Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Hi mum, can't see very well on my phone but i think i see something on at least one of those tests. 7dpo is early! How long is your lp normally?

Afm, i think I'm 1-2dpo and i feel terrible! Worst muscle cramps and unbearable heartburn. Taken today off work to try to get some more sleep. Hope it is a sign that i actually did ovulate this month!

Mum cant see anything on your tests yet.. but still plenty time!!!

sweetpea there really promising symptoms.... when are you testing?

2kids... awww the stomach flu is going round here too!! i feel abit off today myself..

AF should be here this week.. no show today.. i norm start brown spotting a day before...
i feel AF cramps and my boobs are killing me.... im tired but worked all weekend so no surprize there.... cant be preg symptons as FRER not picking it up...
if this cycle is BFN be good so i know how i feel before AF comes...

Just and I did another one straight after n I got a really faint positive. Cheap test but no stronger. I've got the doctors in the morning so hopefully she'll do some bloods. Hope it's not ectopic. Surely my lines should get stronger? N why have I had a bfn.... So confused x

Just and I did another one straight after n I got a really faint positive. Cheap test but no stronger. I've got the doctors in the morning so hopefully she'll do some bloods. Hope it's not ectopic. Surely my lines should get stronger? N why have I had a bfn.... So confused x

may still be really early...
i wouldnt panic... let us know how you get on...
fingers crossed :hugs:

Onetubeleft, you may be having a chemical :( :hugs:

I took a test this morning and quite a dark pink line showed up within 2 minutes. Then within about 30 seconds just straight out disappeared. It wasn't the dye passing through. It was a line! Clear as day. I've never had this happen?!

Hey ladies, god you lot can gab!! I havent been on since p60ish! lol

CONGRATS to all the BFPs!!!!!!

Im so jealous! Im cd28 and 16dpo and still testing neg so just waiting on the witch now :( I had some really good signs this month too :( a bit gutted :( xx

Hey ladies, god you lot can gab!! I havent been on since p60ish! lol

CONGRATS to all the BFPs!!!!!!

Im so jealous! Im cd28 and 16dpo and still testing neg so just waiting on the witch now :( I had some really good signs this month too :( a bit gutted :( xx

lol Hi aw1990....

when is the witch due?? may not be out yet....some people only test late!!
good luck

Onetubeleft, you may be having a chemical :( :hugs:

I took a test this morning and quite a dark pink line showed up within 2 minutes. Then within about 30 seconds just straight out disappeared. It wasn't the dye passing through. It was a line! Clear as day. I've never had this happen?!

weird buffy...what test was it?
keep testing and see what it brings :hugs:

Oh no onetube!! i pray the blood tests confirm a BFP!! :(((( FX/prayers/positive vibes for you!!!

I was on the pill until last month, so not exactly sure, lmp was 10th Nov, but that was withdrawal, Ov'd on the 22nd - know from pains, so works in with following a 28day cycle so would be due today? x

3dpo today and still having watery cm...it has turned into a milky colour now but still very watery. Thought it should have dried up by now?

Thanks everyone. I've read up on chemicals. I dunno. It was late in the day? I dunno really really confused. Will hope tomorrow brings some good news x

just been looking through my old posts.. and back when i got BFP with DD in 2011... i posted what i thought was an evap on the 3rd july.. was clear BFP...but read after limit so wasnt sure...
i was on CD36.. day before AF was due and i posted that i had done two tests the thursday and friday both BFN and got the BFP sunday...
im on CD 33 today so fingers crossed...
looked at the FRER i took at cd36 same day though with DD and it was proper dark!!!! so almost certain its BFN this month as FRER not so much as a line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->