• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

4 DPO still higher temp, crying, no sore boobs, cramping still and tired.......we'll keep hoping

I think i may have gotten my bfp. I had vvv faint lines yesterday..and a little darker today. Thers a progresion so keeping my fingers crossed.

yaay :) keeping my fingers firmly crossed for youuu :):)
did you test again today??

xx

morning girls! Hope everyone is okay ;-)

I woke up early because Im so excited in taking my temp.. and its gone up! :D

take a look? :D x

Morningg :) !

i dont know anything about temping im afraid, but from what i have read on here temp going up is really good right?
so good luckkkk :) xxx

4 DPO still higher temp, crying, no sore boobs, cramping still and tired.......we'll keep hoping

4dpo is very early for symtoms as you said in an erlier post, but not unheard of.. i know lots of ladies including my mum that say they knew they were pregnant just days after ovulation.
FX FX FX !! xxx

Only today to get through until my doctors appoitment tomorrow, feels like forever away !!! im so impatient, but ive decided to let the doctor's test be the next test i do, even though im really tempted to go and buy one today, but going to try my hardest not to!
I dont know what to think really, Im CD 72 i have no idea if or when i ovulated.. although I had the possible implantation bleeding on day 68.. Have been feeling more tired thatn usual, napping in the middle of the day on my days off :O and having to drag myself out of bed in the mornings, but apart from that and feeling nauseas the other morning no real obvious symptoms.. although i also noticed a blue vein running through my nipple, but that could of been there before ive just never looked for them before ! oh and also my gums have been bleeding when i brush my teeth which is a first?
im so desperate to see symtoms though that i think sometimes its all in my head !
anyway hopefully the doctor will send me for a blood test tomorow and hopefully it will be good news! just know im going to probably burst out crying infront of him if not though :(

xxx

Yes, i actually re-tested yesteday afternoon and got a clear bfp. Tested again with frer this morning BFP!

Hi
can I please be added to the list? I'm 8dpo so AF due on Saturday. Stupidly tested today - BFN of course! but if i get BFP then my due date will be 2nd Dec... I know this is stupid, and I don't really believe, but I got a prediction from 'Ruby' last year who said I'd get a BFP or conceive in Dec 2011 (didn't happen) or have a baby in December 2012... which would be this cycle. Again, i don't pin much hope on what some random woman on the internet says, but it's a bit of fun and it would be quite funny if it came true.

I look forward to the list of girls on the first page starting to turn to lots of BFPs!!!

xx

when you mean doctors test? what does it mean? x

I mean like I'm not going to do another hpt, and just do a urine test at the doctors tomorrow, and then if that's negative hopefully he will send me for a blood test, find out what's going on with me!
Xx

Yes, i actually re-tested yesteday afternoon and got a clear bfp. Tested again with frer this morning BFP!

Yaaaay congratulations :) :) !! .. Very happy for youu :)

The BFP's are starting to comee nowww !! :) x

I think Im probably out this month. I definitely feel like AF is going show her face soon :/

^^ don't give up till the cow shows!

As for me.. Im not to sure.. 50/50... I ad heartburn before.. I have a headache witch.. (I had when i was first preggers)

Sore boobs Witch I never get that!
so Im not to sure
xx

^^ don't give up till the cow shows!

As for me.. Im not to sure.. 50/50... I ad heartburn before.. I have a headache witch.. (I had when i was first preggers)

Sore boobs Witch I never get that!
so Im not to sure
xx

I hope theyre good signs for you!

I kinda changed my mind a bit now. Not sure if AF is on the way haha. Initially i thought it because i was having menstrual symptoms, and my vaginal readings on my ovacue had crashed, but today my vaginal reading sky rocketed! There's still hope :D haha

Yep, my temp has went high again today.. so if you wanna see it.. feel free to look at it? xx

Another BFN today. Just going to quit testing and wait for AF to show up.

Hey Everyone! I'm new to the boards-- only 2nd month TTC. Figured I needed to find a little support cause I'm only fairly sure I'm driving my husband crazy with baby talk.. LOL

Anyways, I haven't done OPK or temps or anything like that. I have a little calendar app on my phone but I don't know if I trust it or not. According to it, I'm CD 18 and 6 dpo. We used Preseed this month because my cousin recommended it. She tried for 13 months before getting a BFP and it was her first month with Preseed.... so I figured I'd give it a shot.

For me, I had a random 2 wipes of spotting at about 5 dpo-- I don't really know what to make of that... my boobs feel a little fuller than normal (even the husband noticed) and my dad randomly asked me if I was pregnant.... let's hope he's right. What do you think?

I tested today cause I'm a glutton for punishment and of course it was BFN. Duh. But I think I will test again on the 25th which is 12dpo and CD 24. I have a 26-27 day cycle... so we shall see.....

Fingers crossed for all of you hoping for a BFP this month :)

4dpo is very early for symtoms as you said in an erlier post, but not unheard of.. i know lots of ladies including my mum that say they knew they were pregnant just days after ovulation.
FX FX FX !! xxx

You're right and I know it is probably way too early.....can't help feeling things you know :blush: I went to bed before 9, fell asleep on the sofa as soon as I got home from work. Am constipated and feel pressure when trying to go to the loo (sorry tmi), and this crying.....my poorr husband doesn't know what to do or how to look anymore because everything I say or do ends in crying and then me apologising only to do it again soon after. He must think I'm a total nutter!

I'm still waiting too - am on CD 26 today and AF is due on Thursday. This is my third month TTC since coming off Cileste, and I also used a Clearblue Fertility Monitor for the first time this month - not that it did much good, as it just read "high" for the whole month!

I've had a few symptoms like random twinges, boobs feeling a bit fuller and last night I fell asleep at 9pm, but these could all be AF-related. Am tired of driving myself nuts every month with symptom-spotting, and it's only been three months!

I think I'm just going to wait and see if AF shows, and then test if she doesn't. I don't think I can face the disappointment of another early BFN :(

Anyway, am sending lots and lots of baby dust to everyone on here! :dust:

There's been lots of March BFPs so far -fingers crossed we get some more!

I'm a newbie here and hoping for a BFP this month - will be first ever it does!

I'm 8dpo and due Af this weekend sometime. Tested BFN yesterday which i knew it would it was just something i had to do.

Going to try and hold out til friday if i can!

FX for everyone

xx

woke up to brown streaks in CM...could this be implantation?
im 6 dpo also have heaviness and cramps like AF is coming but its WAY too early for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->