• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Aww hun! :hugs: Losing a baby is such a hard thing to go through. It's still very early and it's always okay to mourn your loss. It's definitely a good thing to try and think positive for the future but you are allowed to be sad at your loss! :hugs:

I'll add you to the list! X

Yey for your fertile window Miss406 get them:spermy::spermy: on there way :haha:
Thank you I hope it's your lucky month too

Yes I'm going to test on day of 17th as I really should start af the day before. Otherwise I would be poas for a week before hand winding myself up everytime seeing the dreaded BFN.
I'm going to think positive his month and hopefully having other people all doing this together will snap me out of the negativity I have felt since July.
Thank u for welcoming me x

So sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our little boy in august and it's been so so hard but these ladies are so lovely and make me think more about the good things to come x :hugs:

Well we DTD last night but he's away tonight with work commitments :cry:
He'll be back tomorrow and we'll DTD tomorrow night and he'll be then here every night after and ovulation should be Monday / Tuesday ish, so not too much longer now! :hugs:

Orglethorp ~ :wave: Hello and welcome! I've added you to our list of testers :) :dust:

Ahughes ~ Yep, you're 3dpo today! :dust:

Babylove100 ~ I've added you for the 18th but will go and change it, good luck! :dust:

CaribbeanBaby ~ :wave: Hello and welcome! Ha ha - You're one of us, POAS addicts :) Good luck sweetie! :dust:

loeylo ~ :wave: Welcome! Corse we don't mind you joining, the more the merrier! :D I'll add you to our list sweetie, good luck! :dust:

gits87 ~ You're only slightly behind me, practice is key, we don't want your other half with old soldiers :) :dust:
OPK's help predict your ovulation date, they'll get stronger before they finally turn positive, the test line MUST be as dark OR darker than the control line to count as a positive and it means your LH (ovulation hormone) is 'surging'. Good luck! :dust:

karenh ~ Cycle buddies? I Ovulated on CD15 last time but had a short period, this time I've had a long period I think I will be ovulating on CD14 - we shall see though! Good luck! :dust:

bundle4me ~ Morning! :wave: We DTD last night too! Woke up this morning to ''high fertility'' status, I thought my fertile window opened tomorrow, but hey - I'm not complaining. My DF isn't coming over tonight, he has to stay at his mums due to work commitments! Fingers crossed this is your month hun! :dust:

Leann83 ~ :wave: Hello and welcome! More than welcome to join us! I'll add you to our list of testers, good luck! :dust:

So, It looks like my fertile window has opened. A day earlier than expected but I'm not complaining. :D Temperature drop this morning, trying to compare it to my last cycle :)

Photo competition later, who's taking part? Our mission is to photograph a pair of cute booties, doesn't matter where, doesn't matter the colour or price. The photo with the most ''thanks'' as LIKES will win. You've got all weekend to submit your entries. :)

LOL MISS yes practice is key. But we both fell asleep yesterday. Its been a long work week. But we have the weekend ;)

OOOO that sounds really fantastic i like the idea of taking a photograph of cute booties. I shall try to participate :)

I am hopeful as my cross hairs appeared for Tuesday, and on Monday night we DTD twice, and then once on Tuesday night... my husband is on FertilAid and Motility something... and we also used pre-seed. I am hoping all of that was enough!!

:dust:

Orglethorp ~ :wave: Hello and welcome! I've added you to our list of testers :) :dust:

Ahughes ~ Yep, you're 3dpo today! :dust:

Babylove100 ~ I've added you for the 18th but will go and change it, good luck! :dust:

CaribbeanBaby ~ :wave: Hello and welcome! Ha ha - You're one of us, POAS addicts :) Good luck sweetie! :dust:

loeylo ~ :wave: Welcome! Corse we don't mind you joining, the more the merrier! :D I'll add you to our list sweetie, good luck! :dust:

gits87 ~ You're only slightly behind me, practice is key, we don't want your other half with old soldiers :) :dust:
OPK's help predict your ovulation date, they'll get stronger before they finally turn positive, the test line MUST be as dark OR darker than the control line to count as a positive and it means your LH (ovulation hormone) is 'surging'. Good luck! :dust:

karenh ~ Cycle buddies? I Ovulated on CD15 last time but had a short period, this time I've had a long period I think I will be ovulating on CD14 - we shall see though! Good luck! :dust:

bundle4me ~ Morning! :wave: We DTD last night too! Woke up this morning to ''high fertility'' status, I thought my fertile window opened tomorrow, but hey - I'm not complaining. My DF isn't coming over tonight, he has to stay at his mums due to work commitments! Fingers crossed this is your month hun! :dust:

