January Girls!!

I would wait, seeing the bfn is so hard.
I'm 2dpo, and waiting :(
I'm trying so hard to fill my time. I started filling all the nail holes in my trim around new windows, will sand and paint next. Also my DH threw out my last bit of kitchen paint and I need to touch up! Reaping it all or colour match? So many choices.
Who am I kidding, I can't stop thinking, and it's only two days! :wacko:

oh hon, me and you both, went to B&Q and bought bedroom paint, painting tomorrow, but that will only take a day then what to do after that.

:wacko:

I would wait, seeing the bfn is so hard.
I'm 2dpo, and waiting :(
I'm trying so hard to fill my time. I started filling all the nail holes in my trim around new windows, will sand and paint next. Also my DH threw out my last bit of kitchen paint and I need to touch up! Reaping it all or colour match? So many choices.
Who am I kidding, I can't stop thinking, and it's only two days! :wacko:

oh hon, me and you both, went to B&Q and bought bedroom paint, painting tomorrow, but that will only take a day then what to do after that.

:wacko:

Haha, on the same wavelength are we?
Oh and I meant re-painting, not reaping, stupid autocorrect
Good luck :dust:

Hi girls, Fertility Friend just confirmed that I O'd on the 14th and I'm 3dpo! My temp spiked up today Fxd it stays. That explains the crampy feels I had been feeling :) GL ladies!!!

ooh congrats for reaching the TWW! :)

FF just confirmed today for me also, im also 3dpo although i had so many random temps that i hope i have selected the most accurate ones

are you sharing your chart? :)
Sure I can share it. My temps were all over the place at first but I got them under control. Oh and Thanks :flower:

Hi girls, Fertility Friend just confirmed that I O'd on the 14th and I'm 3dpo! My temp spiked up today Fxd it stays. That explains the crampy feels I had been feeling :) GL ladies!!!

ooh congrats for reaching the TWW! :)

FF just confirmed today for me also, im also 3dpo although i had so many random temps that i hope i have selected the most accurate ones

are you sharing your chart? :)
Sure I can share it. My temps were all over the place at first but I got them under control. Oh and Thanks :flower:

Thanks :) I seem to love looking at others charts haha! Yeah your temps were up and down at the start of the cycle but look good around O :)

I resisted recording my temp everytime I woke up and just waited til the morning. I have noticed a temp spike so I have definitely Od :) perhaps yesterday *phew*

Hi girls, haven't been here in a while, busy week at work... Sorry to say, but seems like you can count me out for this month.. 11 dpo, no symptom at all, and temps starting to drop since yesterday... Just waiting for af now... :( so disappointed

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! But you aren't out til AF shows. Do you usually find a gradual decrease of temps to signal AF? I usually just get a sudden drop on AF day

So I did a test this morning. :bfn: Going to test again on Friday. Its CD29 today. I have a feeling I am out and all this nausea is just a blummin bug :cry:

try and stay positive sweetie, are you having any of your personal sypmtoms you get before AF.

:dust: to you.

try and stay positive sweetie, are you having any of your personal sypmtoms you get before AF.

I am getting the sore boobs and cramps like before AF. Its this nausea that is doing me in, I never get that and it has been coming and going on and off for over a week now :cry: Lots of CM too but I tend to get that before AF also. It would be more helpful if AF and Pregnancy symptoms weren't so similar lol

I am getting the sore boobs and cramps like before AF. Its this nausea that is doing me in, I never get that and it has been coming and going on and off for over a week now :cry: Lots of CM too but I tend to get that before AF also. It would be more helpful if AF and Pregnancy symptoms weren't so similar lol

i think thats what makes the TWW such a misery, so many symptoms that could be one or the other!!!

-Alandsa, Thanks I just hope and pray that it's the month for BFP'S!! I still having the crampy feel that only got a little worst last night it kept feeling more and more like AF. I kept feeling pressure like I had to wee it was just weird I knew that it couldn't be AF because she not due. The suspence kills me!!! _Jenba, Hang in there hun. Not over until the witch show her face.

-Alandsa, Thanks I just hope and pray that it's the month for BFP'S!! I still having the crampy feel that only got a little worst last night it kept feeling more and more like AF. I kept feeling pressure like I had to wee it was just weird I knew that it couldn't be AF because she not due. The suspence kills me!!! _Jenba, Hang in there hun. Not over until the witch show her face.

Thanks hun :hugs: This afternoon it feels like I have been doing some monster sit ups my abs are hurting and all I have been doing is sitting around lol! Can that be a symptom????? I really fancy a nice glass of red wine but I obviously can't just in case lol Another reason to know either way lol If AF arrives I can console myself with a nice glass of Merlot haha :happydance:

merlot nice, could murder a glass too!

the base of my back is so tender!

had no energy all day! painted one wall in my bedroom and gave up. :sleep:

xx

Jenna- I get nausea sometimes before AF...I always think it might be a pregnancy symptom, I should know better by now that in my case it's normal. It's not over till the :witch: rides in :) good luck
:dust: :dust: :dust:

merlot nice, could murder a glass too!

the base of my back is so tender!

had no energy all day! painted one wall in my bedroom and gave up. :sleep:

xx

Mmm merlot :)
I went from energetic yesterday to procrastinater today. At least you got to painting one wall, I haven't opened the can yet :)

if i am energetic the day before AF i know AF is coming!!! its one of my personal symptoms.

thought i better attempt something, just in case oh asked what i had done today :dohh:

my boobs feel heavy, i mean they are big anyway, but maybe as i am trying to take pressure off my back, its made its way to me:holly:

also my tummy rumbled half an hour after my jacket potato, did not feel hungry. :growlmad:

So I did a test this morning. :bfn: Going to test again on Friday. Its CD29 today. I have a feeling I am out and all this nausea is just a blummin bug :cry:
aww sorry to hear about your BPN :cry: when is AF due? some dont get a BFP until way after they were due

yes i know what you mean about the crampy feeling, i have been having that but AF not due for ages. we just somehow have to survive this TWW, :wacko: although to be honest im just glad to be in the TWW as its felt like a mission BDing every day - my god lol im glad to have a rest hehe! :sleep:

baby dust to us all - we will get there one day!! :) :dust:

aww sorry to hear about your BPN :cry: when is AF due? some dont get a BFP until way after they were due

yes i know what you mean about the crampy feeling, i have been having that but AF not due for ages. we just somehow have to survive this TWW, :wacko: although to be honest im just glad to be in the TWW as its felt like a mission BDing every day - my god lol im glad to have a rest hehe! :sleep:

baby dust to us all - we will get there one day!! :) :dust:

It should be due tomorrow or Friday (my cycles are not spot on the same each month) but with all these symptoms I just had to test lol
Lets hope that all this cramping is a good sign for you guys! Definitely sounds promising :happydance:

what do you guys think of this OPK? I think it might be -ve but not sure, i have had a slight spike in temp today also, but still not 100% im in the TWW yet lol

the test line is to the left

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=326656&d=1326906431

cramps cramps and more cramps!!!!!!

read about people having cramps and BFN

read about people having the same cramps and BFP.

so who knows.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"