• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Thanks leann 👍

Bundle4me I wouldn't worry about it. I make mistakes all the time. Haha. Lots of baby dust ladies! X

OOhhh Squirrel that's exciting! Fx for you!!!!!

Your words are encouraging. My mom and partner both think I'm pregnant, and that is totally not helping me with my insanity level today. I feel like an absolute crazy person. I can't think about anything else.

I would be so pissed if I got consistent evaps! With my test this morning there was clearly NOTHING there, but I still stared at it for 20 minutes in case I was missing something.

I'm also a POAS addict. I have the wondfo pregnancy tests too, and they say right on it that they won't work until after your missed period.... yeahh...I've been peeing on those since 5 DPO. Why? I have no idea. I just can't stop. I must check! I'm trying to have more restraint with the more expensive tests. This morning after it came back negative it felt like I just peed on money and threw it in the trash. :dohh:

Now we wait, I suppose. :coffee:

TTC is a uniquely frustrating time and it's very normal for it to consume your every waking moment. I was awful when we were TTC our daughter. It was on my mind all the time.

The evaps are starting to annoy me a bit as I never had any before last month and now I'm getting loads. It's not like they're from one bad batch either. Very irritating. They may drive me mad before my periods even return (I don't know if I'm ovulating yet after having my daughter, I just had quite a few signs, but no definitive proof).

Testing at 5dpo is the true mark of a POAS addict, but don't worry, you're in good company :haha:

Ha! Good company indeed!

SO. I've been having this weird feeling that I might be ovulating right now. I had a slight temp drop this morning and I have a LOT of CM today.

Luckily my donor agreed to do a donation tomorrow morning at 0700... so if I AM ovulating right now, hopefully the egg can hang out until then.

If i'm ovulating right now, I'll have to wait TWO MORE WEEKS.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE. ****Dramatic hand over head, head juts back, close curtain*****

Can I join? This is my 19th cycle and I hope santa brings me a bfp. I received my bfp last December so hoping for a repeat only with a sticky bean. I will start testing on the 4th

Hi baby.love welcome.
How is everyone today? I just got this hit of nerves wondering is this going to be my month, so many days still left till I know eeek

onetubeleft ~ Hello! 1DPO, very exciting but a very long wait ahead :( I'm glad you have a good feeling, I think we all do! It's December ladies, we're going to get those :bfp: for our presents :D I'll be testing around the 5th though hope to prolong until the 7th so then I will be 12dpo! (hopefully!) I'm glad to hear you're laid back about this month too - I hope I can be when the going gets tough!

ellahopesky
~ Hello! :wave: Welcome! You're more than welcome to join! I'm sorry I have been busy and unable to update the thread but I will add you to our list now! :dust:

Mrs. and Mrs. ~ Hello! :wave: Welcome! Fingers crossed for you! Will add you to our list now! :D :dust:
Wow, you have a lot of really promising symptoms... Keep holding on to test... keep waiting, the more you wait the more reliable they are! :D I know you've done a few cheap ones and done the classic POAS stare but wait, just a few more days!

bundle4me
~ Hello! Testing before your sons birthday? Fingers crossed! :dust: That would be awesome!

squirrel. ~ Hello! How old is your little one? Fingers crossed your fertility comes back soon. My son is now 5 months old and although my cycle length is varying by 2 or 3 days I am ovulating. Fingers crossed the guess work is over soon for you! The cramping sounds hopeful. I know what you mean. Last cycle a few days after ovulation I had uterine cramps too, and I hadn't had them since my son was born either. I convinced myself I was pregnant but at 12dpo the witch got me - be careful with symptom spotting, it can be really disappointing.

wantingagirl ~ Hello! Have you had a peak yet sweets? I must admit I ovulated last cycle on CD15, which is a day later than I usually ovulate. I hope you've peaked :) That picture you posted I'm sure looks POSITIVE to me! Good luck! :dust:

MJsBabyShaw
~ Hello! :wave: Most welcome to join! :D I'm sorry I've been away and I will add you to the list now! You're in Decembers club now hehe, brilliant :D :dust:

LavenderLove ~ Hello! :wave: Welcome! Please do join in! Sorry I've been away and I will add you to the list now! :dust:

Loeylo
~ Hello! Sorry to hear your son has asthma! :( Do you get any ovulation pains which could pinpoint ovulation to a certain degree? I'd definitely trying temping IF there's a next time, and OPK's are quite cheap too, so could be worth a shot?

