• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg not long at all :) I already know what I'm getting Zack but no keep changing my mind about Tyler's present. Spent so much money last year and none of it gets played with,and spent so much money on clothes for him and he's hardly worn them coz he only wears clothes on the weekend as he strips down to his pants and vest after school

1 month to go and its the longest day ( 20th june) the days start getting shorter :) and christmas soon be here

what month does santas grotto open?

Hey people! Donna is offline for a bit so I've taken over the thread.

Only 218 sleeps until Xmas!!!!!

this thread makes me nostalgic about the one we had last year :cloud9:

it'll be in 100's soon :dance:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/NC_218.svg/600px-NC_218.svg.png

:happydance:
I was wondering what would happen with Donna offline :)

Where has everyone gone??? Only 215 sleeps left!!!

Oh allllllll right I'll join the Christmas crew!

This will be Ariana's first Christmas which is super exciting.

And I am not going to let the various grandparents pressure us into spending the holidays with them. I'm sleeping IN MY OWN BED. Waking up IN MY OWN HOME. Opening presents UNDER MY OWN TREE.

Too right love! That's what we do too - last Christmas Day was spent just the 3 of us at home, then we had Steve's family round for Boxing Day.

We did sooooooo much running around last Christmas, I'm putting my foot down this year, especially since the baby will be here.

I might invite people over on Christmas Eve but no sleepover nonsense.

Boundaries! :haha:

Yay HM :) Welcome to the CCC :) I can't wait for this Christmas too with bubs :)
I've hosted Christmas for all my family the last 2 years so this year I've told everyone no way am I doing it again!
Our plan is to stay at our own house open pressies and stuff and we may consider visiting OH's family for dinner and my family Christmas eve or Stephens Day just so I don't have to cook haha :)

That's it love - put your foot down with a firm hand lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta