Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Aww congrats mum! <3 :)

I hope everyone's well, or at least hanging in there for the TWW.

6DPO here, but nothing major going on. Been feeling minor cramps since O, but it could be from Endo or even the aftermath still of my UTI last month. I have no idea! I guess I'll find out on Monday. :D

Well.... BFN on 12/09... witch was due yesterday but she hasn't showed her ugly face yet.

:coffee:

Congratulations to all the BFPs!

8dpo coldsore watery cm that's about it from me :)
Babydust to all x

AF got me. Actually relieved cos I was 4 days late. Must've ov'd later than I thought. :thumbup:

On to cycle 12!

If I O early I might be changing me af date. Got the flashing smilie on my clearblue advance OPK. So I should hit O soon.... Hopefully. So ready to be back in the TWW. FX

Congrats mum.

Sorry em's fingers firmly crossed for January for you!!!

Emma I hope there are some answers soon to what's going on do you think all the lines were remaining hgc from the d&c? And maybe you are fertile at the min.

I will be there for whoever needs me, I know how hard it is xx

Obviously I can't join the jan thread but are we still talking on this or just saying bye now? Luved talking to you anyone that wants to come to my journal here it is :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ng-pregnancy-journal-mum-4-expecting-266.html

Sorry Embo buy yep onto the next cycle hoping bfp for January :)
Mr and Mrs hang in there may be a late bfp :))
Nurse ginger good luck too you :)) hope it goes fast

and wanting the lines I was getting were Def not from left over hcg as I was all clear 2 weeks after it - now 5 week on non the wiser lol
Will keep updating and won't be doing a preg test now hm less af doesn't come by sat and if it's bfn off to docs nxt week

Aww congrats mum! <3 :)

I hope everyone's well, or at least hanging in there for the TWW.

6DPO here, but nothing major going on. Been feeling minor cramps since O, but it could be from Endo or even the aftermath still of my UTI last month. I have no idea! I guess I'll find out on Monday. :D

feels like the longest two week wait ever !!:lol
It's all about a guessing game but look forward to you testing and getting your bfp!!

Went to the dr today as my fever and body aches weren't getting better. They did a pg test but it was negative. I'm only 9 dpo so should I consider myself out? I wasn't confident in this month to begin with but just curious if I could still get a BFP...?

AF was due today but no cramps, no break outs, no signs what so ever and I almost always see AF when I wake up, but only time will tell! Still a :bfn: though :/

Congrats mum! That is a good looking FRER. I'm 4dpo, getting a progesterone blood test on Friday, super excited to see what those numbers are! Sorry to everyone who AF got:( FX for January! :dust:

I'm dying to test !! Doing my opks isn't controlling my urge :)))

emma a really hope u get some answers soon hun x

wonders doc tests arnt very sensitive u deff not out

navyladybug fx for u x

Oh Emma I didn't realise sorry Hun :hugs: didn't realise you was clear. It's super confusing how you get some closure on what's going on soon. This must be the longest 2ww for you ever :(

Navy lady fx Hun and everyone else. All those moved on to January hope it's your lucky month!!!

Wonders: I had a blood test at 11dpo at the doctor and it came back negative. I was still pregnant that cycle but it didn't show up until a couple of days after that. You're still in with a chance

AF due today for me. Have all the signs so I know she's coming. Just wanna get it over with ;)

Thanks mum
And wanting it's ok I kno it's all confusing :))
Def longest 2 week wait ever!!

Fingers crossed girlie's for some more bfps

Buffy any sign of af???
Iv not had any sporting yet - crampy though and got spots today on my face and boonies killing me si think she on her Way

I've got loads of pimples!! Usually I get one or two, but it's crazy this month. I even have one on my arm & one on my chest! Ugh. But I'm cramping like crazyyyy so she's coming :witch: It's only 10.49am here so loads of time yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->