Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Just found this and now stalking. I can't join the FB page though, bc my Grandma and Mom will have a cow if they notice I joined it. They don't know I'm ttc and think I should wait for a more "appropriate" time. (my grandma means after officially getting married, my mom means never again)

welcome!!!! good luck :happydance:

5 dpo . and it is dragging. how is everyone feeling?
def dragging..... no more tests too pee on too!!!! lol!!!!

mine is frer confirmed ill post a pic im ecstatic baby number 7 just hope it sticks :)

congrats Mum cant are you def only 9dpo too? thats amazing!!!

no squinting needed x:happydance: 9dpo

Attachments

• rsz_dscf5268.jpg
    rsz_dscf5268.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 24
  • rsz_dscf5271.jpg
    rsz_dscf5271.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 19
amazing mum... the ics look so faint too but that FRER is fab!!!!

congrats !!!!!

last pic to compare ic and frer then off to work x

Attachments

• rsz_dscf5287.jpg
    rsz_dscf5287.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 18
can def see the lines on the ic;s too they just look like shadows... that frer is fab though

i feel sick this morning...woke up with a bad chest!!!! sore throat etc..
feel run down!!!
no hint of AF yet.... *TMI**.... creamy CM this morning....

fertitly monitor still reading high...

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141210_080829_zps06qoi0dt.jpg

top on today...

Just found this and now stalking. I can't join the FB page though, bc my Grandma and Mom will have a cow if they notice I joined it. They don't know I'm ttc and think I should wait for a more "appropriate" time. (my grandma means after officially getting married, my mom means never again)

Hi, welcome. Do you have a testing date you want me to put you down for? GL

feel run down!!!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141210_080829_zps06qoi0dt.jpg

top on today...

Which fertility monitor are you using Emma? The CB digital PINK or PURPLE? I'd definitely book an appointment at the doctors, it's been way too long now and for goodness sake for your own sanity you need answers after your loss. Your loss has clearly affected your cycle much more than we thought originally. I'd go now and ask for bloods to be drawn to find out exactly where you are, what's going on etc. :hugs:

feel run down!!!

top on today...

Which fertility monitor are you using Emma? The CB digital PINK or PURPLE? I'd definitely book an appointment at the doctors, it's been way too long now and for goodness sake for your own sanity you need answers after your loss. Your loss has clearly affected your cycle much more than we thought originally. I'd go now and ask for bloods to be drawn to find out exactly where you are, what's going on etc. :hugs:

hi Miss..
im using the https://www.pharmacyfirst.co.uk//se...ogleshopping&gclid=CK_KlPGdu8ICFW3ItAodv20AQA

not sure which one it is.. its not the advanced one
def has affected my cycles..cant get an appointment until mid next week as there booked up and i have to fit it around work.. but will def be going if AF isnt here by sat..
she has a few more days yet!!! :shrug:

Ah yes, I have one of these too! I didn't realise the sticks had that kind of strip though... I dunno what I had in my test bag, I thought there was one last test stick for mine but it has no see through plastic on it :shock: :lol:

Mine's in my airing cupboard and I don't use it... I am considering using it this cycle. I have to have ONE last shot at it as I am on the trial still. That said I don't want to be too involved in TTC this month! I think I am going to make a January thread for us to carry on over to.... :hugs:

That's a fab idea hun
:))
We can use our monitors together
See what it brings - a along as af comes !!
Hoping docs will give pills next week to push it if it hasn't come
If it comes miss ill be resetting my monitor fir a new cycle and roll on our January bfps!!

Awwww miss just saw the January thread -not fair I can't join and put testing date until af comes ! Never in my life have I wanted to www blood so bad !!

Awwww miss just saw the January thread -not fair I can't join and put testing date until af comes ! Never in my life have I wanted to www blood so bad !!

Good lord! Don't rush these things, If you want I'll add you to the to be confirmed section? :)

Congrats Mum!! Great lines :hugs:

AF due tomorrow for me. I've been cramping all day so thought she might show up today :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->