• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Could I join you ladies? :flower:

I'm actually WTT but unexpectedly ended up in the TWW again this month (was here for my last cycle too :dohh: )

I usually keep track of cm to figure out when I ovulate and I ovulated on November 14...3dpo today then, I think. My OH forgot to use condoms the days before that, so here I am. :haha:

My AF is due somewhere around the 28th of November, but I plan on waiting until December 1st to test. I would be absolutely thrilled with a BFP, especially right before Christmas.

Here's hoping for BFPs for all of you lovely ladies! :flower:

hey we almost have the same name! And u oed on my brothers' birthday lol :). Nice to meet you!

Would u ladies put me down for Dec 6th? Idk how much of a shot ive got this cycle but I'm praying for a holiday miracle! FX!

:dust: to you all!!

Could I join you ladies? :flower:

I'm actually WTT but unexpectedly ended up in the TWW again this month (was here for my last cycle too :dohh: )

I usually keep track of cm to figure out when I ovulate and I ovulated on November 14...3dpo today then, I think. My OH forgot to use condoms the days before that, so here I am. :haha:

My AF is due somewhere around the 28th of November, but I plan on waiting until December 1st to test. I would be absolutely thrilled with a BFP, especially right before Christmas.

Here's hoping for BFPs for all of you lovely ladies! :flower:

hey we almost have the same name! And u oed on my brothers' birthday lol :). Nice to meet you!

Would u ladies put me down for Dec 6th? Idk how much of a shot ive got this cycle but I'm praying for a holiday miracle! FX!

:dust: to you all!!

That's it - confuse the old girl why don't you? I say 'old girl' I'm only 29 :lol:
I'll add you to the list sweets, Fingers crossed :dust:

LoL :haha: Thank you hun! I haven't put my name on a "BFP thread" in a while and I thought you ladies seemed like I nice group. Maybe my sudden urge to join and have my name up on a bfp thread is a good sign that my enzyme therapy has worked...?! :) lol Hopeful thinking.. I'm def praying for a huge holiday miracle! FX!

I hope to see many, many Christmas bfps in here! <3
:dust:

I believe I should be oing within the next 5 days. I'm hoping for CD13 :) Idk why, it just sounds like a good day this cycle..lol. :haha:

Awww bless you! Yep, all friendly, all having a good natter :D
If like last cycle I ovulate on CD15 again I'll be ovulating with you, I'm currently on CD10! Needless to say, when this topic goes quiet, we all know what we're all up to :lol:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Come on ladies, let's show Januarys' testers we've got this :) :bfp:

Good luck aidensmommy1 :dust:

:dust::dust:
I think this thread is gonna be lucky I feel it!!!!!

Can't believe I've got 16 days until testing, seems a life time away :lol:

I tell you what we should do, a challenge a day... Do we all have cameras? I have an idea :)
Perhaps to help the time fly by, we could create a challenge, a subject a day, we all have to take a photo and edit it in the best way we can and share the pics on here? Perhaps topics like 'something blue' or something round etc... Any other ideas? Any other ideas for games? Help bide our time? :D

Oh how about pics of cutest baby gro or cutest booties pic. Pics of net I don't mean buying them :)

Loving that cutest booties idea! Shall we all do that tomorrow? Extra points for those who pick christmas booties :lol:

The picture with the most ''thanks'' wins?

Use the 'thanks' button as a LIKE?

LoL :haha: Thank you hun! I haven't put my name on a "BFP thread" in a while and I thought you ladies seemed like I nice group. Maybe my sudden urge to join and have my name up on a bfp thread is a good sign that my enzyme therapy has worked...?! :) lol Hopeful thinking.. I'm def praying for a huge holiday miracle! FX!

I hope to see many, many Christmas bfps in here! <3

I believe I should be oing within the next 5 days. I'm hoping for CD13 :) Idk why, it just sounds like a good day this cycle..lol. :haha:

Hi! Can I ask what enzyme therapy is? I'm curious!

Right then girls, tomorrow - take a photograph of some booties.... any colour, any design. The one with the most votes ''thanks'' wins! We will beat that 2 week wait boredom, not that some of us are even in the 2ww yet :lol: :oops:

Shall we give all weekend for the entries to come in? :lol:

We'll have all weekend to go shopping or snap some! Gives us all chance to chill out with our families etc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->