• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

There are two Sam's on this thread now :)

I keep testing even though I shouldn't, I tested on Sunday and this morning, both BFN. (DUH!!) My back is sooo sore, it hurts to walk, and I am just so damn thirsty and want nothing but water. My boobs HURT, but not all over, just on the sides. I hope this is my month. I hate the TWW! :haha:

Ticker says 9, because I do believe I am 9 or 10 dpo. AF is due sometime this weekend.

:rofl: It's ok, I did too! It was a crap hole of a night with this back pain I have too :( I'm just so stressed out TTC that I want my BFP and want to get on with being pregnant already!

Yeah. I'm trying to keep calm and relaxed. I've been keeping busy with things during the day and since I work 3-11pm, I only usually get on here after work. Then I'm not thinking about testing all day or anything. I'm 14dpo today (Wednesday), but am still trying to wait until 3/20 to test. I might end up giving in before then though.

I'm such a freak, I sit on here before AND after work. I probly spend 5 hours a day stalking everyone on this website, including you! I've seen you in a bunch of the threads I'm in too, and I'm so hoping you get your BFP this month!! I see your readings say this month or next, so FX for you! :)

Haha. You're not a freak! I will probably spend more time on here when I get my BFP or BFN this month. Coming on here so much in the TWW is what gets me because it makes me so anxious to test. I'm hoping that one of my readings is the right one! I would be super excited it I conceive so quickly.

I don't know a whole lot about BBT charting but my temp has been going down the past 3-4 days which I didn't think normally happened after implantation so I'm kinda wondering if this month will be a BFN. :shrug:

I only know about charting from being on here, but usually if it's still above your coverline you're still ok? And I've heard of the "implantation dip" and then usually the temps go up after? I have no idea really, I'm just pulling random posts out of my head.

I want to start temping, but my sleep schedule is so whacky I don't think I could ever make it work. Plus OH gets up WAAY before me, and sometimes I wake up with him and sometimes I don't.

Yeah. I had a dip, followed by a rise the next day. Then they've been progressively going down. I don't know. I posted a thread to see if someone can help me, lol.

Spotting last night & today... I am thinking a BFP may not be in my future this month. :(

I can't say it enough, I hate the TWW. I laid in bed last night until 5 AM analyzing every little pinch and pull in my body because I thought for sure I was pregnant. Today I feel pretty great honestly, my back doesn't really hurt and my knees finally stopped hurting too. I have a sore throat but I might be getting a sinus infection. I've had a couple cramps here and there but I don't think they mean anything, and one dizzy spell at work but I went from squatting to standing so... IDK ANYMORE!! I just wish it was Sunday so I could know for sure if the :witch: is going to be late or not.

I can't say it enough, I hate the TWW. I laid in bed last night until 5 AM analyzing every little pinch and pull in my body because I thought for sure I was pregnant. Today I feel pretty great honestly, my back doesn't really hurt and my knees finally stopped hurting too. I have a sore throat but I might be getting a sinus infection. I've had a couple cramps here and there but I don't think they mean anything, and one dizzy spell at work but I went from squatting to standing so... IDK ANYMORE!! I just wish it was Sunday so I could know for sure if the :witch: is going to be late or not.

Girl!! I totally understand! I am on CD 21. I at first thought that I had O on CD 14 but come to findout didnt happen til CD 18, so now im all the way back to 3dpo :( I hate it. Its my first month of clomid, and I have major PMS! SO i dont know if its a sign of impending AF or not :/ Iven gotten my hopes up so high this month, Im scared Im just gonna crash and burn when AF makes an appearance.

omg, 3dpo AGAIN!! I don't know what's worse, the beginning of the TWW or the end! :( I'm sorry to hear that!
Blah! I have so many symptoms its not funny! But I keep getting BFN! I've used 3 IC already. I know it's still kinda early but dear god, if I'm not pregnany my body is sure putting me through a TON of misery for no reason!

omg, 3dpo AGAIN!! I don't know what's worse, the beginning of the TWW or the end! :( I'm sorry to hear that!
Blah! I have so many symptoms its not funny! But I keep getting BFN! I've used 3 IC already. I know it's still kinda early but dear god, if I'm not pregnany my body is sure putting me through a TON of misery for no reason!

I feel the same way!! My back is aching, my boobs are swollen, my stomach is bloated to where i look a couple months preggo!! I have major mood swings AND dull cramping...maybe it is just the clomid, or maybe PMS who knows. I wish there was no such thing as TWW, just have sex and bam get a BFP!! :haha:

OMG Just tested positive. SO so happy xxxxxxxxxxx

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies still waiting xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"