Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

It's the third day in a row now but still BFN this morning (12dpo.)

I guess there is no other for us but to be patient :blush: I am 13dpo and don't understand what is going on either :nope: This waiting game is so cruel!
I am sure our moment of glory will sooner or later come :hugs:

I'm back!

Right before I go through what seems to be hundreds of pages, what have I missed? Are there any new :bfp: ?
I went home to have my boiler fixed only to find I had no wi-fi. I've been limited to Facebook for posting! Just going to begin reading - hope we're all okay. :D

Bundle4me ~ I'm totally with you for sticking on this thread until we ALL get our :bfp: Absolutely!

Emma4g63
~ What on EARTH is going on with your tests? One minute they look awesome, the next not so. The water test was definitely a good idea. You definitely have some kind of hormones in your system I think. I think it's time you went to the doctors though, with all these faint positives, there is a small chance that possibly you have an ectopic pregnancy. They say faint positives are a good indication of ectopic, that said there seems to be so much fluctuations with your tests, still - I'd visit the doctor and tell him you have faint +'s and want your bloods done to make absolutely sure! At least in a couple of days you'll know either way, good luck!

2kidsplusttc3
~ Hello! Welcome! I'll add you to our list. Good luck!

Buffyx ~ You have good signs there hun, please don't lose hope just yet. You're never out until AF actually shows! Thanks for explaining to the members why I have been unable to update. :hugs:

Hopeful in OR ~ :hugs: Sorry :witch: got you! :(

Sunny27 ~ :hugs: Sorry :witch: got you! :(

Karenh ~ Good luck for testing today, would appreciate an update and pictures! Fingers crossed!

NavyLadyBug ~ Hello! Welcome! I'll add you to our list and good luck!

bebedreamr ~ Congrats! :bfp: Woo hoo! Here's to a happy, healthy 9 months for you and baby!

Still hopping ~ Hmm, Confusing, you thought it was AF then it stopped. Could it be implantation? Do you temp? FX!

xxmyheartxx ~ Good luck for testing! Keep us informed!

aPharmD ~ Any update? When are you testing again?

Loeylo ~ Are there any faint lines? Any update? Fingers crossed for you!

hiphiphooray ~ Looking at it, I'd say BFP? Have you tested again? FX!

CoralInGold ~ Do you have any updates?

xnmd1 ~ Hello! Welcome! I'll add your date now. Good luck!

xprincessx ~ Hello! Welcome! I'll add you now to our list, Good luck!

onetubeleft ~ Congratulations! That's a :bfp: for sure! I'll update the main page now! :D Here's to a happy, healthy 9 months for you both!

Mrs. and Mrs. ~ I will always update the thread if and when I can. Obviously I have 6 children which are my main priority. I returned home to have my boiler fixed and unfortunately had problems with my wi-fi. I have been on our Facebook group, it was about all I could load. Do you have any updates?

Catandkitten ~ Hello! Welcome to our thread! Will add you to our list now, and very best of luck for you!

So I am 3dpo today and I am still having really watery cm (been having it for 10 days now!) and today is has turned watery/milky coloured rather than clear. Anyone else had this? Worried as I *should* have dried up by now or my cm should be thicker shouldn't it?

I was the same this cycle, always changing my underwear then started using pads! :shock: Fingers crossed for you! :D

I've updated the main page, a little bit easier to view peoples progress in their cycles.

Any updates from the following:

* Aidensxmomma
* Sydfreeman
* Squirrel.
* Embo78
* Aw1990
* Mjsbabyshaw
* Babylove12
* Aidensmommy1 ?

All have now gone past their dates and wondering on progress, especially embo78 as she was a fairly active member on this thread? I think she's on Facebook but forgotten her real life name :oops:

This mornings FRER, 10DPO with FMU.

Worst evaps ever this cycle I think, or just line eye! :shock: :cry:

Attachments

• 10dpoedit.jpg
    10dpoedit.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 16
I'm just waiting for af to get me. I think I ov'd much later than I thought I did. No more bding though so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Obviously until the hag shows her face ill keep some hope but I'm 99.99999% sure im out :)

Hey miss !! Glad your back. ..
Never thought of eptopic god I'm scared now :*(.
I'll make an app tommorow and see but feel still like af is going to show so will see
How are you ?? .cnt see your test proper I'm on my phone

Aww, Embo that's not good, keep positive!

Emma, Sorry - didn't mean to scare you. Look out for headaches and shoulder pains. Definitely go to the doctors to be honest!

I'm not giving up hope yet. Comparing my chart to others. They've also had a huge rise then a huge dip....

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage2.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
Looking back to when I had my last baby, in June this year. Feels so long ago now, but he's only nearly 6 months of age. :shock:

Miss you must have your hands full lol.
Well made my booking appointment it's not till 12th Jan

Oh yes, busy busy but wouldn't have it any other way! :D During the weeks' it's okay as they are all at school bar my baby. :) I've lost hope for this cycle now, gutted!

What dpo are you? My phone didn't show your frer very well

I tested this morning, not even an evap to stare at!
Miss something is catching my eye on ur frer but not sure what, try not to be down, u will get ur bfp, we all will :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->