Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Cd 33 I was after my mmc but I'd had to give birth with help of drugs so not sure if it's different

cd33 you ovulated or your got AF???
sorry to ask bundle....:hugs: i cant imagine what you went through

Cd 33 I was after my mmc but I'd had to give birth with help of drugs so not sure if it's different

cd33 you ovulated or your got AF???
sorry to ask bundle....:hugs: i cant imagine what you went through

That's ok, cd33 got af next cycle was cd 31 and next cd29. I used to have 28 day cycles. Not sure when I ovulated cos I only started opk this last cycle

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe you didn't ovulate when you thought?

thats what i mean bundle if you got AF CD33... im on CD34 now so must of ovulated may have been later as i was only guessing really lol...
my cycles before that were 33-37 days so if its not here by friday and its been nearly 5 weeks since d and c....
no test in house left now anyway as OH sent them IC's back and used all FRER and that morrisons one..
maybe i good thing i could do with a break...

stil here for all you other ladies.....:))

Yay! Just got a call about my blood test this morning and she said I for sure ovulated over the weekend:) She said to call on Dec 22nd if no AF to get a blood test. But I think I'll starting testing on Dec 20th as that is 13-14dpo. So pumped that the clomid worked this month! Sorry about all your super confusing tests this month. I just can't believe it would be a BFN after all that!

Yay! :dust: Good luck! Fingers crossed for you! :D :hugs:

this is my 3rd day of super light brown spotting. Started on AM of 10 dpo and I am now 12 dpo (normally i get this 2 days before AF and it gradually gets darker brown before turning red within 48 hours). I just took another FRER and BFN. I also have a lot of cramping. Just wish AF would come because I am pretty sure Im out with a negative FRER at 12 dpo.

aPharmD, Sorry you're going through this. I know the feeling unfortunately, though I am 11dpo.

BFN for me on my lunch break. I think I need to not come on here next month because I think it's becoming an unhealthy addiction.

I know what you mean, every day now, FRER plus another test or two. Yesterday I used FIVE tests. I should really give up. It's an obsession that's eating me alive, at the wrong time of the year too.

4 dpo here and really wishing it would go by faster. a whole bunch of pregnancy tests are coming this friday....can not wait till I am 11 dpo and I can test. I have a really good feeling

Aww, take it easy. No symptom spotting, take a leaf out of our books. Teach us how to wait patiently! :dust: Good luck!

Goodness sake.

Attachments

• 10422556_617102878418140_7375251103291233652_n.jpg
    10422556_617102878418140_7375251103291233652_n.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 11dpotweaked.jpg
    11dpotweaked.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 11dpo invert.jpg
    11dpo invert.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
i can see something miss on inverted pic of 11dpo!!!
can see color on normal pic though.......
how many test have you done today??

Does it look pink to you?
Just two, with FMU. This FRER and an OPK. OPK has a slight line but pretty sure that's just picking up LH! NOT HCG! :(

How are you? Any tests done today? :hugs:

Does it look pink to you?
Just two, with FMU. This FRER and an OPK. OPK has a slight line but pretty sure that's just picking up LH! NOT HCG! :(

How are you? Any tests done today? :hugs:

theres def a line miss... cant tell color though.....!!
oooo exciting!!!
yeah BFN with morrisons and IC this morning so think iv had dodgy batch of IC's as there the only brand to show up any line iv used...

i emailed the seller and im sending them back and hes testing them!!!
no more tests in house now so prob good thing for me...
:dohh:

Aww hun! So when is your AF due? I recommend you get a BBT thermometer and you can start temping! You'd be surprised at what you can tell with temping.
You HAVE to take the temperature at the same time each morning after at least 3/4 hours rested SOLID sleep, and if you do wake early or late you can use an online BBT adjuster to correct your temperature. Honest hun, look into it!

I always get up in night for a wee so say I normally get up at 6.30am for work but I wake at 4 am for a wee would I have to temp at 4 am cuz I'm no chance !!

I'm sure temping at 4am would work, so long as you have had a solid block of sleep! You'll be fine! For a couple of quid grab yourself a bbt! Be useful to know what your temps are doing anyway with this cycle and all those tests!

I'm sure temping at 4am would work, so long as you have had a solid block of sleep! You'll be fine! For a couple of quid grab yourself a bbt! Be useful to know what your temps are doing anyway with this cycle and all those tests!

Thanks miss ill grab one today
We're do you track your results is there a app??

Thanks miss ill grab one today
We're do you track your results is there a app??

Emma are you in the uk? Xx

Yeah Hun, fertilityfriend, you can download on the App Store. Probably on android too. X

:witch: for me then.
Just wiped to find bright red/pink blood. Not much of it - but I think it's started. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->