Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so not ready for Christmas :haha: I already feel like I'm running out of time!

I think this thread is going to be deleted because there's a sticky in the grotto. Thanks for following everyone xx

This used to be the countdown thread in general chatter but since a new one has been started in the grotto I've decided to change this to a Christmas crafts thread as I can't see one of those!

We can share ideas for homemade presents, snowman soup, reindeer dust, decorations - anything you make yourself!

What will you be making this year??

Admin - I've already spoken to Vickie about moving this thread to the grotto xx

I'm going to make some too! Need a good recipe if you could share yours?

I'm about to start making my first lot of bunting :) Wish me luck!

Ooooh good luck, is it Christmassy themed bunting or to decorate Abigail's room?

Come on ladies, surely some of you are a bit crafty!!!!

I'm going to attempt to make a fabric advent calander, waiting for my felt to arrive so i can begin.

Wow what fabulous ideas! I might have a go at making Fran a stocking, didn't bother buying her one last year so she doesn't have one :thumbup:

Hey hun I will be starting christmas crafts V.soon but had a few orders to do first

Got them finished so will post pics as will be making some for christmas presents too :)

IMAG0578.jpg

IMAG0581.jpg

Cant wait to see what everyone else has been making :happydance:

I'm going to be making a start on Christmas cards soon for sale then hopefully will get some orders from them, waiting for some lovely gingerbread man toppers to arrive!

Oooh I've just thought I told an accidental fib! Fran does have a stocking! Might have to give an advent calendar a go instead :)

Ive just finished making a patgchwork christmas blanket for DD will post pic 2moro, with left over fabric im going to attempt some bunting
im also going to have a go at a christmas stocking for her because i bought a babys 1st xmas one last year :D

we made some salt dough decorations with her hand print on last week so they are there to decorate one day we are foing to give them to great grandparents and grnadparents as daft little gifts off LO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back