Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Id like to join in if thats okay. I think I might actually have a chance this month. We have been either TTC or NTNP for 14 months now with no results. I just quit smoking which can lower your fertility ... and we DTD on O Day and the day before . So im 2 dpo and AF is due Dec 19th. Im praying for a Christmas miracle

Welcome :))
Well done on quiting I know it's hard - hoping you get your bfp soon

Id like to join in if thats okay. I think I might actually have a chance this month. We have been either TTC or NTNP for 14 months now with no results. I just quit smoking which can lower your fertility ... and we DTD on O Day and the day before . So im 2 dpo and AF is due Dec 19th. Im praying for a Christmas miracle
Welcome! You're pretty close to me - I'm 3DPO and AF is due around the 20th. FX for a BFP for you! :)

Thanks guys! Im hoping for the best we've been trying or not preventing for so long it really seems like something should have happened by now . But we put in a full efforr this month . Im not testing until AF is for sure late, no sense wasting money before Christmas. So ill probably test the 20th if it hasnt showed up. And yes quitting smoking was very hard . I was a pack a day smoker for ten years. But im a week smoke free now and the severity of my cravings have decreased dramatically so I feel like I've really done it this time. Quite proud of myself really :) FX For your BFP too lavander . We will be finding out right around the same time

Bf still dips and i wish he wouldn't, he did stop smoking a lot but he decided to start back dipping. Im like "really dude, im unamused"

not the news i wanted to see TBH ... as im still just as confused!!!

took tests at 6pm.. after 4 hour hold.. little earlier than usual but couldnt hold any longer !!

all in same pee.. i took 2 x IC's - one OPK and one FRER

FRER BLANK..
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141207_183521_zpsujq1kifh.jpg

no idea what the mark at the top is a thought was on the window of the test but wiped it and it isnt so... :shrug:

the 2 IC's....
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141207_183137_zpsumrkjlge.jpg

Theres a line on both.. not as dark as last night and obvious but pink and ON both!!!

al three of tonights in same pee...
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/cf94abd1-a7d1-4a56-aae9-6f54ec11d216_zps384e6de7.jpg

2 top HPT...

really sorry keep posting pics... LOL
so glad your all here

that would annoy me, I would also do a blood test or if you cant then wait a couple days again. uggggg i hate waiting tho. :/ FX

dont think docs would give blood test.. as not techinally late yet.. as AF not due till thursday... AND it was only 4 weeks since my d and c for MMC.. so dont want to get told off.... :(((

i am thinking they could be a faulty batch hugs x

ill do a test in water and test in OH pee...lol!!!

and see...

i thought that at first but these have been like this since tuesday when i was testing with same tests of a diff seller on ebay.. these are a second batch..
diff lot number etc... :shrug:

ok water test....

same routine.. clean cup.. dip for 10 secs.... lay flat in same place... read after 10 mins....

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141207_194732_zpsqd0rakzh.jpg

iv emailed the seller to see what they think??? as its all very confusing

OH wont give me his pee lol he said im crazy!!!
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141207_194759_zps6ytc4tpj.jpg

water test and two pee tests

AM I BORING EVERYONE :((

Hello everyone

I am 2dpo and will commence testing on the 13th (8dpo) - very early but I am a POAS addict haha x

okay so this is my positive. it has got darker today but not by much... will ring docs in the morning for an early dating scan... (as i only have one tube they like to check its in the right place save me losing the other one) i havent had any morning sickness or symptoms... so im now feeling worried. xxx

top one is yesterday evening. bottom is today.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 17
okay so this is my positive. it has got darker today but not by much... will ring docs in the morning for an early dating scan... (as i only have one tube they like to check its in the right place save me losing the other one) i havent had any morning sickness or symptoms... so im now feeling worried. xxx

top one is yesterday evening. bottom is today.

looks perfect progression that....with HCG doubling on average 24-48hrs....
your so early for symptons like morning sickness
my last preg didnt start that until 8 weeks...
:thumbup:

try to relax but yeah get your scan booked in to make you feel better :hugs:

Emma I bet you're getting positives. I would just try and schedule a blood test... they shouldn't scold you. You pay them. You're in charge. Make the appointment saying loud and clear, "I'm making this appointment to get a blood test."

I have met some pretty crappy doctors who think they know your body better than yourself. Who rather not do anything to calm your nerves because they dont care and your problem doesnt challenge them. I have had to be the middle man and tell the doctor to do it and quit acting this way for we are here for the patient. I have also met some amazing doctors who will do what they can for you :) I hope you have a good MD, they should never be rude to you and treat you wrongly.. if so get a new one.

Emma they've got to be positive
Onetubeleft they look fab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"