January Girls!!

oh my life, emma345 that is fab!!!!

:happydance:

are you the first?

lets have the pic then!!!

Yaaaaay, congrats!! So happy for you... how many dpo are you now? Did you have many symptoms? :) Hope is the start of a lucky thread!

Yaaaaay, congrats!! So happy for you... how many dpo are you now? Did you have many symptoms? :) Hope is the start of a lucky thread!

I'm not to sure about how many dpo I am now...my cycles are all over the place because I have PCOS. We DTD on the 28th Dec, and that was the only time as I haven't been very well...but I have been getting negatives until today (I got negatives with my son until I was 6 weeks) I have been having nausea but that's about it.

I still can't quite believe it, it took us 18 months the first time around!

yay!!!!!!!!! congratulations Emma! :) absolutely this is a lucky thread!! :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months to you!

span, you're next! :winkwink:

3outnumbered - yay! excited for you! i knew it would happen!

so now that we've done all we can! :winkwink:

its time to sit and wait, no symptom spotting for me girlies, but if i start being sick, i will let you know.

I can't imagine I'll be next but you never know....
I'm already half-way through the 2WW and trying not to symptom spot either. All I've really had is the spotting. Last time all I really had was mild nausea in the last few days, though I got that on occasions anyway so didn't put it down to being duffed. :flower:

Eek how exciting all of you :) I will soon be joining you in the TWW as got a proper positive OPK this morning with test line darker than control line yippee!

Emma any news from this mornings test?

Eek how exciting all of you :) I will soon be joining you in the TWW as got a proper positive OPK this morning with test line darker than control line yippee!

congrats, go for it my dear!!

xx

Oooh great news about the OPK Alandsa. :happydance:

Thank you ladies :) I have been dancing along the landing with excitement getting DH to look at my OPK lol!! :wohoo: Well we BDd at 1am this morning so I should really wait at least 24hrs right? :sex:

Interestingly I also tested at 9pm last night after waiting 4hrs and got a -ve but could see my urine was quite diluted. I might start using SMU from now on to test

Congratulations on your positive OPK!
I'm still patiently waiting for mine but I'm only on CD13. For some reason I thought you could only test with OPKs in the afternoon :dohh:. I will use smu now as thats probably easier on the bladder too :)

Congratulations on your positive OPK!
I'm still patiently waiting for mine but I'm only on CD13. For some reason I thought you could only test with OPKs in the afternoon :dohh:. I will use smu now as thats probably easier on the bladder too :)

yes i heard that between 2 - 4pm is the optimum time, however i got my almost positive @ 2pm yesterday, then got a -ve later @ 9pm (with not very concentrated urine, despite holding it for 4hrs) then got a strong +ve @ 10am the next day (today) after holding it for 4.5hrs

my SMU was easier as i had returned back to sleep after the FMU lol so hadnt eaten or drank anything

good luck :D

ooh and i have finally got my chart to update yippee! :comp: :happydance:

Omg ladies, Just had a BFP! Going to do another in the morning just to make sure. However I had a feeling that I was pregnant as have been feeling sick.

If you have me on facebook please do not share :)
xxx

congrats!!!!

Came back positive :) Although I cant seem to find my camera so no pics at the minute x

That's great news! :happydance: Can't wait to see the pics. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->