• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

OMG Just tested positive. SO so happy xxxxxxxxxxx

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies still waiting xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! Congrats!

I just got a smiley on my Clear Blue Ovulation test so am getting busy. Didn't exercise today in the hope that they don't swim the wrong way!

The wait begins soon....

Congrats! March seems to be a very good month!

AFM: Lots of symptoms, so tested with FRER this AM, second morning urine, BFN. I'm sure I'm out this month. GL to all the other ladies still waiting to test!

Keep testing until AF is here full force!

I am doing good with my wanting to wait 20dpo to test. I am currently 15dpo so I only have 5 more days to wait. :)

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS fairyhut :) :) :D :D <3 wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Morning ladies, just a real quick update before work.. I have to tel somebody!! .. So I didn't even think I had ovulated yet as had no signs of ewcm.. But the yesterday I had like mild period like cramps for about half an hour and then they stopped, I went to the toilet shortly after and ther was just one tiny little browny/red spot of blood on my knickers, so I thought I must be about to come on but that was about 12oclock yesterday and have had nothing else since then, does this sound like implantation bleeding to youuuu??????? Xx

Could be. But it would be better if you knew when you Ovulated.

I got my second Clear Blue Pre Ovulation smiley (been intensively babydancing for the last 3 days besides the other days) and I feel crampy now with a dull pain on my left hip-side....is that Ovulation coming or is it here?

I got my second Clear Blue Pre Ovulation smiley (been intensively babydancing for the last 3 days besides the other days) and I feel crampy now with a dull pain on my left hip-side....is that Ovulation coming or is it here?

yh i know, :( !! i was using opk's this month but my cycles are so irregular i started testing on day 20 and by day 55 i had run out and was so fed up i didnt bother getting anymore, last month i think i ovulated (due to excm) on day 55 and then AF arrived on day 70, im currently on day 69 today so maybe af is going to show tomorow :( but i have never ever had spotting before and because of the cramps, also i googled implantation bleed and it says it take place between 6-12 days from conception and me an OH have been bd'ing every other day from 15 days ago (we also went away last weekend so were much more relaxed) so im really hoping weve done it ! it says on the article that you wont get a positive hpt untill 4-5 days after inplantation so i suppose we will just have to wait and seeeee :) !

I dont know about ovulation cramps, ive never had any signs of ovulation except ewcm .. but i think if you have had two smiley OPK's aswell i would say its preety much here.. just keep baby dancing like crazy !! :)

xx

yh i know, :( !! i was using opk's this month but my cycles are so irregular i started testing on day 20 and by day 55 i had run out and was so fed up i didnt bother getting anymore, last month i think i ovulated (due to excm) on day 55 and then AF arrived on day 70, im currently on day 69 today so maybe af is going to show tomorow :( but i have never ever had spotting before and because of the cramps, also i googled implantation bleed and it says it take place between 6-12 days from conception and me an OH have been bd'ing every other day from 15 days ago (we also went away last weekend so were much more relaxed) so im really hoping weve done it ! it says on the article that you wont get a positive hpt untill 4-5 days after inplantation so i suppose we will just have to wait and seeeee :) !

I dont know about ovulation cramps, ive never had any signs of ovulation except ewcm .. but i think if you have had two smiley OPK's aswell i would say its preety much here.. just keep baby dancing like crazy !! :)

xx
sounds like ti could be to me coz i had that and i had a NFP shortly after..unless u have had this kind of spotting before i guesu just never knpw..how long till u test?? all the best and hope af doesnt show :)))

Hi can you add me to the list!!!

I hav been ttc for 5 months with DB I suffered a mc in Jan and we are back at it. When i got my first we were only trying naturally just to see what happens and after the mc we decided to do everything we cud so that odds are in our favor, so this month DB and I have done it all lol we both have crazy job schedules so it was hard for us to :sex: but after opking I ovulated on the 14th (yesterday) and bd'd 3 times using preseed and instead softcups to hold the little :spermy: close to my cervix, leading up to O day, I bbt temp charted, took opk's daily, and also took a prenatal vitamin, extra folic acid, and took robitussin3x daily for 5 days before ovulation, I also cut out all caffiene, and soda and increased my h2o intake to 64 oz a day, (i might have had one cup of my favorite carmel creme truffle black tea :coffee: but thats it i swear) after ovulation (today) I have started drinking pomegranate juice, and ate 1/5 of a whole pineapple core to both help with implantation and I feel a huge difference this cycle.

jjin20: it could still be implantation but as you say I think it's just wait and see.

We started baby dancing every other the day after AF stopped on the 4th March. I've always been extremely regular until last month where we held on to a little bean for a few weeks before we lost it.

And since I got my smiley we've been going twice a day. I think the cramps suggest Ovulation is imminent or happening. I won't know until the 3rd of April when I can start testing (that's a week after my AF is due).

For now, cramping or no cramping, as long as I get my smiley we're are at it :happydance:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. xxxxx

xx
sounds like ti could be to me coz i had that and i had a NFP shortly after..unless u have had this kind of spotting before i guesu just never knpw..how long till u test?? all the best and hope af doesnt show :)))

Hello :)
sorry what is NFP? i was just about to add you too my list but i realised you are already expecting :):):) congratulations, have you got long to go?
ar i really hope it is :) ! ive been feeling like its never going to happen with these stupidly long cycles :) ! im going to try and wait untill monday- but im so impatient it might be sooner ! thank youu, me tooo :) ! xx

Hi girls .... hope to see some more :bfp:'s on this thread soon!!

I'll be testing on 19th if :witch: doesn't get me first! Af due 17th/18th.

FX for you all x x

Hi can you add me to the list!!!

I hav been ttc for 5 months with DB I suffered a mc in Jan and we are back at it. When i got my first we were only trying naturally just to see what happens and after the mc we decided to do everything we cud so that odds are in our favor, so this month DB and I have done it all lol we both have crazy job schedules so it was hard for us to :sex: but after opking I ovulated on the 14th (yesterday) and bd'd 3 times using preseed and instead softcups to hold the little :spermy: close to my cervix, leading up to O day, I bbt temp charted, took opk's daily, and also took a prenatal vitamin, extra folic acid, and took robitussin3x daily for 5 days before ovulation, I also cut out all caffiene, and soda and increased my h2o intake to 64 oz a day, (i might have had one cup of my favorite carmel creme truffle black tea :coffee: but thats it i swear) after ovulation (today) I have started drinking pomegranate juice, and ate 1/5 of a whole pineapple core to both help with implantation and I feel a huge difference this cycle.

ofcourse :)
oh sorry for your loss :hugs:

wow it sounds like you have everything covered :) massive FX'd for you - if you can feel a difference thats very promising..
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->