• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey don't knock it til you try it :winkwink: It was my favorite album as a kid :thumbup:

Do you have a parenting journal on here?

No I don't, never thought about starting one to be honest lol

Lol ok love, feel free to ask me anything anytime. And if you use whatsapp we could swap numbers too xx

That's awesome too because I've always wanted to text my international friends but didn't want to have to pay extra, so this sounds perfect.

All the cool kids live in the UK! :haha:

Yay! I am getting so excited for Christmas - and need to start buying for sure!

Hey now, I am a pretty cool kid and I am from the U.S.! :haha:

Ok so i been buying for fathers dqy and hubby/sons b'days in july and now made a proper start on daughters 2nd b'day in oct and christmas. a list has been made and lots ordered. But this means i have to clearout upstairs cupboard as thats where it all goes lol x

I can't wait!! And OH has agreed that we can buy a new tree this year!! :happydance:

We got a new one last year, my husband turned from Scrooge into Santa after Fran arrived lol

Haha I think the same is gonna happen with my OH :happydance:

Aww yay for generous daddies!

What kind of tree are you getting Dizzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"