January Girls!!

Hello, tks for the answer :) I'm hoping is just too early.. 5dpo according to ff, but i think it dan actually be 4dpo.. anyway, will just have to wait.. your symptoms sound really promising, when are u due to test?

Hi. This 2ww is a pain I am not enjoying it at all :nope: I am going to try and hold out to the 18th if I can. I did not get a positive test on my son until 4 days after AF was due so trying to wait as long as I can lol When are you aiming to test? My nausea has gone but I am really sleepy and boobs are tingly - but that could be the cold haha :dohh:

My af is due on the 21th, I think I'll wait until after that... Don't feel like staring at a bfn :)

Alandsa, hunnie remind me when your o day is?

luckie 3, i am very confused like you hun! my oh said he would bd three days, we have done two already, dont know whether he will stretch to four. :nope:

maybe i could say tonight dtd, one day off saturday and try on sunday again!!!

we are on maca this month, it is FABULOUS!!!!:thumbup:

shame it may be wasted if i didnt ov!

chin up ladies.:hugs:

im not sure when it will be, last month i guessed it was CD12 so think im just being overly eager perhaps as it maybe could be around CD14. was meant to be trying to SMEP plan but not exactly sticking to it lol

Hello, tks for the answer :) I'm hoping is just too early.. 5dpo according to ff, but i think it dan actually be 4dpo.. anyway, will just have to wait.. your symptoms sound really promising, when are u due to test?

Hi. This 2ww is a pain I am not enjoying it at all :nope: I am going to try and hold out to the 18th if I can. I did not get a positive test on my son until 4 days after AF was due so trying to wait as long as I can lol When are you aiming to test? My nausea has gone but I am really sleepy and boobs are tingly - but that could be the cold haha :dohh:

My af is due on the 21th, I think I'll wait until after that... Don't feel like staring at a bfn :)

Feel the same, I'd rather not test... Not ready to see a single line staring at me :)

luckie 3, i am very confused like you hun! my oh said he would bd three days, we have done two already, dont know whether he will stretch to four. :nope:

maybe i could say tonight dtd, one day off saturday and try on sunday again!!!

we are on maca this month, it is FABULOUS!!!!:thumbup:

shame it may be wasted if i didnt ov!

chin up ladies.:hugs:
Well I'm having O pains and a little pressure. I ruled today out and said maybe I O'd early on the 11th. as I did have a more cm that day an O pain. And today O pain (sighs) we will figure it out soon I hope the Maca helped me. xx

Omg ladies...I got my positive OPK today on CD 15 and have been feeling crampy all day so I should be O this weekend....HOWEVER I will still be testing OPK's everyday until AF only b/c I'm using soy this month and last month (on soy) I surged twice so missed my timing on O.

Last month I was on 80 80 120 120 120 mg and took it on CD 3-7 ....so maybe was not strong enough to O early and/or strong O.

This month I took 200 mg and on CD 5-9....We BD on the 7th, 8th, 10th, 12, and will BD tonight tomorrow and Sunday (SMEP) then back to every other day thereafter in case of late ovulation!

Oh boy DH and I are already exhausted!

dailensmummy - maybe BD on the 19th? can you do it twice? maybe on the 18th and the 20th? (probably better before O than afterwards, so if you did it on the 19th, then you could catch both possibilities?)

span - sounds like IB! :thumbup:

lots of symptoms, lilygirl and Jenba! :)

sarah125 - congratulations and have fun BDing! :sex:

:wave: hi emilee226 and hanfromman! Welcome!

emilee226 - wow you are really prepared!

hanfromman - I'm sorry about your loss. good luck during your two week wait!

SamTTC - congrats! so exciting!!

38 January Girls so far!! I keep getting so excited because the more of us there are, the greater chance of more BFPs. yay! :happydance:

:happydance: I'm so excited because I have been having cramps/pressure all day and think that I have sorted out this O misunderstanding. :dohh:

hmm it looks like the thread has been moved over to "TTC Groups and Discussions"? i don't have a problem with that, as it is a group, but a little confused, because there are other groups within TTC that have not been moved? oh well! :shrug:

ok third night of bding did not happen, we both fell asleep! lol

might wake him up in a minute! :winkwink:

still neg opks!

36 of us wow! bring on th :bfp: girls i need cheering UP!

Great news on your OPK! :happydance:

My spotting has stopped. Fingers crossed it was implantation rather than a strange 1st PP AF. I guess we'll see in a week or so....:shrug:

What time of day are you OPK testing 3outnumbered?

I usually test about 8pm but am going for 2:30pm today and that will be after a 3.5hr wait with no drinking or weeing :)

here is my opk, i tested at 10am this morning, as i woke up at 6.30 for my fmu.

control line is on the left.

xx

opks.jpg

Thanks, yeah that looks good to me :) do you do the 2nd MU and do you hold your wee for 3 - 4 hrs?

I think i might have very close to a positive OPK but the test line looks ever so slightly lighter - this is the darkest i have ever seen them. I shall do one at 8pm to compare which i when i usually do them

Attachments

• 14 30 on 14th Jan 12.jpg
    14 30 on 14th Jan 12.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
does my chart show data past the 8th jan? not quite sure why it doesnt display my up to date chart when i click my own link?

does my chart show data past the 8th jan? not quite sure why it doesnt display my up to date chart when i click my own link?

i cant see any data past it.

i normally try to hold it for 3-4 hours! but went back to bed after 6.30am and only had half cup of tea until i tested.

i have watched a video that says if any part of the test line is as dark as the control line its positive, but only you can probably see that.

start bding, its only going to get darker from here on!!!!!

xx

i cant see any data past it.

mm thats puzzling - will try and work out whats happening :shrug:

i normally try to hold it for 3-4 hours! but went back to bed after 6.30am and only had half cup of tea until i tested.

i have watched a video that says if any part of the test line is as dark as the control line its positive, but only you can probably see that.

start bding, its only going to get darker from here on!!!!!

xx

ahh okay so obviously not that bad to have a small drink then :thumbup:

I am holding mine til 8pm but im bursting already lol :shock: :loo:

:happydance: will get on the case when OH has finished his DIY :coffee:

Omg ladies, Just had a BFP! Going to do another in the morning just to make sure. However I had a feeling that I was pregnant as have been feeling sick.

If you have me on facebook please do not share :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->