January Girls!!

Luck!!!! And :dust: :dust: for next round.

Stupid :witch: showing up all uninvited when she isn't wanted. Sorry ladies :hug:

AFM - 6dpo and waiting.....only just over a week to go....this is where it starts to get hard :( I hope there is some sort of reliable sign for me, but improbably just kidding myself.

Alandsa - get well soon, need to be ready for that baby :)

Aww hang on in there ladies :) when do you think you will test again 3outnumbered?

Yes how silly of me with that hand soap, I assumed as I was washing and rinsing my hands that it would be okay, obviously not :)

Lots better than I was before thanks everyone :)

Busying ourselves painting too lol

alandsa, i have enough ic's to test for 10 days, so maybe everyday until AF shows.

xx

hehe poas addict :D :D you may as well, to be honest think i would do the same, although dont actually know how many i have... *runs off to have a look*

I'm so sorry to hear about :witch: catching you ladies :( lots of :dust: for next cycle.

Ugh my boobs keep hurting, I'm not going to get carried away with the idea though as they have started to hurt before this month. (not sure when in the month though as I didn't pay much attention). They get crampy/itchy/burny.

I've also started to get creamy stretchy CM. also unsure if is is normal for me as this is a new thing for me to learn about too.

I'm now 7dpo, and unsure if I should start to test day 9 or not! I have a night out next Friday so would be nice to know, but don't want to be disappointed...

Sorry I'm rambling. My OH is not quite getting it, and was just laughing at me when I had a bit of a mental turn yest (got really angry when changing the bed sheets and I know it was stupid!)

Also do u ladies act Asif ur prego in the 2ww? As in do u avoid stuff like sauna, booze etc?

Enough about me for one night, but I do feel better now!! thanks for reading if you haven't fallen ... :sleep:

When I was in my 2WW last time (prior to my BFP for dd) I was on my honeymoon and wasn't even thinking about if I could be pregnant. I drank, ate blue cheeses and rare steaks, cycled up mountains and went in some 'hot spring' baths that had me nearly fainting. :blush:
I did keep up with my multi-vits though. :haha:

Yeah I take precautions incase I'm pregnant whilst in the TWW. The way i see it is that i may be and these early stages are so crucial to good development so dont want to take any risks that i could avoid.

Oh and I would also be cautious at taking a BFN as a BFN if you test early as it might not be, so you might not want to drink if you could still be? Although I hear we are allowed a glass of wine, although I feel too scared to do that lol

I am really not having many symptoms this month although only 5dpo now. Last month I had lots of symptoms and even had new ones I never get with AF. Found myself researching them in the hope they were a sign and found all sorts of answers but it was a BFN. So I'm trying to be a bit more level headed this time (I hope I can be lol)

I hear ya about symptom spotting. The month I was pregnant I had very few if at all symptoms. I know everyone, and every pregnancy can be different, it's so hard to not notice things though.
Today was a rough emotional day for me, the first 5dpo I did okay, now, not so good. I think it's my progesterone hormone's fault. It makes me emotionally unstable :wacko:
On to 7dpo tomorrow! Ahhh!

what a meanie lol you can have one proper coffee per day can't you? Or what about decaf?

I keep smelling sausage sandwiches but no one is cooking them lol?! Is that a symptom lol!

i have had the *weirdest* sense of smell for the past two weeks, which i know is just me symptom spotting, because i'm O now. (does anybody know how long positive OPKs last? the last two months, i've stopped testing as soon as i get a positive, but this time i've tested twice a day the last couple days, and it has seemed positive both times yesterday and today. it might be a little weaker today, not sure. and since the OPK shows when you're *about* to O, does that mean that I am today if i got a really strong positive yesterday??)

lol i wish i were drinking a coffee a day! we were both pretty hyperactive kids, so we have both agreed that i won't be having any caffeine while pregnant (or while TTC. if we end up moving on to cycle #2 i am definitely having several caffeinated drinks after AF comes. but positive thinking. she's not coming.).

btw, hugs to you pinkribbon :hugs: and dust to you for next month. :dust:

I hear ya about symptom spotting. The month I was pregnant I had very few if at all symptoms. I know everyone, and every pregnancy can be different, it's so hard to not notice things though.
Today was a rough emotional day for me, the first 5dpo I did okay, now, not so good. I think it's my progesterone hormone's fault. It makes me emotionally unstable :wacko:
On to 7dpo tomorrow! Ahhh!
Awww it's hard not to symptom spot isn't it. Plus during this time even when aren't directly thinking about all off this, it is still on our minds and really stressful. That can't help us when dealing with other stressful (or even non-stressful things in life :)

what a meanie lol you can have one proper coffee per day can't you? Or what about decaf?

