January Girls!!

who else is close to O? when's everybody testing? i have about a week to go before the "fertile period," about a week and a half to O. i am pretty excited because coincidentally our vacation to Hawaii will be that whole time! we leave about 5 days before i O and come back the day after (if i am charting correctly). either way there will be lots of :sex: !

i won't be testing until about february 6, seems sooooo far away!
Me!!! lol I had a dip on my bbt today. my charts on the siggy

I'm on my 4dpo, and should test around January 21.. no symptoms at all at the moment... I was also I. My holidays during o, lots of time to Bd :D

im coming close to O hopefully, havent charted properly but last cycle i estimated it may have been around CD12 and Im currently CD 10. I should be testing around 30th Jan when AF is due

Still getting -ve results on OPKs and CM isnt giving me any signs really either lol

Im having a dilemma with my temps as i had broken sleep last night waking at 5am (2 hours before my usual temping time) and getting a temp that is more consistent with my pre-O temps but then if i take my 7am temp it gives me three elevated temps but based on last cycle they arent anywhere near as high as my previous after-O temps

:help: HELP lol i have posted a thread about it - any ideas? Im going with recording my 7am temp but would be grateful for others opinions - my chart is in my signature

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/849188-charting-q-disturbed-sleep-so-temp.html

Girls i am really really blue!!!

i am supposed to be ov today or tomorrow, but i have nothing but control line on opks and no ov pain at all!!

i had twinges down my right ov on cd9 that suggested somthing was stirring. i have changed to a new batch of opks. (dont know if thats something).

i have had ov pain for the last three months around the same time. nothing now. i could cry, if one of the main players dont turn up............

my body is telling me its ready, ewcm, cervix softer and going higher, but wheres the EGG!

:cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Girls i am really really blue!!!

i am supposed to be ov today or tomorrow, but i have nothing but control line on opks and no ov pain at all!!

i had twinges down my right ov on cd9 that suggested somthing was stirring. i have changed to a new batch of opks. (dont know if thats something).

i have had ov pain for the last three months around the same time. nothing now. i could cry, if one of the main players dont turn up............

my body is telling me its ready, ewcm, cervix softer and going higher, but wheres the EGG!

:cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Mine is also! Negatve,no smilly faces no where and my bbt is very low should I worry?

Hi

We are ttc #3 have 2 girls,3 and 1, and very excited and hopeful about our 3rd https://babydust

xx

https://smilyfacehttps://smileyface

Girls, of course I don't know much about it, but if your body seems "ready", maybe o is on the way, just a few days later... It shouldn't mean your luteal phase will be shorter, just will start later. I generally o on day 16, but two cycles ago had yo wait til d19 to get a confimation.. sure enough, my af came 3 days later than usual...

Girls, of course I don't know much about it, but if your body seems "ready", maybe o is on the way, just a few days later... It shouldn't mean your luteal phase will be shorter, just will start later. I generally o on day 16, but two cycles ago had yo wait til d19 to get a confimation.. sure enough, my af came 3 days later than usual...

this is what worries me! my lp is only 11 days anyway! didnt want to ov late and miss the whole thing.

still nothing! i am supposed to be bding tonight, tomorrow and friday, i have ewcm should i stick to the plan?

sigh, wish life was simple.
xx

You may as well BD in case - I would. Isn't EWCM one of the main signs to look for? :flower:

apparently only that your body is getting ready for an egg if it comes! not that you are actuallly ovulating. :nope::nope:

the more i know the more i wish i didnt.

maybe ignorance is bliss. :dohh:

apparently only that your body is getting ready for an egg if it comes! not that you are actuallly ovulating. :nope::nope:

the more i know the more i wish i didnt.

maybe ignorance is bliss. :dohh:

awww hang on in there your cycle may be slightly different this month for al sorts of reasons, doesnt mean you wont ovulate. So as lilygirl said if you ovulate late then wont your luteal phase be added to that afterwards and AF will be later too?

:hugs:

Despite all the stress, work and tiredness we did manage a quickie:happydance:

Do you try everyday around ovulation or every other?

i will try to remain positive but just took another test, same batch and neg still. arggh.

and can here oh snoring upstairs!!! men. will wake him up in a minute. xx

this is what worries me! my lp is only 11 days anyway! didnt want to ov late and miss the whole thing.

still nothing! i am supposed to be bding tonight, tomorrow and friday, i have ewcm should i stick to the plan?

sigh, wish life was simple.
xx

Keep your spirits up....I would say stick to the plan since you do have ewcm and that will help the lil spermies find its way to wait for your egg when you do O. I would say just keep BD every other day until you get that + OPK.

Good Luck and lots of babydust!

who else is close to O? when's everybody testing? i have about a week to go before the "fertile period," about a week and a half to O. i am pretty excited because coincidentally our vacation to Hawaii will be that whole time! we leave about 5 days before i O and come back the day after (if i am charting correctly). either way there will be lots of :sex: !

i won't be testing until about february 6, seems sooooo far away!

I'm taking soy so I'm hoping to O earlier then usual- usually get + on CD 19 but today on CD 13 the test line is getting darker so my surge is coming soon should be any day now. YAY!!!

Hawaii sounds fun!!! I'm sure you will get your BD on...LOL and thats great timing...Last time my hubby and I was in hawaii was when we went on our honeymoon and I was on my period. Anyways Good luck and enjoy ur vacay.

thanks tnguyen916! :) i am looking forward to it!!! i think i'm going to start packing tomorrow, but all i can think to bring is lingerie and OPKs. :blush:

:hugs: to 3outnumbered and Luckie3. maybe the problem is the new OPKs?

:wave: welcome xxmyheartxx!

Do you try everyday around ovulation or every other?

good question, i am curious to hear what other people say. so far this is our first "day off," but it has only been 4 days so far lol. i'm aiming for every other day for the rest of this week and then starting 5 days before O, every day. hopefully we can get it in a few times a day around O. :sex:

due to my partners job and my small business we almost have to schedule sex (sad i know) my last cycle was 24 days and iam usually 28 days a cycle. so i have no idea which cycle it will be next if its a 28 day cycle i should O on or around the 21st, a 24 day cycle will be the 19th.

which day should we :sex:??? i keep thinking the 20th will be fine but i dont know....

i dont chart or take any opks trying not to make this a stressful time(apparently last time i was a CWAZY baby lady!!) i only monitor CM.

what do u girls think?????

thanks ladies, we dtd last night and will do so the next few nights as well. tinest of faint line this morning, getting bored of it all now!!! cant seem to get off the starting block! might pick up some different opks today whilst i am out.

sigh

dailensmummy, they say you ov around cd14, but i think without the opks, not sure, as you can see even opks arnt helping me this month.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"