January Girls!!

looks neg to me sweetie, as there is a darker part of the control line.

xx

I tend to agree, I think its negative hun but only just (if there is such a thing lol)

cramps cramps and more cramps!!!!!!

read about people having cramps and BFN

read about people having the same cramps and BFP.

so who knows.

:dust:

looks neg to me sweetie, as there is a darker part of the control line.

xx

I tend to agree, I think its negative hun but only just (if there is such a thing lol)

:happydance: thank god! Im in the TWW then :D correlates with my temps going up too - so do i do one last bit of BDing tonight as i think im 1dpo?

Yeah go for it!!!! lol :happydance:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! But you aren't out til AF shows. Do you usually find a gradual decrease of temps to signal AF? I usually just get a sudden drop on AF day

Tks for the message :) my. Temps tend to get a bit lower close to af, just .1 or .2... If it was only that I could ignore, but I also am completely dry, and except for sore bbs which is not uncommon to get, I dont feel anything... Just can't feel anything different from other months :/ well, I guess is try again next month, but feeling betrayed by possilibities, as I did everything right, cbfm, etc.... :p

alandsa, now i am confused, i thought you classed your first postive as your o day! yet your classing today as 1dpo!

:shrug:

i know my surge was only 24 hours, but i would still have classed it as 1dpo.

have i been doing this all wrong.

:dohh:

alandsa, now i am confused, i thought you classed your first postive as your o day! yet your classing today as 1dpo!

:shrug:

i know my surge was only 24 hours, but i would still have classed it as 1dpo.

have i been doing this all wrong.

:dohh:

Yes I have been confused too lol I have had different results based on which temps I gave FF but after trying to do a bit of research on it I selected my temps that I felt were most accurate and that made an O day of yesterday.

I suspected the first +ve OPK wasn't O day as my temps were low. However now my temp has risen much more which fits with O being yesterday and today my OPK is more negative

It's funny alandsa, as I have continued to take opks, and they are coming up similar to yours, but before my surge they were consistently completely blank.

I know we usually have some LH in our system, but as this is my first month I wonder if it lingers a bit until CD1 ?

I'm thinking about continuing to take them until my cycle ends so I understand a bit better what's normal for me :)

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! But you aren't out til AF shows. Do you usually find a gradual decrease of temps to signal AF? I usually just get a sudden drop on AF day

Tks for the message :) my. Temps tend to get a bit lower close to af, just .1 or .2... If it was only that I could ignore, but I also am completely dry, and except for sore bbs which is not uncommon to get, I dont feel anything... Just can't feel anything different from other months :/ well, I guess is try again next month, but feeling betrayed by possilibities, as I did everything right, cbfm, etc.... :p

It's really frustrating but also normal that we can do everything right but still only have a small chance of getting pregnant each cycle. So don't be disheartened it doesn't mean the same approach won't work another time :)

But also some don't have any different symptoms, a lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything :)

It's funny alandsa, as I have continued to take opks, and they are coming up similar to yours, but before my surge they were consistently completely blank.

I know we usually have some LH in our system, but as this is my first month I wonder if it lingers a bit until CD1 ?

I'm thinking about continuing to take them until my cycle ends so I understand a bit better what's normal for me :)

Yeah that's a good idea about taking them across the cycle. It's helpful to know. I have just read that as I'm using FMU I might have been getting some false positives, might explain my numerous +ves as I was using FMU in the last two but SMU for the others

Have you got a chart on FF? Sorry if I have already asked this I just find it helpful when thinking about these issues lol

Hey alandsa,

Yeah it's best to take them later in the day, 2pm ish is optimum but I've seen some people are noticing better results in the evening.

I do have a chart, but it don't have temps, I also have all my old sticks so I could post a pic? How do I share charting?

Oh Im sick of this dull aches cramp (and gas yuk!) I've had since O. I keep telling myself it's all in my head so I don't get my hopes up. Told a friend about my bleed and other symptoms and she says that's exactly what happened to her the month she fell. Must calm my excitement..... :wacko:

Yeah I took my first at 2pm but then thought the latter ones I would take in morning, as I got a -ve in the eve after having a +ve OPK at 2pm.

Have you been charting any symptoms at all? I have got months of cycles with just symptoms and period dates but only this cycle with actual temps

To share your chart page go to "sharing" at the top of the FF page, then under "charting home page" click on "get code"

Then you can paste it into your signature on here :)

Aww yeah it's really hard not to get too excited and symptom spot. I was so convinced last month and it was a BFN so I really don't want to get too excited this month

Yeah your bleed is a good sign for O :)

oh man, i cant believe it! well i only had a 24 surge so i am definatly using that saturday as o day.

aches and cramps are getting on me nerves, really thirsty tonight.

xx

I woke up this morning and I might be imagining it but the area around my nipples looked darker than usual, and last time me and DH concieved that was the first sign......
Also I have been having a lack of PMS that I had for my last two periods, although I only really developed noticeable PMS after my miscarriage, so I'm worried it's just my body acting weird due to the miscarriage!
If I ovulated the day I think I did (can't be at all sure as my periods have been irregular for a year) my period should be due in 4-6 days, so I think I'll try and hold off testing until the start of February as I hate BFNs - I would much rather just see AF! Particularly with my irregular periods, I'm quite happy when AF arrives as I have had cycles lasting 8 weeks before!
Baby dust to everyone!

I woke up this morning and I might be imagining it but the area around my nipples looked darker than usual, and last time me and DH concieved that was the first sign......
Also I have been having a lack of PMS that I had for my last two periods, although I only really developed noticeable PMS after my miscarriage, so I'm worried it's just my body acting weird due to the miscarriage!
If I ovulated the day I think I did (can't be at all sure as my periods have been irregular for a year) my period should be due in 4-6 days, so I think I'll try and hold off testing until the start of February as I hate BFNs - I would much rather just see AF! Particularly with my irregular periods, I'm quite happy when AF arrives as I have had cycles lasting 8 weeks before!
Baby dust to everyone!

boo hiss, to long cycles. horrid, just want to get if over with and start afresh.

you going to sit on your hands. :haha: thats what i am going to have to do as not to poas.

i have really sore :holly: never ever get sore boobs, hoping its a good sign.

xx

Ooh hoping that's a good sign for you 3outnumbered!

Hanfromman - fingers crossed you predicted your O day right. Have you been taking your temperature too? Fingers crossed for all these signs.

I however feel no signs yet but am officially in the TWW as FF confirmed I'm 3dpo now :) finally also got a -ve OPK on FMU so that must be a definite -ve :)

I do however have a stinking cold and cannot believe I can't use lemsip :cry:

Ooh hoping that's a good sign for you 3outnumbered!

Hanfromman - fingers crossed you predicted your O day right. Have you been taking your temperature too? Fingers crossed for all these signs.

I however feel no signs yet but am officially in the TWW as FF confirmed I'm 3dpo now :) finally also got a -ve OPK on FMU so that must be a definite -ve :)

I do however have a stinking cold and cannot believe I can't use lemsip :cry:

i hate the fact you cant take anything when preggers. any symptoms yet?

seriously lack of symptoms today for me, just sore boobs, told my oh that they felt bruised on the side, so now he just says let me just make sure, see if they ok. :dohh:

however am having building work done in the house, so think i have been distracted. am starving now cant wait Indian TA on its way.

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->