January Girls!!

Eek how exciting all of you :) I will soon be joining you in the TWW as got a proper positive OPK this morning with test line darker than control line yippee!

Emma any news from this mornings test?

Came back positive :) Although I cant seem to find my camera so no pics at the minute x

woop woop!! :D i just used my phone and they came out pretty well :)

so when you going to BD? Just been having this convo with DH as we probably need to wait at least 24hrs for him to 'recharge' according to all the info you read on sperm quality - i have told him to think manly thoughts haha!

my opks are back to neg now! so my surge only lasted not even 24hours!!

didnt bd when i wanted too, as oh wasnt feeling well, so thats bding on cd13, cd14, pos opk cd16.

hope thats enough. cm is still ew.

i know i will be having no more nockie so!!!!:nope:

:dust: to us all

i would test in the morning again to see, as i was still surging yesterday eve but got a negative result then which i put down to urine being too diluted (it certainly didnt look very concentrated)

might be worth another go for luck but if you have EWCM then thats all good for those little spermies :D

good luck!! xx

Omg ladies, Just had a BFP! Going to do another in the morning just to make sure. However I had a feeling that I was pregnant as have been feeling sick.

If you have me on facebook please do not share :)
xxx

Massive congratulations :happydance: Lets hope its the first of many this month :thumbup:

Congratulations Emma!

I'm now beginning to remember just how slooooow the 2ww is! Usually my life flashes before my eyes but not these two weeks :wacko:

I am feeling so grim this weekend :( Moody, spotty, crampy - I bet its AF on its way! Going to test end of this week because if its not a BFP by then I am out for this month, although I figure AF would have arrived on her broom by then! We are away visiting friends next weekend so if it is a BFN I will have a few glasses of vino to console myself :blush:

Anyone else in the 2WW feeling decidedly pre-menstral?? :cry:

I am feeling so grim this weekend :( Moody, spotty, crampy - I bet its AF on its way! Going to test end of this week because if its not a BFP by then I am out for this month, although I figure AF would have arrived on her broom by then! We are away visiting friends next weekend so if it is a BFN I will have a few glasses of vino to console myself :blush:

When I was pregnant with my first all my symptoms were like a heightened version of my pre-menstrual symptoms so it is so hard to tell!

When is your AF due?

When I was pregnant with my first all my symptoms were like a heightened version of my pre-menstrual symptoms so it is so hard to tell!

When is your AF due?

With my son I had no symptoms apart from some dizziness and cramps so I think I am just expecting AF to arrive due to all these symptoms so I dont get my hopes up :( AF is due Wednesday or Thursday I think (got a positive OPK on 3rd January so working it out from that really as cycles are quite irregular). I hope I am following in your footsteps and these are early pregnancy symptoms and not AF. Like they say, every pregnancy is different - right?? :shrug:

When is your AF due?

With my son I had no symptoms apart from some dizziness and cramps so I think I am just expecting AF to arrive due to all these symptoms so I dont get my hopes up :( AF is due Wednesday or Thursday I think (got a positive OPK on 3rd January so working it out from that really as cycles are quite irregular). I hope I am following in your footsteps and these are early pregnancy symptoms and not AF. Like they say, every pregnancy is different - right?? :shrug:

You're exactly a week ahead of me. I remember being so convinced that I was getting my period that I went out for a friends birthday and had quite a few drinks then found out on the Monday that I was pregnant so felt rather guilty :blush:

You're right though just because one pregnancy felt a certain way it doesn't mean the next will be the same. I find it hard to tell with cramps as I cramp a lot throught the month anyway because of IBS. Last time the symptoms that convinced me the most were extremely tender boobs with blue veins and dizzy spells.

You're exactly a week ahead of me. I remember being so convinced that I was getting my period that I went out for a friends birthday and had quite a few drinks then found out on the Monday that I was pregnant so felt rather guilty :blush:

You're right though just because one pregnancy felt a certain way it doesn't mean the next will be the same. I find it hard to tell with cramps as I cramp a lot throught the month anyway because of IBS. Last time the symptoms that convinced me the most were extremely tender boobs with blue veins and dizzy spells.

I do cramp a good few days before AF is due but usually just a dull ache. Today I have been getting some sharp spikes of pain. Lots of CM last two days. Really bad nausea from the 8th to the 11th - I tend to get head rushes a lot anyway lol - slightly sore boobs too. So either I am pregnant or I am due AF with a virus on its way on top :dohh:

Fingers crossed for good news :dust:

Just told DH that I think I have symptoms. He humours me but I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy :wacko:

Hi jenba, i never have any pre af symptoms except sore bbs sometimes, and am now in 9
Dpo with not one single symptom, no cm, nothing :( definitely feeling out for this month, just waiting until Saturday to confrm... Feeliz sad :(

okay after a rather annoying week, of only bding a few times!! arrgghh. i had pos opk sat, neg sun, neg mon, i am now having achey back and ache on right side.

i know i already ov (from the right) because i had my ache on right side all last week getting worse near the end of the week, its too early for the symptoms to start as i am only 2dpo.

any ideas anybody!!!!

xx

Is it normal to cramp and have achey pains a couple of days past O? I've been crampy 3days on and off threw the day, is it a good sign?

Is it normal to cramp and have achey pains a couple of days past O? I've been crampy 3days on and off threw the day, is it a good sign?

is yours on the side you ov from as well, dont remember the last few months have back pain, in fact last month i never had back ache at all. the month before i had back pain around 5dpo (hot water bottle needed). i have compared last months symptoms on 2dpo not the same at all. damn i said i wouldnt symptom spot!

xx

Yes I had almost somewhat the same cramps as last cycle. except these are lasting more days and happening earlier way before my cycle is due. My crampy feel last cycle happened a couple of days before Af came down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->