January Girls!!

Okay so it's been a while since I've posted on here. Since I check it on my iPhone I thing I accidently hit unsubscribe and it atopped notifying me. Whoops :dohh:

Anyways on with the update.
I am 1dpo today and am not going to handle this 2ww well compared to last month. At least then I had holiday gatherings to keep my mind off of it. Forgive me, but it's going to take me a bit to read 20 pages and catch up on everyone.
Good luck :dust:

i was getting cramps as early as 5dpo last cycle, so if i get them again, i know i am more than likely out. we all sound wonderful and hopeful at the beginning of the foroum.

:wacko:

luckie3 and 3outnumbered - FX for you two and sending you positive thoughts. :hugs: it's not over til it's over.

good to "see" you, hopeful42nd! taking the witch off your name on the first page, nice to see you're back in it :)

I am feeling so grim this weekend :( Moody, spotty, crampy - I bet its AF on its way! Going to test end of this week because if its not a BFP by then I am out for this month, although I figure AF would have arrived on her broom by then! We are away visiting friends next weekend so if it is a BFN I will have a few glasses of vino to console myself :blush:

Anyone else in the 2WW feeling decidedly pre-menstral?? :cry:

Hi jenba, i never have any pre af symptoms except sore bbs sometimes, and am now in 9
Dpo with not one single symptom, no cm, nothing :( definitely feeling out for this month, just waiting until Saturday to confrm... Feeliz sad :(

I wouldn't take it as a definte that you are out. On my first I had no symptoms at all until 5 weeks with cramping and about 7 weeks with dizziness. Fingers crossed on Sunday you get that BFP (by the way I didnt get my BFP with my son until 4 days after AF was due :dohh: )

Today I have cried SIX times!! Granted my boss was being a b**ch AGAIN but today I just was a mess!! Please let me be pregnant so at least some good can come of the swollen eyes and running mascara lol :cry:

Hello ladies,

Might I join you?

This is our first month ttc, and I'm now in the dreaded 2ww, I had a small spot of blood on wiping, on sat night, and that was O day. I also had terrible cramps, which could be down to eating something I shouldn't have, but also have cramped on and off since then. Difficult to say if it's a symptom as I cramp often due to IBS. Did have a weird pain between my belly button and lady parts which is new though haha.

Well I'm going to start testing a week today, as I have Internet cheapies so might as well. But have been using opk's like they are cocaine! However I did have my strongest result on the 13th, but it wasn't as dark as I'd hope, and it's gradually got lighter since then.

Sorry for the long post but I just need to let it all out, as I've told nobody else and don't want my hubby to think I'm crazy! (well he knows I'm crazy but that's another story :haha: )

Best of luck to everyone, I'm going to start reading backwards to catch up :dust:

Jenba, dont you will make me cry!!!!!:cry:

how long are you holding out to test again?

welcome shineystar,

symptom spotting is a nightmare, we dont want to do, we cant help doing it!!
its a slow tww.

xx

Hello ladies,

Might I join you?

This is our first month ttc, and I'm now in the dreaded 2ww, I had a small spot of blood on wiping, on sat night, and that was O day. I also had terrible cramps, which could be down to eating something I shouldn't have, but also have cramped on and off since then. Difficult to say if it's a symptom as I cramp often due to IBS. Did have a weird pain between my belly button and lady parts which is new though haha.

Well I'm going to start testing a week today, as I have Internet cheapies so might as well. But have been using opk's like they are cocaine! However I did have my strongest result on the 13th, but it wasn't as dark as I'd hope, and it's gradually got lighter since then.

Sorry for the long post but I just need to let it all out, as I've told nobody else and don't want my hubby to think I'm crazy! (well he knows I'm crazy but that's another story :haha: )

Best of luck to everyone, I'm going to start reading backwards to catch up :dust:

Hello and Welcome :hi: I think we are all a little crazy on here, TTC seems to do that to a person but at least we can rant to each other and leave our poor OH's blissfully unaware of our obsessions haha :blush:

Jenba, dont you will make me cry!!!!!:cry:

how long are you holding out to test again?

welcome shineystar,

symptom spotting is a nightmare, we dont want to do, we cant help doing it!!
its a slow tww.

xx

Sorry hun, its just been one of those really awful days you know! I hope she doesnt even realise how much she upsets me because if she's doing it on purpose I couldn't take that :cry:

I am holding out until Friday. Just ordered two FRER and some cheapies off Amazon so fingers crossed. Would cheer me up a treat :happydance:

sounds like a good plan!

i dont have any frer's, just ic's and digis!

wish i was near the end of the tww rather than at the beginning.

