January Girls!!

You ladies are not crazy.
Sorry your having a rough time jemba.
I heard on the radio today that today is one of the most depressing days of the year, due to people not feeling they have done much with their lives, or failing already on new years resolutions...wow, if they only knew about the TTC journey.
:hugs: to you all! We'll get through this :)

You ladies are not crazy.
Sorry your having a rough time jemba.
I heard on the radio today that today is one of the most depressing days of the year, due to people not feeling they have done much with their lives, or failing already on new years resolutions...wow, if they only knew about the TTC journey.
:hugs: to you all! We'll get through this :)

I heard it was called 'Blue Monday' - boy they weren't wrong :dohh:

Hi everyone, please could i check these temps out with you guys as im a bit confused about which temps to put into FF :wacko: I have highlighted in green the temps i have used for FF (even if really early) this puts my O date on CD13. Also, I noticed i have broken sleep which i had in my luteal phase last cycle, so makes me wonder if FF is correct with my O date

I have been having +ve OPKs from CD13-16 (prior to that -ve's but testing late in eve when i dont seem to show +ve's)

CD12
7:00am 36.08
CD13
4:45am 36.29
7:45am 36.04 (had 3 hrs sleep but temp is much lower?)
CD14
5:25am 36.10 (sleeping with mouth open on back)
8:25am 36.27
CD15
3:30am 36.38
5:45am 36.39 (broken sleep)
7:00am 36.32 (broken sleep)
CD16
3:00am 36.33
4:30am 36.41 (broken sleep)
6:30am 36.32 (broken sleep)

sorry for the long list of temps, im feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of this :cry:

cant answer temp question hon, sure one of the girlies will though.

wow you had a long surge. you still bding. :winkwink:

no worries, yes im having a long surge, will continue BDing even though knackered :sleep: lol based on the temps i have selected FF says i have O'd but think we are going to keep going just to be sure lol :spermy:

I keep reading info about people having +ve OPKs and finding out it was an early sign of pregnancy but think im just being hopeful (and doing the obsessed symptom spotting that i said i wouldnt haha!)

onwards and upwards with the BD fest lol :sex:

Hi, i ended up doing a pregnancy test :/ even tho i promised oh i would wait til after af was due or the day. Any way i used a frer and it was negative.. but i ovualted really late this month.
So is there still a chance of getting a bfp? *fingers Crossed*
Thank you x

yes there is certainly a chance of a BFP as some pregnant people dont even get a +ve on the day that AF is due lol

good luck! :flower:

thanks alandsa! :flower: i should O in hawaii so i am climbing the walls until we go! lol so far my suitcase has shorts, t-shirts, swimsuits, and OPKs. :haha:

haha love it! the essentials are covered - good luck!! :happydance:

your not emailing with your legs in the air again are you. :rofl:

symptom spotting is unfortunatly unavoidable.

xx

Oh stephi ur not out yet, fx'd as there's time before the witch comes.

Alandsa, we are on the same days in our cycle, how exciting!

Afm, the bleed has stopped, but I feel a bit sicky. Think it's just because I'm worrying though, I did first spot on sat, so I hope that was the o bleed cos if it was yest then all the spermies would prob be gone :( as we didn't get a chance to Dtd after fri night.

It's all wait and see from now on! How many dpo does everyone usually test?

Alandsa, we are on the same days in our cycle, how exciting!

Afm, the bleed has stopped, but I feel a bit sicky. Think it's just because I'm worrying though, I did first spot on sat, so I hope that was the o bleed cos if it was yest then all the spermies would prob be gone :( as we didn't get a chance to Dtd after fri night.

It's all wait and see from now on! How many dpo does everyone usually test?

aww looks like im one day behind you on our cycles, but i see we both have a 28 day cycle, sometimes mine can be 26-30days. i think i will have a 29 day cycle this time as i think my LP is about 16 days (just going by symptoms rather than temps as i havent got a full cycle of temps yet)

yes that would be good news then if that was your O bleed :) i read it was a sign of good fertility? have you got a FF chart?

i think im going to try and resist testing until AF is due which will be about 30th Jan (who am i kidding ...) :lol:

Hi girls, Fertility Friend just confirmed that I O'd on the 14th and I'm 3dpo! My temp spiked up today Fxd it stays. That explains the crampy feels I had been feeling :) GL ladies!!!

Hi girls, Fertility Friend just confirmed that I O'd on the 14th and I'm 3dpo! My temp spiked up today Fxd it stays. That explains the crampy feels I had been feeling :) GL ladies!!!

ooh congrats for reaching the TWW! :)

FF just confirmed today for me also, im also 3dpo although i had so many random temps that i hope i have selected the most accurate ones

are you sharing your chart? :)

wow lots of 3dpo's its all good ladies!!!

glad it stopped shineystar.

alandsa, does that mean not more emailing upside down? :haha:

luckie3 good luck with the temps.

burping and farting my way through the tww i think. :blush:

xx

alandsa, does that mean not more emailing upside down? :haha:

maybe there will be some more upside down emailing :D as im not sure if i have definitely Od! :lol:

i might keep on BDing as i dont feel confident in the temps i have given FF, if i choose my alternative temp for CD14 then it says i havent O'd yet! or if i record my very almost +ve on CD13 as a -ve then it says i havent Od. maybe i would be better to assume i havent then?

plus my OPKs are still showing strong +ves - so might have to keep BDing :sex: :sleep:

Totally bored and frustrated by this 2WW!

Bought a pack of two pregnancy tests today - when is the earliest I can use one? Think I'm 5-6 dpo.

Totally bored and frustrated by this 2WW!

Bought a pack of two pregnancy tests today - when is the earliest I can use one? Think I'm 5-6 dpo.

earliest i would say is 12dpo! but it all depends how good you can be!

aww looks like im one day behind you on our cycles, but i see we both have a 28 day cycle, sometimes mine can be 26-30days. i think i will have a 29 day cycle this time as i think my LP is about 16 days (just going by symptoms rather than temps as i havent got a full cycle of temps yet)

yes that would be good news then if that was your O bleed :) i read it was a sign of good fertility? have you got a FF chart?

i think im going to try and resist testing until AF is due which will be about 30th Jan (who am i kidding ...) :lol:

ah I must have read a post the wrong day, silly me, well we aren't far off!

I've not been temping but have charted my cm, are you temping? I used opks but the strongest I had was on the 13th, nothing like some pics I've seen though, so if I'm in again next month I will get bbt thermometer and give it a go.

Oh the 30th, that's willpower! I hope to wait until the 29 th xx

I would wait, seeing the bfn is so hard.
I'm 2dpo, and waiting :(
I'm trying so hard to fill my time. I started filling all the nail holes in my trim around new windows, will sand and paint next. Also my DH threw out my last bit of kitchen paint and I need to touch up! Reaping it all or colour match? So many choices.
Who am I kidding, I can't stop thinking, and it's only two days! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->