Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

i was super stressed but OH told me stop stressing and worrying or ill just mess up even more!!! so im not thinking too much into it...
going to keep the OPK's going to see....... ill only take a HPT if AF isnt here by sunday....
then ill be heading to the docs next week as would be 6 weeks since d and c and theres no way i can wait anylonger :cry:

Hey there,

I'm new to this thread so I must have missed that you had recently had a MC. First, I'm very sorry :hugs:. I had one in February and I'm still affected by it. Mine was a MMC, found out at 8 weeks that baby's heart had stopped at 6w2d. I started bleeding at what would have been around 8 1/2 weeks, ironically on the day of my scheduled D&C so I didn't end up having one. My next AF arrived around 30-32 days later. I've heard the farther along you were in your pregnancy affects how soon AF will return.

I'm asking this only because I can't go through hundreds of pages to check lol, are you certain you ovulated this month? As in, were you temping or doing OPKs, etc? This may be a complete long shot, but is it possible that the faint positives on the HPTs are residual from your MC? Good you are getting in to see your Dr. I've heard if AF doesn't arrive in 2 months post-loss, to discuss with Dr.

Good luck! Hope you get your rainbow soon!

hi wonders...

yeah mine was MMC.... found out at 11 weeks 1 day and baby measured 8 weeks 5 days.. had my d and c at 11 weeks 6 days...

not sure if def ovulated as only got my OPK's on the 25th November....
but the showed pretty strong but not positve.. i had sore boobs and possible ovualtion pain on the monday ngith and then egg white CM.. so i was sure i ovualted maybe the monday and got the back end of my surge tuesday...

i carried on using opks and after that the line pretty much disappeared for like 10 days and then reapperead and is getting stronger again..

my cycles before MMC were 33-37 days ... pretty regular too...

i tested for HCG two weeks after d and c for three days and all came back negative....

so i know my system was clear....hence confusion over HPT lines...

and now opks lines again..

could be just mess up from MMC but could be i ovulated later and BFP yet OR havnt yet ovulated!!!

but i was certain ... CM was fertile looking and the pain i usually got with ovualtion ...

all so confusing...

sorry if i waffled lol~!

emma i think ur ovulating ? prob late due to d and c hugs x

will be bedding just incase :haha:

ill keep doing OPKS to see if i can catch a postive!! if so looks like ill be starting my two week wait all over again!!!
eek............ill be all alone here... :wacko:

either AF is coming or im pregnant as i very nearly teared up then!!!
very emotional!!! lol

Thanks for sharing the story...makes more sense now :thumbup:

Again, I'm very sorry about your loss. My cycles pretty much went back to normal after mine, but my hormones were out of control for awhile - very emotional about anything baby-related. So I understand :hugs:

I remember my boyfriend's friend and his wife unexpectedly became pregnant and she had an abortion - turns out it was twins too. They wanted me to come and help watch his other kids while he brought her to Dr. I was livid - no way was I doing that. I was a crying mess that day - and it was 5 months after the mmc at the time.

Hoping this is your BFP!!!

I will stick with you also :) I will stick with anyone who needs a person to lean on, rant too or just be there for them. FX xoxo

very emotional!!! lol

Again, I'm very sorry about your loss. My cycles pretty much went back to normal after mine, but my hormones were out of control for awhile - very emotional about anything baby-related. So I understand :hugs:

I remember my boyfriend's friend and his wife unexpectedly became pregnant and she had an abortion - turns out it was twins too. They wanted me to come and help watch his other kids while he brought her to Dr. I was livid - no way was I doing that. I was a crying mess that day - and it was 5 months after the mmc at the time.

im sorry for your loss too.. it is very hard.. when did you decided to TTC??
i now what you mean .. someone at work told me there 5 weeks yest and i was soo happy for her but also upset too slighty as im sad im not anymore... :cry:

not nice for someone to expect someone to do what they asked you too i too would of been livid!!!

I will stick with you also :) I will stick with anyone who needs a person to lean on, rant too or just be there for them. FX xoxo

thanks nurseginger!!
im here for you too... and all you ladies needed a shoulder to lean on through this rollercoaster!!!!

Wow, lots to catch up on overnight :haha:

I'm not testing anymore. AF due tomorrow, and I can feel that she's coming. My usual one or two pimples on my face and the cramps!

Congrats Onetubeleft :flower:
And Mum, I hope this is definitely your BFP!

hi buffy....i had terrible AF cramps early with both mine so im not ruling out yet so niether should you :)

It's better for my mental health if I think I'm out :haha:

Then I won't test 500 times in the next two days!! Lol.

Aww I'm sorry you guys are so emotional! Emma if its turns out that you are o'ing now, I'll be waiting with you! I'm only 3dpo so I have a ways to go. Progesterone level at 2dpo was 7.7. Waiting to see what it will be on Friday. Hopefully it's over 100, then I'll be hoping for twins :)

very emotional!!! lol

im sorry for your loss too.. it is very hard.. when did you decided to TTC??
i now what you mean .. someone at work told me there 5 weeks yest and i was soo happy for her but also upset too slighty as im sad im not anymore... :cry:

not nice for someone to expect someone to do what they asked you too i too would of been livid!!!

My MC was from an oops...my boyfriend and I were using pull out. Physically, I hated sex for a good month and emotionally, I wasn't ready either. But then we got engaged and decided to try after the wedding. But...a lot of drama happened and we ended the engagement over the summer, broke up. We've since started talking and are officially a couple again, giving it a second try. This is only month two, but other than temping (which I'm now addicted to), I'm not really going 100% into it. Sort of NTNP but with temping lol.

I am so achy...and temp is 101 degrees. It's bad enough I'm sick but all I can think is how it will affect my bbt tomorrow :blush:

Just found this and now stalking. I can't join the FB page though, bc my Grandma and Mom will have a cow if they notice I joined it. They don't know I'm ttc and think I should wait for a more "appropriate" time. (my grandma means after officially getting married, my mom means never again)

mine is frer confirmed ill post a pic im ecstatic baby number 7 just hope it sticks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->