• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

I got a solid smiley face on Tuesday, so that means I am 2 dpo, correct? I'm new to OPKs as well! :)

Yay! The fun begins ;) Do you usually just get one day smiley face, or do you get a couple?

I don't no this is my first time I wasn't sure if I'm meant to test again.

Can anyone advise me if I got my smiley this morning when is 1 dpo??

Nope, the day AFTER :) is classed as 1dpo :D

Hey miss, af just showed so can you put me down for the 18th Dec please :) x

Put me down for the 4th please :) Although I am not kidding anyone, I will be testing before then :haha:

Hope you don't mind me joining! I am cd 15 today and I think 1 dpo based on ovulation pains yesterday and ewcm two days ago. Due to test on December 3rd.

I don't start ovulating till end of next week :( but until then it doesn't hurt to practice eh ;)

I've actually never used OPK what does it do? and how does it help?

I am cd10 as well! OPK negative today, but I wasn't surprised. It will be more like cd 16.

Good morning ladies how are we all?
Well we dtd last night, this morning and will tonight and tomorrow morning. Hope that covers all bases after my smiley face yesterday :haha:

Hi ladies! It ok if I join you? Hoping to test on Dec 1st if AF doesn't pay a visit beforehand!

Orglethorp ~ :wave: Hello and welcome! I've added you to our list of testers :) :dust:

Ahughes ~ Yep, you're 3dpo today! :dust:

Babylove100 ~ I've added you for the 18th but will go and change it, good luck! :dust:

CaribbeanBaby ~ :wave: Hello and welcome! Ha ha - You're one of us, POAS addicts :) Good luck sweetie! :dust:

loeylo ~ :wave: Welcome! Corse we don't mind you joining, the more the merrier! :D I'll add you to our list sweetie, good luck! :dust:

gits87 ~ You're only slightly behind me, practice is key, we don't want your other half with old soldiers :) :dust:
OPK's help predict your ovulation date, they'll get stronger before they finally turn positive, the test line MUST be as dark OR darker than the control line to count as a positive and it means your LH (ovulation hormone) is 'surging'. Good luck! :dust:

karenh ~ Cycle buddies? I Ovulated on CD15 last time but had a short period, this time I've had a long period I think I will be ovulating on CD14 - we shall see though! Good luck! :dust:

bundle4me ~ Morning! :wave: We DTD last night too! Woke up this morning to ''high fertility'' status, I thought my fertile window opened tomorrow, but hey - I'm not complaining. My DF isn't coming over tonight, he has to stay at his mums due to work commitments! Fingers crossed this is your month hun! :dust:

Leann83 ~ :wave: Hello and welcome! More than welcome to join us! I'll add you to our list of testers, good luck! :dust:

So, It looks like my fertile window has opened. A day earlier than expected but I'm not complaining. :D Temperature drop this morning, trying to compare it to my last cycle :)

Photo competition later, who's taking part? Our mission is to photograph a pair of cute booties, doesn't matter where, doesn't matter the colour or price. The photo with the most ''thanks'' as LIKES will win. You've got all weekend to submit your entries. :)

xxmyheartxx are you still following the post? Any news on a testing date sweets? :D

Could I possibly join u ladies my expected af 17th I haven't been on site much since mmc in July.Starting to feel more confidence now :/

Could I possibly join u ladies my expected af 17th I haven't been on site much since mmc in July.Starting to feel more confidence now :/

:wave: Welcome, corse you can join! :) I'm sorry about the miscarriage :( :hugs: When do you plan on testing, on the 17th? :hugs: Lots of dust for you! :dust: :dust:

Yes I'm going to test on day of 17th as I really should start af the day before. Otherwise I would be poas for a week before hand winding myself up everytime seeing the dreaded BFN.
I'm going to think positive his month and hopefully having other people all doing this together will snap me out of the negativity I have felt since July.
Thank u for welcoming me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->