Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Yeah, sure thing embo. Fingers crossed you get strong lines soon though!

Emma, looks positive! Test again!

I've had a huge temp drop. Too early for implantation it's just my surge of oestrogen.
It's stayed above my cover line. Wasn't this dramatic last cycle.

Whoops. Sorry embo - I thought that was your pic I was looking at but it wasnt.

Quick question anyone, im still having huge amount of ewcm temp down today and had 2 days of positive ov tests, is this normal? Tia xxx

Quick question anyone, im still having huge amount of ewcm temp down today and had 2 days of positive ov tests, is this normal? Tia xxx

Do you have a chart? I'm no expert but a few days before my :bfp: with my last baby I had WCM, posted a photo on here and got the 'are you about to ovulate' messages in return... So could be a good symptom ;)

:oops: I have a teeny tiny confession... :oops: :shock:

Now, I don't know what I was thinking, perhaps I just wasn't thinking at all... but I tested. :oops: :shock: Yes, yes - at only 4dpo. I'm staying away from home at the moment and purposly left my stash at home so I couldn't do just this - test!
I found one cheapie at the bottom of my handbag! :shock:
Last time I did one it was stark white immediately after testing. I also did the last test around 4dpo too :haha:

So, I tested. I believe there should be two vertical lines... I got one of each.. both pink.... I was like Oh my life - what's going on? A few minutes later stark white! :lol:

Last time I tested though it was stark white immediately so it panicked me a little today to see the other pink line going across it :lol:

I'll attach pics for you...

Worrying thing is, tonight I am going home to check on the house and post, Will I be able to keep my stash there - untouched... Or should I grab 3 FRER and 1 CB digital for good measure? :haha:

Attachments

• 4dpooops.jpg
    4dpooops.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 4dpooops1.jpg
    4dpooops1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 20
Thanks hun, cant get chart to attach but if u click on ticker will take through to it, i hope i do will poas again after.
The sensible person in me says leave the tests alone, but the poas addict is going test test and test some more lol xx

Thanks hun, cant get chart to attach but if u click on ticker will take through to it, i hope i do will poas again after.
The sensible person in me says leave the tests alone, but the poas addict is going test test and test some more lol xx

Ha ha - I know what you're saying! We understand each other!
If you wait until 10dpo so will I...... My fate lies in your hands, when are you testing again? :haha:

Has anyone got any symptoms?

What about you girls with your BFP's?

The only thing I've got is that giant glob of cm today and my nipples are SLIGHTLY sore to touch, but this happens some cycles for me after O.

I'm 6dpo today.

Nothing here buffy. A few odd pains in the other ovary but nothing major at all. Good luck for testing x

Its great to hear so many have had BFP this month so far! So early in the piece too!! Good luck to all for the next 9months with your August bundles! :blue:
I have usually been quite calm about the wait but I don't know what it is that I feel quite anxious this time around :shrug: Maybe its just that we are at the end of another year of ttc after so many now??
I am 7dpo and have been feeling extremely tired last couple of days... although I have slept quite a lot... and feel that my bobs are a bit tender... no cramps or other symptoms so I guess too early to have any anyway.
Although the waiting is killing me I am going to try and hold at least another three days to do the first test :flower: I have to try and calm down coz for sure the anxiety won't do me any favours either way! :thumbup:

Ha ha - I know what you're saying! We understand each other!
If you wait until 10dpo so will I...... My fate lies in your hands, when are you testing again? :haha:

I may do some sample tests at 6dpo just to make sure its bfn hahaha

So so sorry Embo. :(

Emma that looks like it could be promising. I'm hoping it's not the dreaded IC evap! FX it gets darker for you!

Ahhh the wait's hard eh Miss406? I know this month is going to be so hard for me with Christmas coming up. I hope I can survive until 14DPO! :lol:

1DPO here for me, hah. I'm getting twinges on both sides so hopefully that's my body spitting an egg out. We didn't DTD as much as I hoped, but hopefully what we did will count since it's right on O and the day before!

I have sore nipples if touched, been gassy tmi!, slight cramps now and then and at 7dpo I had a skin breakout but other than that I feel normal, fair bit of creamy cm. Good luck to all waiting to test x

Its great to hear so many have had BFP this month so far! So early in the piece too!! Good luck to all for the next 9months with your August bundles! :blue:
I have usually been quite calm about the wait but I don't know what it is that I feel quite anxious this time around :shrug: Maybe its just that we are at the end of another year of ttc after so many now??
I am 7dpo and have been feeling extremely tired last couple of days... although I have slept quite a lot... and feel that my bobs are a bit tender... no cramps or other symptoms so I guess too early to have any anyway.
Although the waiting is killing me I am going to try and hold at least another three days to do the first test :flower: I have to try and calm down coz for sure the anxiety won't do me any favours either way! :thumbup:

Good luck Hun! Keep us posted. Only three more days, you can do it!

Congrats bundle! Told you I had a good feeling! How many dpo are you? I'm 11 today, finding it so difficult to wait it out till Friday xx

Congrats bundle! Told you I had a good feeling! How many dpo are you? I'm 11 today, finding it so difficult to wait it out till Friday xx

I'm 12 today so took the test at 11dpo. Line looked pretty good I'm so shocked it's not sunk in. Going to test again in morning to see how my lines doing.
Thanks so much, hope you get your bfp when you test xx

Thanks all :))
Keep in me optimistic
If I was home I'd test again but at work could do big hold and go to boots ?? Frer?? Or wait till morning -
Ahhh I don't kno !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->