 2 on Film 4 right now!!

V xxx

I wish I was as confident when it came to christmas trees, I can picture lo trying to climb up it :rofl:

judging by the weather in the last couple of days you would think it was around the corner!!!!!

still.....

images
days to go!!!!!!!!!

I wrapped the first Christmas gift of the year today :happydance: currently got on the Santa Claus 2 :bunny:

Expecting another Christmas delivery today :happydance:

Got A Christmas Carol on the tv, wrapped up in my scarf and got a candle burning. Feels like it should be Winter *sigh*

Hey lovely ladies. I'm off on my jollibobs today. Will try and update the title as and when I can, just depends on my 3G connection. See you in a week :happydance:

I am currently shopping for fathers day 2 july bdays, daughters 2nd in oct and christmas. done fathersday and today got a delievery of christmas stuff today :)

Oooo in the 100s!!

I'm having a depressed moment I really want to get LO a balance bike but i am struggling to wait until Christmas/2ndBirthday. If i got him one now it would be a very cheap or 2nd hand one, or i can save up and buy him a brand new one. OR he could just play on his cousins when they move back up north next month.

Not yet started saving up for presents, this wedding is draining us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back