• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

jjin20: it could still be implantation but as you say I think it's just wait and see.

We started baby dancing every other the day after AF stopped on the 4th March. I've always been extremely regular until last month where we held on to a little bean for a few weeks before we lost it.

And since I got my smiley we've been going twice a day. I think the cramps suggest Ovulation is imminent or happening. I won't know until the 3rd of April when I can start testing (that's a week after my AF is due).

For now, cramping or no cramping, as long as I get my smiley we're are at it :happydance:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. xxxxx

ar i sorry to hear that :hugs: ..
yes either way aslong as you keep at it' lol, you know you will be catching the right time at some point !
although ive heard some people say on hear that you should wait atlease 24hrs between for the sperm to sort its self out or something, im not sure..

Thankyou :) xx

Hi girls .... hope to see some more :bfp:'s on this thread soon!!

I'll be testing on 19th if :witch: doesn't get me first! Af due 17th/18th.

FX for you all x x

Mee too ! lots are testing at the end of the month i think so hopefuly :) !!

Ah not long to wait now, ive got my FX'd for youuu :)

xx

Hi bettie!! Today Iam on CD14 and final got a BFP on my opk!!! Iam so excited i will bdding with hubby today and really hope i can get a BFP for April!

Got a BFN this AM. I don't know if it would matter or not, but I only slept for 3 hours before testing and drank about 32oz of water and ginger ale right before bed. :(

Got a BFN this AM. I don't know if it would matter or not, but I only slept for 3 hours before testing and drank about 32oz of water and ginger ale right before bed. :(

Oh nooo :( how many days past ovulation are you, 20? I don't know about the tree hours sleep but all that liquid nott long before may have diluted it? .. I would go to the docs for a blood test if I were you, if your 20 past od And no sign of af?
My doctor told me that some women it just dosent show up in ther urine for a long time, my friend had to have a blood test with all three of her pregnancies because all urine tests said negative, but she actually was pregnant proved by a blood test everytime!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway xx

Woke up this morning feeling reaaallyyyyyy nauseas :( so I thought ide do a hpt ! I'm so impatient lol, it was BFN which I was expecting really as it is only two days since I had the possible implantation spotting.. I'm going to try and wait until tuesday to test again if af dosent show go docs for a blood test tuesday x

I'm 1/2 DPO and I am moody and I mean going from having a really good day laughing, flirting with husband, bdancing to crying, depression, sad, annoyed for nothing! And I am very very tired! I still have a lot of CM though....and some ;light cramping as I did yesterday. But yesterday I had some light pain on the left side and painfull shoots thtough my nippels.

Oh nooo :( how many days past ovulation are you, 20? I don't know about the tree hours sleep but all that liquid nott long before may have diluted it? .. I would go to the docs for a blood test if I were you, if your 20 past od And no sign of af?
My doctor told me that some women it just dosent show up in ther urine for a long time, my friend had to have a blood test with all three of her pregnancies because all urine tests said negative, but she actually was pregnant proved by a blood test everytime!

I am 17dpo today. I have a routine GYN appt on the 26th and since I'm changing my GYN I think I may just wait it out until then. If I don't get my BFP or if AF doesn't show up by then, I'll ask them to give me a test. I think I can wait it out until then because I've got a lot palnned this week to keep me busy.

I feel like the flu is coming up. My mum thinks I'm thinking myself pregnant with all my mood swings. My nipples feel irritated, I'm cramping, my temp is up, am knackered, my stomach feels all wrong, headachy and nauseaus. This cant be after 3/4 dpo?

I think i may have gotten my bfp. I had vvv faint lines yesterday..and a little darker today. Thers a progresion so keeping my fingers crossed.

I am 17dpo today. I have a routine GYN appt on the 26th and since I'm changing my GYN I think I may just wait it out until then. If I don't get my BFP or if AF doesn't show up by then, I'll ask them to give me a test. I think I can wait it out until then because I've got a lot palnned this week to keep me busy.

I am also 18dpo today, 8 days late for AF, but still getting BFN. So confusing and annoying! I have some mild symptoms- heavier breasts, sore nipples, headaches, and a touch queasy at times. Hard to know if I'm just being hopeful or if those symptoms are for real. If I don't get AF or BFN tomorrow I'm going to have to call my doc. I'm going on vacation in a few days and I have got to know one way or the other so I can relax on vacation!

I was wondering if you could check my temp? I don't know if i have made it.. x

7dpo is too early imo to be af (the dip) so i believe that i could be implantation.. GL hun!

I think i may have gotten my bfp. I had vvv faint lines yesterday..and a little darker today. Thers a progresion so keeping my fingers crossed.

Yay!! Good luck, hope you get two nice dark lines tomorrow :) Sounds good though

I am also 18dpo today, 8 days late for AF, but still getting BFN. So confusing and annoying! I have some mild symptoms- heavier breasts, sore nipples, headaches, and a touch queasy at times. Hard to know if I'm just being hopeful or if those symptoms are for real. If I don't get AF or BFN tomorrow I'm going to have to call my doc. I'm going on vacation in a few days and I have got to know one way or the other so I can relax on vacation!

I've been wondering if things are in my head, too. I'm hoping they're not, but I don't know.

morning girls! Hope everyone is okay ;-)

I woke up early because Im so excited in taking my temp.. and its gone up! :D

take a look? :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"