Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

I tested this morning, not even an evap to stare at!
Miss something is catching my eye on ur frer but not sure what, try not to be down, u will get ur bfp, we all will :hugs: xx

Wow, are you only 6dpo? Still very early hun! :hugs:
Thanks, If it was a genuine BFP it would have gotten much darker by now, I'm going to prepare for a night out on the tiles tomorrow! When AF arrives I am going to get wasted - and that's not like me whatsoever, In fact I haven't had a drink now for well over a year. I'll have one cider and probably be under the table! :haha:

Im probably in the minority here, but i still drink, not alot but I do a couple over the weekend , ooppss, I hope you dont,as u get a bfp, but if you do go, have a fab night hun, enjoy your cider, its my favourite :)

He he - as bad as me! :)
Don't blame you at all... Fingers crossed for a :bfp: if not, well... :D Out on the town.... :D

I kno ow u feel my heart keep updating us :))
Hey miss love your baby Pic :))
Ope af doesn't turn up

I tested this morning at 13dpo....BFN. I have an appt with my OB today. I have my charts all printed up and ready to go. I'm trying to be hopeful but I am not having too much luck. Blah!

Thanks Emma - right back at ya. You've had such awesome looking tests too.

Good luck AugustBride, hope they can answer a few questions for you. :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Hoping I can join your thread? :flower: I've been lurking on this thread for a few days and finally decided to post!

I'm currently 7dpo and feeling about the same as every other month at this time. Constipated, on and off cramps, lower back ache. A possibly new symptom for the past day or so is intermittent waves of nausea that last for like a minute or two. But maybe it happens every month and I'm just know noticing this month? Who knows.

I'm not confident in this month because we were only able to BD once before O (2 days before FF said I ovulated). But I got pregnant using pull out last year (ended in MC), so it only takes one little determined swimmer!

I'm expecting AF Saturday or Sunday and since I don't have confidence in this cycle, I will not be testing until after that if AF does not arrive. I'm still new to this charting and temping thing. It's addicting! Its looking like my luteal phase is 11-12 days.

Fingers crossed for all of you! Hope you all get your BFP! :hugs:

7dpo tests bottom 3 tests are most recent

Attachments

• 2sm n.jpg
    2sm n.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17
just 1 more pic sorry i go a bit crazy testing

Attachments

• 2sm.jpg
    2sm.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 19
Mum that pic looks quite blurry

With regards to your chart I'm no genius but looks good so far I think it's suppose to rise 4-6dpo for progesterone take over which can end in pregnant or non pregnant and then you had a dpi looking good so far

can someone see what my chart looks like thanks

I'm still learning this chart thing, but its looking like the dip on Saturday was probably a typical dip that occurs around that time - a secondary estrogen surge from what I've gathered. And your temps after the dip rose and are remaining elevated. I'm learning that what everyone says is right. It's not one individual temp that matters, but the pattern. I think its looking good, but can't tell much for the future.

How long is your luteal phase usually?

my phone is rubbish can never get a good pic :dohh:

my lp is a bit weird as i am still breastfeeding 2 months ago was my first period and lp was 7 days then last month is was 9 :)

Hi ladies!

Hoping I can join your thread? :flower: I've been lurking on this thread for a few days and finally decided to post!

I'm currently 7dpo and feeling about the same as every other month at this time. Constipated, on and off cramps, lower back ache. A possibly new symptom for the past day or so is intermittent waves of nausea that last for like a minute or two. But maybe it happens every month and I'm just know noticing this month? Who knows.

I'm not confident in this month because we were only able to BD once before O (2 days before FF said I ovulated). But I got pregnant using pull out last year (ended in MC), so it only takes one little determined swimmer!

I'm expecting AF Saturday or Sunday and since I don't have confidence in this cycle, I will not be testing until after that if AF does not arrive. I'm still new to this charting and temping thing. It's addicting! Its looking like my luteal phase is 11-12 days.

Fingers crossed for all of you! Hope you all get your BFP! :hugs:

Hello welcome! Will add you now! Fingers crossed :af: doesn't show up :D

miss something is catching my eye on that frer fx hun x

I'm never good with lines anyway! I think my FRER's are giving me evaps at the moment, bit like last cycle! :evil:

i did try hun it never works it must be my camera i will see what i can do ;)

different camera ? last 3 tests are newest :thumbup:
still early at 7dpo

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 10
  • rsz_j.jpg
    rsz_j.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts