January Girls!!

Alandsa - excited that you are in the TWW! :)

3 outnumbered - lots of symptoms, sounds good! FX! lol at your hubby's response to sore BBs! :haha:

hanfromman -FX for you too! pretty neat that you are experiencing the same symptom that you did last time!

happy birthday Luckie3! :cake:

well i haven't been around for a few days, but am excited to say that i'm right about at O and am posting from sunny honolulu (escaped the worst snowstorm in the pacific northwest in 25 years to come out here!). so excited and thrilled and almost scared to really be getting going with cycle #1.... we are finally there....

Wow Jen! You are so lucky to be in Hawaii when its prime time! Enjoy yourself and get busy making babies :)
I'm sitting in the tww at 5dpo, wishing for a definitive sign to tell me one way or the other.
Good luck!

Hi girls, you can count me out for this month, af got me this morning... Good luck for u all, hoping seeing some bfps to get my hopes up again... X

Ooh hoping that's a good sign for you 3outnumbered!

Hanfromman - fingers crossed you predicted your O day right. Have you been taking your temperature too? Fingers crossed for all these signs.

I however feel no signs yet but am officially in the TWW as FF confirmed I'm 3dpo now :) finally also got a -ve OPK on FMU so that must be a definite -ve :)

I do however have a stinking cold and cannot believe I can't use lemsip :cry:

i hate the fact you cant take anything when preggers. any symptoms yet?

seriously lack of symptoms today for me, just sore boobs, told my oh that they felt bruised on the side, so now he just says let me just make sure, see if they ok. :dohh:

however am having building work done in the house, so think i have been distracted. am starving now cant wait Indian TA on its way.

:happydance:

That's good you have some good distractions going on :) sore boobs is a good sign *exciting* lol @ your OH they are so funny like that lol

I haven't got any symptoms except ones that could be for a cold. DH made me a lemon and honey drink so I could pretend it was a lemsip aww!! :)

I feel quite different about this TWW as I had really convinced myself I was pregnant and couldn't believe when AF came. So trying to be a bit more chilled this time. Just as I type this I'm actually symptoms sorting "oh cramps .." lol A chilled TWW as if! ;)

DH has gotten into the whole thing more this month as he was surprised that it wasn't as easy as you are always led to believe at first. He was looking at my graph and learning about my temps :) I'm so excited to see my first proper graph with temps *geek* :)

Hi girls, you can count me out for this month, af got me this morning... Good luck for u all, hoping seeing some bfps to get my hopes up again... X

Aww so sorry to hear AF got you :(

Alandsa - excited that you are in the TWW! :)

3 outnumbered - lots of symptoms, sounds good! FX! lol at your hubby's response to sore BBs! :haha:

hanfromman -FX for you too! pretty neat that you are experiencing the same symptom that you did last time!

happy birthday Luckie3! :cake:

well i haven't been around for a few days, but am excited to say that i'm right about at O and am posting from sunny honolulu (escaped the worst snowstorm in the pacific northwest in 25 years to come out here!). so excited and thrilled and almost scared to really be getting going with cycle #1.... we are finally there....

Awww you are so lucky! I bet it's beautiful!! perfect situation for making babies :) good luck!!

sorry to hear that AF got you lilygirl.:hugs:

i am trying to convince myself that my boobs dont hurt, so that when AF comes i wont be too disappointed.

jen, so if you concieve i hunalolo, will you call baby a hawian name?

xx

hugs to you lilygirl :hugs:

we have been talking about hawaiian names!! :) but can't agree on any that we like. we are taking a little road trip today (after a little more :sex: lol) so i will keep my eyes open for a hawaiian baby names book!

alandsa that is so sweet that he made you a lemon and honey drink! i am dying for some caffeine right now and DH keeps drinking coffee right in front of me!

hugs to you lilygirl :hugs:

we have been talking about hawaiian names!! :) but can't agree on any that we like. we are taking a little road trip today (after a little more :sex: lol) so i will keep my eyes open for a hawaiian baby names book!

alandsa that is so sweet that he made you a lemon and honey drink! i am dying for some caffeine right now and DH keeps drinking coffee right in front of me!

We what a meanie lol you can have one proper coffee per day can't you? Or what about decaf?

I keep smelling sausage sandwiches but no one is cooking them lol?! Is that a symptom lol!

Aww hun :hugs: Sorry :witch: got you.

got hit by bad cramps about an hour ago, cant be AF shes four days early!!!!

arrrgghhh!

officially bored of the TWW.

:growlmad:

Well I'm out. I've just tested and got a BFN 2 weeks post ov (if I ov'd). No AF yet but I'm still waiting my 1st post partum one anyway. Will keep trying to catch the 1st proper eggy! :winkwink:

Well I'm out. I've just tested and got a BFN 2 weeks post ov (if I ov'd). No AF yet but I'm still waiting my 1st post partum one anyway. Will keep trying to catch the 1st proper eggy! :winkwink:

stay positive, we are all in this with you. xx

I'm not feeling down about it bcause it was always going to be a long shot.:flower:
I just hope my body doesn't take too long to come back to full fertility. It's so variable when AF returns when BFing. :shrug:

Aww sorry to hear that the nasty witch has been doing her rounds :( someone steal her broom!

3outnumbered how many dpo are you? Did you have a FF chart? I keep looking through the charts on FF lol not really having any symptoms but then I'm feeling ill with a snotty cold. Also had BV and thrush just around O day and still not gone yet :( so didmt really get any fertile CM which is rare for me. Hope it didnt blow my chances this month. went to GP who examined me but still waiting for test results. I don't want to take antibiotics. I'm convinced that all this cervix checking has caused it (realised the handsoap I'm using is heavily perfumed) boo!

7dpo, poas this morning and you guessed it NOTHING what was i expecting!! silly moo that i am.

no i dont chart. perfumed hand soap oh no! your poor bits and bobs.

boobs still hurt, AF pains when i woke up, but nothing still i have put on a pad anyway.

xx

Tks for the msg girls... Bring it on February now :) wishing luck to u all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"