Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Woo hoo! AF came! I have Never been so relieved!! And this month we shall be applying opk and sperm meets egg plan. Hopefully we can tread a careful path between not overthinking it and me getting a bfp and giving my hb the most awesome smile ever!!

Good luck Justmeinlove for this coming cycle :dust::dust:

plastikpony - I think we are the same C.D I am now 10.

Fertile week or as I like to call it freak week has begun. We are going for everyother day till positive opk which should be Wednesday then everyday till Saturday. I should O Friday or around then.
On my way to catching this egg lol

Lotus, you crack me up!! Freak Week!! The name is actually so fitting!! I have no idea what to expect this cycle because of the clomid. I've definately been more 'dry' which is sad, but I've been making good use of my Preseed!! I would usually ov on cd 13, which is tomorrow, but I've heard of some people being early and some late when using clomid. Had some sparse EWCM this morning, but have not had a positive opk yet. I had a few faint lines on cd9 and cd10, but nothing since then. No idea what to think, I'm just going to get on with the sexy time!! :sex:

How are all of you ladies doing after the weekend?

Well done, JustMe, for being so darn positive all the time!! It's an inspiration :hugs:

Plastikponey - just keep BD until your sure you have O'd tihat's the best way. Keep charting ur cervical mucus and you should be fine.
Good Luck
AFM - first negative OPK today expect it to go positive on wednesday we shall see.
Happy BD

I'm gonna pick my opks up again, I had a two month break.

Last months chart was well odd, very low temps after 7dpo and lots of spotting again too :-(

Went to Drs and she said as my bloods, swabs and pelvic scan are all normal there is nothing else they can do (contraceptions is used to stop spotting but that won't help TTC! haha!)

She said to go back in July if I haven't conceived by and she will arrange for DH to have sperm analysis.

Prob is I'm getting sick of taking prenatals, they are fussy on my tummy and I even vomited early last month because I had them on an empty stomach - I had no probs taking vitamins last thing at night before I started prenatals

No positive opk yet but still BD good luck catching that egg ladies.

Hi ladies. Just popping by to say I'm back to not testing again. My bfp turned out to be an angel at 5+2. Not sure when I'll ovulate as miscarriage was only 6 days ago. Fingers crossed for you all.

Thanks Panda!! 2 dpo and 12 days till I can test!!! This waiting is ridiculous. I've decided that any symptom at all that I get this month I am going to put down to the clomid. Don't want to get my hopes up just to have them dashed again!

How are you doing? Pregnancy going well?

Hi everyone! Spent all afternoon reading the posts and you are all so inspiring!! We are now on our 3rd cycle and I feel like we only know what we should be doing now! I'm DPO4 little bit of cramping but nothing much else. I tested twice on the first cycle and I don't want to go through the let down again if poss. AF came 4 days early last month. Due next Sat so i will be waiting until at least then to test if AF doesn't make an appearance before then.
Have to say for the first 2 cycles i was obsessing over EVERYTHING. Bit different this time as hubby had a stinking cold when we should have been BD so not that hopeful this month!
Anyway got OPK sticks for next month although again trying not to be too scientific about the whole thing

AF got me yesterday right on schedule :( so we will be trying again. I didn't want another december baby but was still down about AF showing up and was hoping to be done with TTC. Hopefully we will get our BFP in May! Good luck to the rest of you as well! :dust:

Bwahaha, positive opk today. Oh the excitement! (I was actually quite excited, what a funny thing to be excited about!) :o

Hi ladies. Just popping by to say I'm back to not testing again. My bfp turned out to be an angel at 5+2. Not sure when I'll ovulate as miscarriage was only 6 days ago. Fingers crossed for you all.

So sorry 28329 :hugs::hugs: sending lots of love and I hope when your ready you can try again.

justmeinlove - I get excited too especially as I hate POAS for PG test it so refreshing to see positive 2 lines on a test even if opk lol :haha:

AFM- 2 positive opk Thursday and Friday. It was negative today so I may o today. :dust::dust:

Good luck Ladies

Well, I'm ttc! Decided we're ready. Doctor is getting me tested after 3 losses but I want a baby so here's to a may bfp. Good luck to all the ladies entering or are in their tww.

Well, I'm ttc! Decided we're ready. Doctor is getting me tested after 3 losses but I want a baby so here's to a may bfp. Good luck to all the ladies entering or are in their tww.

Good luck! I hope you get you BFP! :dust: I also wanted to say my mother had 3 MCs in a row and then went on to have 3 healthy babies :thumbup:

Aww thank you. I hope it was just unfortunate bad luck and not me with a problem. Doctor said I'll be a little more fertile in next 3 months so I'll take advantage of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->