• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

I've been super symptom spotting.

I'm having a rough cycle because I feel like I KNOW that I'm not pregnant...but I believe that I am.

My temps dropped and have stayed low, so I'm pretty sure that I'm out.

AND ON THAT NOTE:

I'm tired. My nipples have changed. I'm really, really tired. I've had really weird bowel movement issues all week, which I've read can be related. I'm nauseous. I'm really, really, really tired. I'm bloated.

I either am pregnant or am getting the flu. Both are possible.

I'm 7 DPO today, I believe. I'm trying REALLY hard to wait until at LEAST the first to test.

Hello, welcome new testers! :wave:
I'm sorry I am super busy this weekend!

Will reply properly tonight, if not tomorrow! My boilers packed up :cry:

Keep well x

:dust::dust::dust:
Aww ladies in really hope we have good news for the Christmas period I'd love to be extra happy and extra blessed xxxxx

Hi all, 2 dpo here and nothing to report, still far to early anyway.
How is everyone else[/QUOTE

Hi I'm officially 3dpo. DtD on ovulation and yesterday so lots if fx'd. How are you? Really positive thoughts ready for Xmas! Keep us updated Xx

Good luck everyone! What do you think of my opk I posted xx

My cycle this month was kinda like what you are experiencing. I get strong positive OPKs on CD15/16 but this month I got almost positive OPKs like all day on CD17....temp shift on CD20.

Your OPK looks like mine did this month...almost positive but not quite there. I'm pretty sure I ovulated, though, so maybe I just missed the peak of my surge....could be what is happening with you too. I say keep BDing for a few more days. :bunny:

If you temp/chart, you will know for sure when you ovulate. Good luck!

Hi all, 2 dpo here and nothing to report, still far to early anyway.
How is everyone else[/QUOTE

Hi I'm officially 3dpo. DtD on ovulation and yesterday so lots if fx'd. How are you? Really positive thoughts ready for Xmas! Keep us updated Xx

Crossing my fingers and toes that it's our month!!
Im trying to keep busy so I'm painting my bedroom this week to hopefully it makes the days go by a little quicker. How are you feeling? X

Mrs and mrs your symptoms sound really promising! The cycle we conceived our daughter I 'knew' wasn't pregnant and on the day I got my BFP my temp dropped lots. I was sure I was out, but just rested because I'm a POAS addict. 7dpo is still so early, you're definitely not out yet!

I always symptom spot. If I ovulated then I'm 5 dpo (ish) and I've had some interesting symptoms the last few days. Yesterday I had uterine cramps, then today I've felt really off, just a bit nauseous and headachey. I've also been exhausted the last couple of days, falling asleep on the sofa. I tested a couple of days ago and got a really faint line in the time limit, but then BFN the day afterwards. I get really bad evaps with cheapest and now it seems like they're showing up in the time limit too. It's got my hopes up though. Hopefully something will happen in the next week or so. We'll see.

Bundle4me I was checking cervical mucus and cervix position last month. But me and my partner didn't have chance to dtd by ovulation. So I knew there wasn't a chance but just hoped I'd had a spontaneous ovulation. This months though we've tried just on and after ovulation. As we were hoping for a little boy (our 1st is 14months now) which should take us to two. With her I knew straight away. Started being sick at 7dpo, I know every pregnancy is different though. Just daydreaming about who's to break the news to family is keeping me going. Will start checking cm and cp at around 5dpo so I'll keep you up to date. I was going to chart with temp but I wouldn't really know my body until after a few cycles. And I'm a sucker for making myself *believe* I'm preg... 😂🙈

OOhhh Squirrel that's exciting! Fx for you!!!!!

Your words are encouraging. My mom and partner both think I'm pregnant, and that is totally not helping me with my insanity level today. I feel like an absolute crazy person. I can't think about anything else.

I would be so pissed if I got consistent evaps! With my test this morning there was clearly NOTHING there, but I still stared at it for 20 minutes in case I was missing something.

