Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Emma, we're neighbours :) I'm in lancashire. I was brought up in Greater Manchester :)

hugs miss
emma hope u get it sorted soon

bfp for me 8dpo will post a pic still very faint but backed up on a few tests :happydance:

I live in Darwen, Lancs. Was brought up in Rochdale :)

I have a friend who lives in Blackburn, however he is retirement age and definitely not TTC! :D

When your lines get darker mum140381 I will add you to the main page. I don't want to add too early in case I have a few more days offline (like tomorrow) and horribly get it wrong. Do let us know when you get a definitive :bfp: and I will add you at my earliest convenience. Please be aware however 8dpo is very early to have a positive, not by any means impossible though.

Just to recap, I will be offline tomorrow and possibly Thursday too. I am returning home tonight for personal reasons. I haven't had my WiFi fixed either. I will perhaps take these few days to reflect and see what I want from life, because I'll be honest, this TTC stress is just too much.

I fell pregnant 6 times (plus 6 times that I miscarried) before never really trying at all, now I want it more than anything it just isn't happening. Maybe the NTNP route is better? Either way, I think I need some time out. I will return and update any BFP's or AF's when I get WiFi access again.

Emma, Coral, Embo, Karen and co I really wish you get that :bfp: soon. I have everything crossed for you.
Mum, I hope your lines greatly improve.
Everyone else, fingers crossed!

Ok so this is my update ladies.

Went to docs.
She did a test.
It was positive
She said a line is a line, if I wasn't showing any other symptoms of ectopic then she was happy to leave me to the midwife.
I've had no bloods done. Just a test
I haven't had any bleeding or cramps.

Doc us quite happy to date me at around 4-5 weeks.

I'f I have any bleeding or cramps. I can go bk up and be seen straight away.

I'm quite happy with that. She seems to think that the small bleed I had Thursday (13dpo) was late implantation and it's not even a week after that yet so levels are not going to be very high any way.

I mentioned the false test, and she said yes you've had one negative but you've had 7 positive (yeah I didn't quite believe it as they were all cheap)
She reminded me that I've had a successful pregnancy after losing my tube and need to relax.
So when I left the docs I went to the chemist and got 2 clear blue tests. Just took the one and its pregnant conception 1-2 weeks which sounds about right. And I'll keep the next one for next week when the hormone has picked up.

So I am officially pregnant. I have been sick quite a lot and have very itchy nipples. If anything changes I'll let you know

Sorry about the long post. I just thought if anyone was stalking the post or may type this in the Internet they may find done comfort in hearing about my story. Just so crappy when a bad experience of an ectopic can shape all your future pregnancies x

How are you all ladies? Zx

Congrats onetube glad all is well. I havnt done anymore tests since 15dpo, i want to but can't afford it. I've not felt sick yet but I keep getting dizzy spells.
Miss u hope your ok TTC is very stressful and worrying. Xx

that is great news to hear onetube. I wont lie, i woke up and thought "i really hope she gets great news today" I was worried!! so happy to see you got your nerves calmed and able to rest easy. I pray this is a good sticky one and nothing happens. :)

Brilliant news onetubeleft, I was worrying for you! Fantastic to hear all is going well! FX the rest of the pregnancy goes smooth for you too. :)

Thanks Bundle :hugs:

Hi everyone! :flower: have been silently stalking you all since I asked you to put me down for the 13th

But just had to say congrats to onetube! I was worried about you too! So glad you have had good news :happydance: happy and healthy nine months!!!

I am currently 5dpo :coffee: I think I will actually test on the 14th as I ovulated a day late. Come on Sunday!!

Congrats to all the other BFPs and sorry to those who are out :hugs:

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"