Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

I would love to think that they are guys ...
Will see what next couple day brings I'm off Tuesday do may go docs then ... They just make me nervous not quite sure how I'd explain it without looking a Lil strange !
Oh just peed for me hehe told me he was doing it for experimental purposes
Mine from just now
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141207_203901_zps4sievztb.jpg
And oh lol!!!!
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141207_203704_zps3wf29lpx.jpg

Girlfriend, you're totally getting positives.

I'm guessing it's your hormone levels are just varying in your pee, and your tests are sensitive.

That's so confusing Emma.

Welcome everyone new and good luck everyone.

Onetube fab lines xx

Onetubeleft they are great lines :)

Miss has no wifi at the moment so she Cant get on here.

I got a bfn at 12dpo on FRER so I'm counting myself out. I must say, im kind of surprised by the negative because I feel different? My nipples are huge this morning and I've been constantly nauseous the last 2 days. Oh well - also PMS signs :p

I think I will be testing on the 20th, this month got my hot OPK on the 2nd but I am not in the mood to test earlier than that. DH is being unreasonable about some things and said some stuff to me regarding a new baby that is really making me feel like I don't want to know until I know for sure.

I definitely think I'm out. If these "symptoms" I'm having were pregnancy, I think it would be showing HCG in my system by now!! It has to be PMS x

Emma you're definitely not boring anyone with your tests... we're all just as curious as you with what's going on!

Emma I just scrolled back through all your pics and they lopk positive to me. As hard as it will be to do I would take a 2 day break from testing and then try a FRER with FMU . And the results of that test will most likely be accurate. Good luck my fingers are crossed for you

Ladies, could ask your thoughts on something? I believe I MAY have implanted on the extreme end of the spectrum at 12/13 days after fertilization instead of the usual 6-9, I've been having light cramping and a heavy sort of feel in my pelvis, particularly the left side. I've been INSANELY tired ever since I ovulated (as in 14+ hours of a sleep a day if I can manage it) and I've noticed the past day or so that I've had alot of very clear and watery CM but if I feel my cervix a bit chunkier, white CM comes with it, but there's no foul odor or itching or anything of that sort and my nipple have been extremely sensitive. I've also broken out in a couple spots on my face in the last day or so (about the time the cramps started) AF is due in 3 days but I've never cramped or really broken out before my periods before. Has anyone had these symptoms before getting a :bfp: or and I just getting the normal signs of AF's arrival for once? I still got a :bfn: this morning though :(

I always get a break out the week AF is due. Your other symptoms definitely sound like pregnancy symptoms, but also can of course be AF's arrival shortly..

Only time will tell. Good luck though!! :flower:

Oh Emma I'm so frustrated for you! I really believe those are BFPs though. Can't wait to see a super dark FRER or hear about a positive blood test. I'd be shocked if it ended up being a BFN. FX you find out soon!

Thanks everyone !!! :))
Not tested this morn gone work ill take today off and see what tommorow brings
Buffy your not out til at comes iv read stories of people getting late bfps on frer
hope everyone is feeling ok today ???.
Anyone testing today

I am so confused... it seemed like my period had arrived early on the 4th with the typical brown/light red discharge I get... then nothing happened... we are now the 8th (a day after my period was due) and nothing... tested this afternoon but came out negative... dont feel symptoms of either period or possible pregnancy... its just nothingness... so so weird...

I am just feeling constantly sea sick. Honestly, it's the only thing I can concentrate on. And it gets worse in the car - even when I'm driving.

What about you?

Still hopping - that is very strange :shrug:

I am just feeling constantly sea sick. Honestly, it's the only thing I can concentrate on. And it gets worse in the car - even when I'm driving.

What about you?

Still hopping - that is very strange :shrug:

Apparently you are more likely to get motion sickness when you are pregnant but it could also be morning sickness as they can be difficult at times to tell apart... have my fingers crossed for you... hope its a "good sign" :flower::happydance:

It's the third day in a row now but still BFN this morning (12dpo.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->