Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Lol bund le !! You kno me to well
Don't want to be disappointed with a stark white frer!!

I thought that yesterday totally not what u mean. Lots of luck though :)xx

Someone on another site said Def evap as the line isn't has thick as control line?? Is this true ??

Nothing is definite Emma. All will be revealed over the next few days :)

Emma, don't google your answers! Everyone's different all you can do is test again tomorrow or the day after for more reliable results for you.. I did that last cycle, every temp drop, I googled. Convinced myself I was fine and getting a BFP... Google can't predict your life - Don't lose hope - hope is crucial in this journey to conceive!

I'm hoping we can all keep more up to date on the Facebook group, the facebook app is obviously well advanced and much easier to read than the forum, plus adding photos you can enlarge properly etc.. Everyones welcome to join it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/994644423886290/

I agree everyone every test is different use more ic before your frer xx

I'm waiting till fmu tomoro so it's hopefully nice and dark. It's dried so much darker than it was x

Looking promising :D Can't wait until the morning, Will you use a FRER or another IC?

Got 3 frer so will use them every morning from tomorrow :) x

Jolly good plan there! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed it's got massively dark lines for you! :dust:
And you Embo78 :dust:
And you Emma4g63 :dust:

To be honest - every single one of you, waiting for your :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

FRER slightly darker this morning :dance:

https://oi60.tinypic.com/6o0qqv.jpg

Thats brilliant CaribbeanBaby! Here's to a happy healthy 9 months for you both! Will you continue testing to see the lines get darker? I did it so late with my last baby I got the hook on effect and panicked :lol: :oops:

Congrats CaribbeanBaby glad your lines are getting darker x

Hahah probably only until I get that 'pregnant' on the digital! I am annoyed I tested with it too early, doesn't seem as sensitive to me as other brands even though it promises '5 days sooner!' and AF is due on the 4th. You'd think for the price, it would be a bit more sensitive!!

Hahah probably only until I get that 'pregnant' on the digital! I am annoyed I tested with it too early, doesn't seem as sensitive to me as other brands even though it promises '5 days sooner!' and my AF is due on the 4th. You'd think for the price, it would be a bit more sensitive!!

In theory it SHOULD say pregnant now, I mean you don't have to squint at that line on the FRER!
I've known fainter lines with FRER to get a 'pregnant' result!
When will you use the CB? :D

I'm the same af due 4th. Once that date has been and gone into will feel so much better and will announce to my close family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->