Baby.Love12
~ Hello! :wave: You're most welcome to join! I'll add you to the list and fingers crossed you get that :bfp: Sorry about last year :( :dust:

AFM ~ Well, I am SO sorry ladies. My eldest turned TEN this weekend (yep, double figures) and we had a party Sunday. On Saturday our boiler stopped working and we are STILL without heating in the house. I had to purchase last minute heaters in the house, which is sods law because we have electric and gas meters in the property I topped up the gas more so for the heat and hot water. I always do. My DD1 has a cardiac condition and NEEDS to kept warm. If her temperature falls, her heart has to work much harder which in turn, increases the risk of sudden cardiac death which she is at risk of what ever the temperature. :cry:
I'm on CD14 now and again I have a HIGH fertility status. I'm hoping my peak arrives tomorrow, like last cycle, on CD15. My temperature has dropped again today. Had a few twinges last night but nothing today. Will start using OPK's this afternoon twice a day to see when I ovulate, as at the moment these tests are with FMU.
We DTD twice yesterday, I was trying to do it once a day during my fertile window to increase our chances but yesterday we just couldn't keep our hands off each other. :oops: I am glad in a way because last cycle we DTD TOO much and it became a chore. So I'm glad the love and joy is back.

Fingers crossed ladies that this is OUR month. I want to see :bfp: along side each and every one of our names on Page 1 :D

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks for the warm welcome girls! I think I have definitely covered my bases now the waiting begins.

Thanks! I'm hoping for an early Christmas BFP...I've been at this for a long time!! My temps are pretty steady...no symptoms yet but I'm only 4ishDPO. started taking progesterone in the evening and will continue until I test on 13DPO. It makes me very drowsy so helps put me to sleep in the evenings. Other than that, no side effects. Hopefully it will help with implantation and give me a sticky BFP.

Baby.Love12 ~ Try not to go too mad in the two week wait! :D How many DPO are you now? :dust:

MJsBabyShaw ~ Still very early for symptoms.. Fingers crossed the progesterone works for you hun! Good luck for 13dpo! :D Have you had any temp drops yet to suggest implantation? Still ages to go so no problem if not :D :dust:

Baby.Love12 ~ Try not to go too mad in the two week wait! :D How many DPO are you now? :dust:

MJsBabyShaw ~ Still very early for symptoms.. Fingers crossed the progesterone works for you hun! Good luck for 13dpo! :D Have you had any temp drops yet to suggest implantation? Still ages to go so no problem if not :D :dust:

I try every month but somehow I still manage to drive myself nuts. Im not sure bc I got the solid smiley on Saturday on My cb advanced ovulation test so I'm assuming ovulation will be today but could have been yesterday also. So I will call tomorrow 1 dpo I guess. What do you think?

Bundle4me - So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

CD11 over here. Lots of CM today which is quite unusual. Think my body is gearing up to shoot that eggy. C'mon eggy, you'd be the best Christmas present EVER :spermy:

Baby.Love12 ~ I thought once you got a solid :) that meant you were to ovulate that day? Have you had any pains? Calling tomorrow 1dpo sounds reasonable :dust:

CaralInGold ~ When do you usually ovulate? Fingers crossed. :dust:

Usually around CD15-16. I've never temped or tracked. I just listen to my body, BD every other day & hope for the best!

Usually around CD15-16. I've never temped or tracked. I just listen to my body, BD every other day & hope for the best!

Do you get ovulation pains? Isn't it difficult to know your DPO without knowing for sure when you ovulated? I'm in a two and fro after getting high on my monitor, no ferning and negative OPK. I'm thinking I will ovulate tomorrow. Our last BD tonight - Fingers crossed when that egg comes out to play tomorrow I'll have an army up there ready and waiting :D

Hahaha that's exactly what I think, a little :spermy: army ready to get to work!

Yeah I get ovulation pains, bloating, sore boobs & if foods put in front of me, I will demolish it!

It is hard to distinguish DPO but I usually go from the day after I've had my mad ovulation moment!

I will start tracking if we reach the 12 month mark, I'm just hoping we don't need to.

Ha ha :D Great minds think a like don't you know? :haha:
How many cycles have you been through so far?

I have tender breasts for days up coming to ovulation. It'd be really hard for me I think to not test. Not just because I am a POAS addict but also because I like to know for sure. I know last cycle I ovulated on CD15 but worryingly on CD14 I had a positive at 5pm and tests looked 'almost there' on CD14am (the IC ones).

This cycle, SMU CD14 and well, its still no where near! Little bit concerned I am going to ovulate late. Doesn't matter when I ovulate really but it's nice to know for sure you know.

Attachments

• cd14opk.jpg
    cd14opk.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh I'm still a POAS addict. Infact, The postman shall be bringing me some lovely 10miu's tomorrow! :happydance:

This is cycle #7

How many dpo does everyone start testing? Mine will be 13dpo

That looks pale miss406, how's your digi look?
Hiya, thanks! I've had 4 days now of HIGH readings on the monitor! :shock:

Oh I'm still a POAS addict. Infact, The postman shall be bringing me some lovely 10miu's tomorrow! :happydance:

This is cycle #7
Ahhh :haha: Don't forget to take notice of the offer on FRER in Boots Chemists. They're Buy one get one free. I've got 8 on their way. I purchased 2 on eBay before noticing the offer. So I've now got 10 x FRER and 3 x CB digital and 4 X CB blue dye :oops: and at least 30-40 IC HPT's :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->