Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Haha yeah u don't want to spot but do in your head, well that's my way.
How cute are these

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-21-21-38-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-21-21-38-30.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Felt the need to update my avatar. I love all my children but my 5 month old is really getting the hang of this 'selfie' lark :lol:

Please can everyone check the main list on page 1 and let me know if I have missed anyone? If I have missed you I apologise it is a genuine mistake and I will right it! :oops:

Attachments

• 961569_607799449348483_2010174704_n.jpg
    961569_607799449348483_2010174704_n.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
Felt the need to update my avatar.

Please can everyone check the main list on page 1 and let me know if I have missed anyone? If I have missed you I apologise it is a genuine mistake and I will right it! :oops:
So cute!!!

How cute are they, IF i get a bfp next month im going to buy them as my first purchase

So it has started. I am 1dpo.... DTD yesterday and hoping to do so again today. I've got a good feeling about this one. Anyone else testing around the 5th? X how are you all feeling. After all tis the season! X

So it has started. I am 1dpo.... DTD yesterday and hoping to do so again today. I've got a good feeling about this one. Anyone else testing around the 5th? X how are you all feeling. After all tis the season! X

1 dpo here to but testing the 4th as it's my little boys birthday on the 5th. I'm feeling good about this month too. Used opk and fertility gel x

I can't quite put my finger on it. But I'm a lot more laid back this month. Baby dust to you. Keep us updated if you get any symptoms! X

1 dpo here to but testing the 4th as it's my little boys birthday on the 5th. I'm feeling good about this month too. Used opk and fertility gel x

I can't quite put my finger on it. But I'm a lot more laid back this month. Baby dust to you. Keep us updated if you get any symptoms! X

I will. I'm rather relaxed but by 9dpo I will be crazy haha. Lots of luck to you and keep updating also x

I'm still not even sure if my fertility has returned post-baby, so I feel incredibly relaxed about the whole thing. That wasn't the case when we were TTC our daughter. We only tried for two cycles, but I'd been waiting for us to start for a year and charting my pill-free cycles for five cycles before that, so I felt very anxious by the whole thing. It was as far from relaxed as it could be! I'm very grateful for the more NTNP approach we're taking this time. That said, I would rather my periods were back so that all this guess work could be gone. I don't like not even knowing uf I'm ovulating or not.

If the ferning and CM were ovulation then I'm around 3/4 dpo and I had the weirdest cramping earlier tonight. They definitely felt uterine rather than anything else, which is interesting as I haven't had any uterine cramps since a week or so after my daughter's birth. Hopefully that's a good sign of returning fertility if nothing else!

Anyone else mildly cramping?

Hi there, can I join? I was on the November testing thread but I ovulated a little late this cycle (CD18/19 instead of my normal CD15/16). I'm 2 or 3 DPO so I'm in my TWW - yay! I plan to test on December 4th.

Hi all, 2 dpo here and nothing to report, still far to early anyway.
How is everyone else

Hello! Hoping I can join in. :) I'll be testing around December 15th. Sitting on CD4 now.

Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->