Leann83 ~ :wave: Hello and welcome! More than welcome to join us! I'll add you to our list of testers, good luck! :dust:

So, It looks like my fertile window has opened. A day earlier than expected but I'm not complaining. :D Temperature drop this morning, trying to compare it to my last cycle :)

Photo competition later, who's taking part? Our mission is to photograph a pair of cute booties, doesn't matter where, doesn't matter the colour or price. The photo with the most ''thanks'' as LIKES will win. You've got all weekend to submit your entries. :)

Thank you! Makes such a difference having ladies in the same boat to get through it with! I had forgotten how TTC takes over your brain once you start :wacko: Dunno bout your OHs but I couldn't imagine mine would be too up for talking EWCM, fertile windows and all that :haha: and no one really knows we are TTC, apart from SIL!

No date yet. Still waiting for stupid AF to show up. Grrrr! Usually I don't have to take the whole 10 provera pills but I guess this month is different since I for sure didn't ovulate. Looking forward to 100mg of clomid! They also said I can go in for a blood test on the day I get my +OPK this month to see if it's accurate. YAY! I'll estimate my testing date when AF arrives but I actually have no idea when I'm going to O (if at all) so I might have to adjust it! GL everyone! Dec 1st is coming up fast for those ladies who are testing. Anyone getting excited? Any symptoms yet?

Hi Ladies, can I join? :wave:

Ill be testing the 6th of December. Would love to be testing on the 3rd as its my birthday but that would probably only make me 6dpo. I also should be ovulating on my OH's birthday, what a birthday present that would be!

Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Miss406: yep cycle buddies! OPK is all I am doing and it was negative, but I am starting to get twinges, so we will see. Exciting that your fertile window has opened!

Carribeanbaby: sounds like you have all the bases covered! Good luck!

So many new ladies! How fun! Good luck everyone!

DH and I dtd this morning. Gearing up for ovulation in the next few days. Period tracker says I am in my fertile window. I hope this is all of our months!

Well that's me done all I can this month. Pretty sure I ovulated on Wednesday which means we caught 2 days before ovulation, but I was supposed to ovulate a few days later so missed most of my window and couldn't have sex on the other two days because of other commitments! Argh!

I am usually super fertile so hopefully that is enough!

Gits87 ~ Oh yes, practice! I feel your exhaustion, I live constantly exhausted :lol: Have a good weekend! :spermy: We have all weekend to submit our photos of our booties, would love for you to take part :D

CaribbeanBaby ~ Woo hoo, cross hairs :D Fingers crossed that's done the job! :D Good luck! :dust:

Leann83 ~ Oh it can I completely agree! I think last month we DTD WAY too much, to the extent it became almost like well, love-less. It was horrible, it really took over everything, and it takes a few weeks for it to get back to how it was. This cycle we won't let it get to us too much! Good luck and you're right, they don't want to know about our mucus lol :D

SweetPea3200 ~ Is she late? That sounds like a good plan, a blood test to check you're ovulating and the accuracy of those OPK's!

CoralInGold ~ :wave: Hello welcome! More the merrier :D I'll add you to the list :D A late birthday present is always welcome! :D Good luck! :dust:

karenh ~ Woo hoo! I can't wait to see what my tests say tomorrow, though CD12 is still way too early, but it's in my fertile window so fingers crossed :D If you expect to ovulate soon you're probably in your fertile window anyway, regardless of negative OPK's! :dust:

loeylo ~ Fingers crossed that's enough hun! :D :spermy:

I managed to take two photos for my entries this weekend! :lol:

This is entry one for our photo competition of booties :D
These are £4 (what a bargain!)
The shop I went to only sold these two pairs :oops: Quite disappointed really!

Attachments

• 10799646_607740092687752_678376433_n.jpg
    10799646_607740092687752_678376433_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
This is my second entry for our photo competition.
I loved these so much so I bought a pair for my son :oops:

Attachments

• 10811506_607740076021087_529311202_n.jpg
    10811506_607740076021087_529311202_n.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2
Ohh Miss406 I'm gonna have to get hunting!! Day out tomorrow so will probably see some cuties.

So I'm almost in the long tww and am gonna not symptom spot. Who else is gonna try not to and who else spots like crazy :)

Ohh Miss406 I'm gonna have to get hunting!! Day out tomorrow so will probably see some cuties.

So I'm almost in the long tww and am gonna not symptom spot. Who else is gonna try not to and who else spots like crazy :)

Looking forward to your pictures, we will take our mind off TTC :D
I'd love to see if you can find any Christmas ones... I'm really disappointed this shop didn't have any... may have to properly go out shopping next weekend! :D
I think I will log them onto FF but not read too much into it... well.... try not to anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->