Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Hi everyone! :flower: have been silently stalking you all since I asked you to put me down for the 13th

But just had to say congrats to onetube! I was worried about you too! So glad you have had good news :happydance: happy and healthy nine months!!!

I am currently 5dpo :coffee: I think I will actually test on the 14th as I ovulated a day late. Come on Sunday!!

Congrats to all the other BFPs and sorry to those who are out :hugs:

Xxxxx

Hello again. :wave: I've changed your date from the 13th to the 14th.
Good luck! :dust:

Hi Ladies!

Onetube - Congrats! Wonderful news!

I am 8dpo today and woke up not feeling well. Body aches, some mild chest congestion, tired and a scratchy dry cough. Also, don't have much of an appetite. My chart is below - I also had the highest temp of my cycle this morning. I'm trying really hard not to read anything into it as I said I didn't think I was in with much of a chance this month. But here I go :dohh:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fccd5/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My chart actually looked very similar last month so I don't know why I'm getting all excited about it :haha:

GoodLuck Wonders! wish i could read charts but im still learning and have some of the ladies helping me decipher! Knowing me I am the type to read into it even if i try hard not too! its just so hard to not read into things when we are wanting something so badly! ahh FX

Congrats to onetube and mum!! So excited by all the BFPs going on here. Hopefully it continues to the 20th (if I can even wait that long!)

Congrats to onetube and mum!! H&H 9 months!!

Miss i know what you mean by it being stressful.. and we become obssesed!! :hugs: try and relax i know its hard but it will happen for you..:flower:

Onetube... im so happy everything is ok.. i knew it would be :hugs:
glad you can start to enjoy your pregnancy

Mum.. i look forward to seeing your BFP :happydance:

so guys... stil got OPK's in the house...lol cant help but POAS!!!

the top is this mornings stick for my clearblue fertilty monitor... it read high
bottom is IC from 5pm...

they both nearly positive... its weird...

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141209_173617_zpslsogy9hx.jpg

U must be so stressed emma, keeping trying opk see how they go

Aww thanks ladies is really assuring to kno your all thinking of me. Just gotta keep fx'd I spose. I am soooo knackered today. And a little bit of sickness. So surely that's a good sign? Xx

U must be so stressed emma, keeping trying opk see how they go

i was super stressed but OH told me stop stressing and worrying or ill just mess up even more!!! so im not thinking too much into it...
going to keep the OPK's going to see....... ill only take a HPT if AF isnt here by sunday....
then ill be heading to the docs next week as would be 6 weeks since d and c and theres no way i can wait anylonger :cry:

Congrats to all bfp. Fx for those still waiting for their BFPs.
I have to tell u girls before joining this thread I was feeling really low 18th cycle tts mmc in July, have considered giving up couldn't cope with the constant disappointment every month.
But this month reading all your updates advice stories you have given me my mojo back so to speak.
Just wanted to say thanks to you all ladies x

I was told it can take 6 weeks for af to return some people longer but def see the doctor to put your mind at ease. Fx for u

Congrats to all bfp. Fx for those still waiting for their BFPs.
I have to tell u girls before joining this thread I was feeling really low 18th cycle tts mmc in July, have considered giving up couldn't cope with the constant disappointment every month.
But this month reading all your updates advice stories you have given me my mojo back so to speak.
Just wanted to say thanks to you all ladies x

That's really nice to hear, hope you get your bfp soon!! Fertility gel seems to have worked for me 1st month twice so if you havnt already maybe give it a shot x

Glad to hear it CKelly79! I think I've had 17 cycles or so, so I'm in the same boat as you! Some months are tougher than others, but I figure it'll happen when it's meant to. And if not, I'm going to do everything medically possible to make it happen lol. Hope this month goes well for you!

i was super stressed but OH told me stop stressing and worrying or ill just mess up even more!!! so im not thinking too much into it...
going to keep the OPK's going to see....... ill only take a HPT if AF isnt here by sunday....
then ill be heading to the docs next week as would be 6 weeks since d and c and theres no way i can wait anylonger :cry:

Hey there,

I'm new to this thread so I must have missed that you had recently had a MC. First, I'm very sorry :hugs:. I had one in February and I'm still affected by it. Mine was a MMC, found out at 8 weeks that baby's heart had stopped at 6w2d. I started bleeding at what would have been around 8 1/2 weeks, ironically on the day of my scheduled D&C so I didn't end up having one. My next AF arrived around 30-32 days later. I've heard the farther along you were in your pregnancy affects how soon AF will return.

I'm asking this only because I can't go through hundreds of pages to check lol, are you certain you ovulated this month? As in, were you temping or doing OPKs, etc? This may be a complete long shot, but is it possible that the faint positives on the HPTs are residual from your MC? Good you are getting in to see your Dr. I've heard if AF doesn't arrive in 2 months post-loss, to discuss with Dr.

Good luck! Hope you get your rainbow soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->