:dust:

Well I am officially in the TWW!!!
So excited for the possibility of this month! We BD'd like crazy the past week.
Finger's crossed and baby dust to all!!!
:dust:

aww don't cry Jenba! :hugs: good luck with the FRERs!

:wave: Welcome Shineystar! Good luck!

congrats on your TWW BoxenOxen! excited for you!! :)

can't *wait* to start my own first two week wait! we leave for hawaii in about 46 hours (but no one's counting, lol). been :sex: constantly but i'm not O yet, so can't really make a baby that way. have already started ovulation testing, but of course nothing yet (i'm only day 12). now i am starting to get all scared that i won't O on my vacation like i have been thinking i'm going to. but i tend to be pretty regular, so no need to unnecessarily stress myself out.

it is snowing like crazy here and i just want to go to hawaii now! DH suggested leaving tomorrow instead of wednesday but unfortunately we can't, due to our jobs. counting down the hours... excited to be bringing the computer to honolulu...

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the welcomes!

Well I have just been to the bathroom to find a fair amount of bleeding, mixed with cm. never had mid cycle bleeding before so I'm really confused and a little gutted as I'm convinced I'm out of the game now!

However I googled it and anyone to report a bleed on cd16 (with 28 day cycle) ended up preg! So I don't know what to think, anyone else experience this?

Seems early for implantation bleeding.... :wacko:

I'm not planning on testing unless I start getting positive OPKs in the next few days. I'm still using them daily for now to try and get an idea of what my body is doing while I wait for AF. Only very pale test lines so far and seem to be getting lighter so it doesn't bode well. I never expected to get a positive OPK so soon so getting duffed would've been a miracle! :haha:
At least I've had spotting though so hopefully it means my fertility is returning. :thumbup:

shineystar, 2dpo is early for ib, you could have ov early even though you saw surge on sat, also sometimes you can bleed when the folicle ruptures, just keep an eye on it.

:dust: for us all.

3putnumbered, had a tiny spot on sat then nothing until now. Maybe it is still from O, only time will tell, glad to hear its normal for some folk, just very strange for me!

Fx'd for everyone :)

hi everyone :)

Shinystar - Yes I have heard that some can have a little blood mixed with CM when they O :) and welcome to the thread! Yes its hard to not drive the OHs mad with all of this so it's good to come here when you feel you are obsessing (that's what I do anyway;))

Boxenoxen well done on getting to the TWW I wish I was there, hopefully another day or two and I will be. Not quite sure when I Od but tried putting in two temps for next two days at same temp as today and if that happens then I Od Sunday lol been BDing to catch that +ve OPK. I had an almost +ve OPK before my two proper +ve ones (literally hardly anything in it but test line was not as dark as control) so do I count that as a +ve on FF? My chart is in my sig if that helps at all :)

Aww Jenba bless you!! I don't know how we function with all these hormones inside us you know lol FXd it's a +ve sign for you!

Jenwantsababy - yey how exciting! At least your hold will keep you entertained :)

3outnumbered and Span - good luck with your wait :) symptom spotting is a nightmare isn't it. I drove myself mad last month with symptoms I hadn't ever had with AF before but then got a BFN do really need to try not to symptom spot this time (yeah right lol!)

Good luck all :D signing out from my postBD legs up position hehe TMI lol!! I keep using this thread to survive the 30minute wait lol

Hi, i ended up doing a pregnancy test :/ even tho i promised oh i would wait til after af was due or the day. Any way i used a frer and it was negative.. but i ovualted really late this month.
So is there still a chance of getting a bfp? *fingers Crossed*
Thank you x

:wave: hi there stephiibaby! how many dpo are you? there is always a chance until AF comes! FX for you!

thanks alandsa! :flower: i should O in hawaii so i am climbing the walls until we go! lol so far my suitcase has shorts, t-shirts, swimsuits, and OPKs. :haha:

:wave: hi there stephiibaby! how many dpo are you? there is always a chance until AF comes! FX for you!

thanks alandsa! :flower: i should O in hawaii so i am climbing the walls until we go! lol so far my suitcase has shorts, t-shirts, swimsuits, and OPKs. :haha:

Well ovulating was pretty late this month think im 6/7 dpo, i havent been testing as i was sick of getting no where, but i had cramps and googled it and found out it was ovulation cramps :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->