Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

It was an Internet cheapie..
I know, I know what you're thinking! BUT I've used these the past three cycles and this is the first time I've ever seen it happen? I did have a BFP using these, and the line did fade, but after about 20-30min..(two cycles ago.)

I guess I'll just test again tomorrow. AF due tomorrow or next day.

It was an Internet cheapie..
I know, I know what you're thinking! BUT I've used these the past three cycles and this is the first time I've ever seen it happen? I did have a BFP using these, and the line did fade, but after about 20-30min..(two cycles ago.)

I guess I'll just test again tomorrow. AF due tomorrow or next day.

lol!!! nooooo not internet cheapies!!!!!
hahaha
i too had never had a evap until this cycle!!! blummin stupid tests!
all my lines are still there.. none diapperead which is weird.. :dohh:

Yeah, your situation is very weird!

I guess I'll test later when I get home from work, or tomorrow morning.

I went to get out a FRER but then I noticed the line fading..

this is interesting of FIRST REPONSES website...
https://www.firstresponsefertility.com/we-tell-you-first/test-day-calculator

this is my recommended test dates for max cycle length i tend to have 37 days max..sometimes 35..says earliest would be thursday!

It gave me the three days after AF is due. Obviously it's best to test once AF is missed! But we can't wait that long!! :haha:

Onetubeleft good luck tomorrow. Ectopics can give faint positives. Please keep us up to date :hugs:

Onetubeleft so sorry I hope you get answers from the docs.

Emma and buffy what the frig is going on :wacko: I hope all this confusion stops soon xx

How are all the bfp ladies feeling? I still feel normal other than sore nipples

Mum cant see anything on your tests yet.. but still plenty time!!!

sweetpea there really promising symptoms.... when are you testing?

2kids... awww the stomach flu is going round here too!! i feel abit off today myself..

AF should be here this week.. no show today.. i norm start brown spotting a day before...
i feel AF cramps and my boobs are killing me.... im tired but worked all weekend so no surprize there.... cant be preg symptons as FRER not picking it up...
if this cycle is BFN be good so i know how i feel before AF comes...

Yay! Just got a call about my blood test this morning and she said I for sure ovulated over the weekend:) She said to call on Dec 22nd if no AF to get a blood test. But I think I'll starting testing on Dec 20th as that is 13-14dpo. So pumped that the clomid worked this month! Sorry about all your super confusing tests this month. I just can't believe it would be a BFN after all that!

The sore boobies have all but gone :happydance: I've noticed I feel a bit queasy at the same time each day around 1pm or so, v strange. I didn't have any ms with DS so only time will tell if it gets any worse. Back pain still here but to be honest that's been at me since before getting pregnant. How are you? :flower:

The sore boobies have all but gone :happydance: I've noticed I feel a bit queasy at the same time each day around 1pm or so, v strange. I didn't have any ms with DS so only time will tell if it gets any worse. Back pain still here but to be honest that's been at me since before getting pregnant. How are you? :flower:

My boobs still feel like someone attacked them with a baseball bat while I slept. My husband thinks they are bigger but I don't think so... my bras still fit and they don't seem fuller but who knows. I don't feel too nauseous or anything but I have a little heartburn and also the best symptom - mouth spews! Yayyyyy. Nasty. :sick:
I am so hungry for meat or salt or savoury stuff but then I sit down to eat it and I have 5 bites and I feel stuffed.I get so bloated I looked 5 months pregnant today after I ate lunch. And my sciatic nerve has been playing up so sitting down for a long time isn't fun, which I had to do for about 8 hours today :(

My boobs still feel like someone attacked them with a baseball bat while I slept. My husband thinks they are bigger but I don't think so... my bras still fit and they don't seem fuller but who knows. I don't feel too nauseous or anything but I have a little heartburn and also the best symptom - mouth spews! Yayyyyy. Nasty. :sick:
I am so hungry for meat or salt or savoury stuff but then I sit down to eat it and I have 5 bites and I feel stuffed.I get so bloated I looked 5 months pregnant today after I ate lunch. And my sciatic nerve has been playing up so sitting down for a long time isn't fun, which I had to do for about 8 hours today :(

Oooh how could I forget the bloat :haha: if I don't suck it in I can easily pass for about 4 or 5 months pregnant!

this is my 3rd day of super light brown spotting. Started on AM of 10 dpo and I am now 12 dpo (normally i get this 2 days before AF and it gradually gets darker brown before turning red within 48 hours). I just took another FRER and BFN. I also have a lot of cramping. Just wish AF would come because I am pretty sure Im out with a negative FRER at 12 dpo.

BFN for me on my lunch break. I think I need to not come on here next month because I think it's becoming an unhealthy addiction.

4 dpo here and really wishing it would go by faster. a whole bunch of pregnancy tests are coming this friday....can not wait till I am 11 dpo and I can test. I have a really good feeling

buffy i know what you mean!!!1

BFN this morning!!!
tried it on a morrisons own test... 15ml sensitivity
and a IC too and both BFN~!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141209_083900_zpspk6sptk1.jpg

Didnt even take a pic of the IC as not worth it :(((

i emailed the seller on ebay last night he asked for my pictures.. he too went on to say they looked positive but then said he no idea why they come back negative too.. so he told me to send them back for refund and he will test them for there levels of HCG!!!

so i told him to update me once tested as im furious!!

also i used my clearblue monitor for the first time this morning... and it came back high fertility!! shouldnt this be low this end of the my cycle...
as the book says low-high-peak-low......!!!

Oh gosh emma your having a right time of it. Keep going with fertility monitor maybe you didn't o when u thought you did due to D&c

Oh gosh emma your having a right time of it. Keep going with fertility monitor maybe you didn't o when u thought you did due to D&c

maybe i didnt... i dont know!!! im CD 34 now so cant just be ovulating ...well maybe i could with the d and c!! feel as though AF will come this week.. or maybe its my body trying to get it to come..
just want it over with now so i can use the monitor next cycle!!!

Cd 33 I was after my mmc but I'd had to give birth with help of drugs so not sure if it's different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->