January Girls!!

Hi girls, any updates today? I'm 5dpo and no symptoms at all :/ hope is not a bad sign.. I actually woke up this morning with swollen lips and a blister, but i dont think this can be considered a symptom, at least is not one I've heard of before... Should I be having anything yet??

Hope you girls are feeling ok this morning
:)

I'm so confused :wacko: I woke up at my normal time to take my temp and was 97.2 so I figured because I was maybe a bit to cool because the fan was on. waited under the covers for a min. or 2 and took temp again which came to 97.4. (sighs) I suppose to O tomorrow, do temps drop before O for anyone else? :shrug: I had slight O pain yesterday and cm so whats going on. My chart is on my siggy thanks ...

Luckie3, my temps always drop before ovulation. It's one of the signs I look for when I'm checking symptoms pre-o. For me my lowest temp is usually the morning of my +OPK or the actual day of ovulation. So it's a normal thing to have a low temp & then have it rise the day after ovulation. Hope you O soon & good luck!

I'm so confused :wacko: I woke up at my normal time to take my temp and was 97.2 so I figured because I was maybe a bit to cool because the fan was on. waited under the covers for a min. or 2 and took temp again which came to 97.4. (sighs) I suppose to O tomorrow, do temps drop before O for anyone else? :shrug: I had slight O pain yesterday and cm so whats going on. My chart is on my siggy thanks ...

Yep, my temps always deep just before ovulation, sometimes for two days, and then go up, but only .04 or .05, its never a really high temp

okay ladies, have dull ache on right side all day now. sign of my ov pain that i know, did not pick up any opks today (forgot)! but took test after holding wee for three hours and again nothing!

:growlmad:

@3outnumbered Nothing for me also...Just having faith is all I can do. I'll know when I O'd as soon as the temps rise :shrug: Going with the cm an instincts for now :flower:

Well my AF finished yesterday so the plan is to BD everyday from now onwards as dont know my cycle since coming off pill! hopefully my OH will be up to the job :-D
Hope everyone else is well? Cant wait until one of us has a BFP :)

Hi girls, any updates today? I'm 5dpo and no symptoms at all :/ hope is not a bad sign.. I actually woke up this morning with swollen lips and a blister, but i dont think this can be considered a symptom, at least is not one I've heard of before... Should I be having anything yet??

Hi there. I am between 7 and 9 days DPO i think and have been feeling nauseous since Monday! It tailed off a bit yesterday afternoon but came back again today :( I drank a coffee at work and it made me want to be sick! Twinges like very mild period pain today too and sore boobs. Trying not to get hopes up as this could just be prelude to AF - but I am keeping my fingers crossed. I had no symptoms at all with my son so not sure if this is a good sign or not lol

I get the impression that some women get symptoms immediately and some don't get any at all! Its hard to know if you should be feeling any symptoms but I think generally this early on you probably wouldn't be ??? :shrug:

Sounds like symptoms I had with DD.

How soon after ov can you get symptoms? I think I prob ovulated yesterday or the day before and today I had the worst dizzy spell and I felt nauseous too. I was so dizzy that I had to hold onto furniture when walking around at work. I had symptoms like this too with my first but it was more like 5 or 6 dpo.

Surely it's too soon?

Yeah I'm in the same boat ladies, not having any +ve OPKs and todays line was lighter than last few days. Just got creamy CM and that's it at the mo mmm

Ooh sounds like some promising symptoms Jenba! :)

Hi there. I am between 7 and 9 days DPO i think and have been feeling nauseous since Monday! It tailed off a bit yesterday afternoon but came back again today :( I drank a coffee at work and it made me want to be sick! Twinges like very mild period pain today too and sore boobs. Trying not to get hopes up as this could just be prelude to AF - but I am keeping my fingers crossed. I had no symptoms at all with my son so not sure if this is a good sign or not lol

I get the impression that some women get symptoms immediately and some don't get any at all! Its hard to know if you should be feeling any symptoms but I think generally this early on you probably wouldn't be ??? :shrug:

Hello, tks for the answer :) I'm hoping is just too early.. 5dpo according to ff, but i think it dan actually be 4dpo.. anyway, will just have to wait.. your symptoms sound really promising, when are u due to test?

Sounds promising Jenba. I'll keep my fingers crossed. When are you testing? :flower:

I had a bit of spotting last night, just a 'wipes worth'. It's the 1st time I've had anything since my lochia finished a few weeks after the birth so I guess that's good. :shrug:

My bbt is still kinda mid way girls 97.5 and neg. opk :shrug:. I'm confused as today is supposed to be my O day. :shrug: Dunno maybe it's gonna be late, should I stop bd'ing? :wacko:

Hi Ladies,
Can I join? I am Emilee (31), DH is Eddie (30) and DDs are Natalee (5) and Kaitlynn (4). We have been ttc#3 since May, 2011. My last 2 cycles were 62 and 69 days long, and I don't believe I O'd at all for those. I started taking supplements (EPO, Royal Jelly, Vitex, Dong Quai, Folic and a Multi) along with temping, opk, saliva microscope, and checking cm, and I finally got my spike and cm dry up! I think I am 1 or 2 DPO now. I am so excited, and I really hope I actually O'd. I guess the next few morning temps will tell because I had no luck with my opk's lol I'll post my chart below. Good Luck and Baby Dust to everyone!!!!
~Emilee

My Ovulation Chart

Hi everyone :)
Me and my husband had a miscarriage back in September, and this month is the first month we have really been able to try again (was told I wasnt immune to rubella so had to wait for my first period in order to get the vaccine, and I was waiting nearly 10 weeks! Then had to wait a further 4 weeks until it was safe to start trying again), and I have a good feeling about it, partly as we conceived quickly last time, but I know I might just be kidding myself! I think I ovulated in the last couple of days so in a couple of weeks I might test if I don't get AF!
Baby dust to everyone!

hanfromman,
So sorry to hear about your loss! Good Luck this cycle! I hope your BFP quickly this time too!

Welcome ladies, @hanfromman I'm so sorry abt your mc :hugs: hope this is our month girls :dust:

Hello, tks for the answer :) I'm hoping is just too early.. 5dpo according to ff, but i think it dan actually be 4dpo.. anyway, will just have to wait.. your symptoms sound really promising, when are u due to test?

Hi. This 2ww is a pain I am not enjoying it at all :nope: I am going to try and hold out to the 18th if I can. I did not get a positive test on my son until 4 days after AF was due so trying to wait as long as I can lol When are you aiming to test? My nausea has gone but I am really sleepy and boobs are tingly - but that could be the cold haha :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

Im having my implant out on Monday im sooooo excited to TTC!!

I can nt wait to start my family!!

Lots of baby dust to everyone!

xxxx

My bbt is still kinda mid way girls 97.5 and neg. opk :shrug:. I'm confused as today is supposed to be my O day. :shrug: Dunno maybe it's gonna be late, should I stop bd'ing? :wacko:

yep im just the same as you, my temps are low and dry-creamy CM with -ve OPKs mm not sure whats going on :shrug:

i suppose its best to keep BDing although we haven't managed to as much as we had wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->