I'm also a POAS addict. I have the wondfo pregnancy tests too, and they say right on it that they won't work until after your missed period.... yeahh...I've been peeing on those since 5 DPO. Why? I have no idea. I just can't stop. I must check! I'm trying to have more restraint with the more expensive tests. This morning after it came back negative it felt like I just peed on money and threw it in the trash. :dohh:

Now we wait, I suppose. :coffee:

Onetubeleft I know what you mean I will be convincing myself that I'm preg I think I will every month I try haha. So u think 5dpo your symptoms may start? I'm excited for symptoms but arrggghhh don't want to read into them :dohh: x

Onetubeleft I know what you mean I will be convincing myself that I'm preg I think I will every month I try haha. So u think 5dpo your symptoms may start? I'm excited for symptoms but arrggghhh don't want to read into them :dohh: x

It's really difficult because before my little one. I had an ectopic and needed the tube removing at 6w5days. So literally I was symptom spotting right from ovulation. And as soon as I had a positive at 14days past ovulation I had to go for a scan to make sure baby was in the right place, so very thankful she was. I can't afford to lose my other tube. (Because I've already got one- Id need to pay for IVF)

I'm symptom spottong this time because although I didn't get a positive till a day after my period was due. Looking back I should have known. I'd recently stopped smoking and I was throwing up constantly. Surely quitting wouldn't have caused that! And my lower stomach was rock solid. So these are the things I'll be looking for now! Have you had any little niggles. Implantation wouldn't have happened for us yet. But your body definitely knows if it's going to I think. Your hormones start early? Maybe? Wishful thinking I kno!? But it's keeping me happy x

Onetubeleft - I had an ectopic in August. I have ovulated twice since but I get really bad ovulation pains. And not just at the ectopic side either! The first time it was from my right tube (the ectopic side) so I thought fair enough, maybe it is sore because of the ectopic. This month I had the same pain at the left side!

It's really difficult because before my little one. I had an ectopic and needed the tube removing at 6w5days. So literally I was symptom spotting right from ovulation. And as soon as I had a positive at 14days past ovulation I had to go for a scan to make sure baby was in the right place, so very thankful she was. I can't afford to lose my other tube. (Because I've already got one- Id need to pay for IVF)

I'm symptom spottong this time because although I didn't get a positive till a day after my period was due. Looking back I should have known. I'd recently stopped smoking and I was throwing up constantly. Surely quitting wouldn't have caused that! And my lower stomach was rock solid. So these are the things I'll be looking for now! Have you had any little niggles. Implantation wouldn't have happened for us yet. But your body definitely knows if it's going to I think. Your hormones start early? Maybe? Wishful thinking I kno!? But it's keeping me happy x

Sounds like a very heart braking event I'm sorry to hear that. I miscarried my baby boy in august due to a early placenta abruption I was 18 weeks, we only found out after the autopsy as I wasn't bleeding the babies heart had stopped on a scan, so as soon as I see a bfp I need to start asprin to make sure baby sticks so last month I started testing at 8dpo but seeing only one line hurts more than af i think.
Thought I had a few niggles today but then realised it's far to early and I'm looking into everything already when I said I wouldn't haha x

Anyone symptom spotting yet? X

Trying not to but it's soo hard not to read into every little thing! Feeling crappy, very tired but I think that's because our DS has a touch of asthma and has been up a lot over the past few nights coughing.

I have no idea when I o'd, I've never tried opks or temped. 1st Dec will be CD32 so hoping to hold out until then. With DS I tested on CD25 and got :bfn:, tested a week later on CD32 and we got our positive. Not holding out much hope this month though as this is only cycle 1 TTC.

Loeylo, I wrote a really long post and then lost it 😡😩 but the gist of it was

I have the same pains every month I've just had around 3 years practicing what helps me. Usually yoghurt or milk... Anything dairy really. Just know that I've been where you are. And I have my little girl. So I'm proof that there's pregnancy after ectopic. And I know friends and family don't quite get how you feel. So just holla if you want a chat. X

Bundle4me. I have no words for you babes that must have been horrific. I'm sooo sorry. Was he your 1st sweetie? Really Hoping this is our month! 😘😘😘😄😄😄

Onetubeleft no idea do have two children to my previous partner but it was mine and my oh first together. It was a horrible thing but I believe everything happens for a reason and that's what keeps us going. This is our no month I feel our bfp's coming :hugs: xx

So sorry to hear of your losses onetubeleft, loeylo, bundle4me. Fxd this will be a lucky month for us all, hugs and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->