I keep smelling sausage sandwiches but no one is cooking them lol?! Is that a symptom lol!

i have had the *weirdest* sense of smell for the past two weeks, which i know is just me symptom spotting, because i'm O now. (does anybody know how long positive OPKs last? the last two months, i've stopped testing as soon as i get a positive, but this time i've tested twice a day the last couple days, and it has seemed positive both times yesterday and today. it might be a little weaker today, not sure. and since the OPK shows when you're *about* to O, does that mean that I am today if i got a really strong positive yesterday??)

lol i wish i were drinking a coffee a day! we were both pretty hyperactive kids, so we have both agreed that i won't be having any caffeine while pregnant (or while TTC. if we end up moving on to cycle #2 i am definitely having several caffeinated drinks after AF comes. but positive thinking. she's not coming.).

btw, hugs to you pinkribbon :hugs: and dust to you for next month. :dust:

Well they can be +ve for a few days. Mine was for 3 days (but I used FMU) and I had almost +ve's the day before they started and the two / three days after (check out my chart below). I think it does reflect the strength of the hormone but the egg can release 12-36 hours after. I notice for some that's as soon as they get a +ve but others it's towards the end. FF says I Od on my 3rd day of +ves

Oh and yes that's when I started to smell foods that weren't there, around O day :)

morning ladies (yawn),

worn out, slept well, still shattered had a really weird dream where my oh is dying in hospital, by the end of it he turned into christian from eastenders.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

havin sharp pains in my uterus this morning, still tender bbs, oh says they look bigger, just wishful thinking on his part.:winkwink:

AF always gets me first thing in the morning when i awake, so u am safe for another day.

i do try to be better in tww as if preggers, but with my dd in the tww i went to chessington world of adventures and went on all the rides. :dohh:

It's funny a lot of my friends were really quite drunk before they knew they were pg, and the babies were fine, one friend was 6mo before she knew... Long story! And had been drunk so many times, and done strings u never should do pregnant, baby was just fine, but she was very worried when she did find out.

I might go for a swim with OH today and really love the steam room, don't want to put my life on hold for a maybe so I'm thinking about going in...

Thanks for sharing your thoughhts ladies, I hope this is another :witch: free day for those who need it!

8dpo for me, and (for scientific purposes of course..) I tested this morning, (neg) going to continue until af arrives, as it's my first month I know it's very unlikely I am pg, so its just about learning this time round. Then if it is a bfp, I can share with u all ! Cramps and nausea are still happening this morning. This may be stress related but it's getting old fast!

yes shineystar, for scientific purposes i too did a test BFN! LOL.

yes cramps and nausea and more soor bbs are getting old, just get on with it AF dont frustrate me so.

shineystar with my dd it was my first month of trying. :flower:

xx

yes shineystar, for scientific purposes i too did a test BFN! LOL.

yes cramps and nausea and more soor bbs are getting old, just get on with it AF dont frustrate me so.

shineystar with my dd it was my first month of trying. :flower:

xx

See we are contributing to science :happydance:

Aww that's nice to know.
It seems I can't count, I'm only 7dpo. Oops!

hey girls, Is it ok if i partake for this month (or whats left of it :lol:)?

Iv been temping all month, and quite frankly wasnt expecting to ovulate because its my first cycle since having my daughter.

Heres my chart (My Ovulation Chart)

I was just hoping someone could explain why i got such a high temp this morning!! crazy.

My previous cycle was only 32days long, and iv hit that today, so sofar so good.

:flower:

3outnumbered: ooh fingers crossed for you !! still got some good symptoms there *good luck* hope we can banish that witch lol :witch:

shineystar: yes i read that you can go into the sauna for a very very short time, and swimming is meant to be fine i think?

roll on contributing to science ladies hehe! :amartass:

Lucy: welcome to the thread - the more the merrier :) ooh your temps looks good, im not sure if you are used to FF but you can search to compare charts similar to yours, might be worth having a look. i had a high spike in my temp last cycle if you want to have a look at my Dec chart, although the following day AF showed :( boo!! although don't suppose that always happens before AF so could be a good sign too *fingers crossed*

p.s. your profile photo is gorgeous!! aww!

i had a friend who was 19 weeks when she found out she was pregnant and she was drinking and smoking and other things advised to avoid while pregnant.

For me i think its personal choice UNTIL you get that BFP then its NO naughty things like Alcohol or bad foods!the weekend before i found out i was pregnant with my son i had a huge weekend celebrating friends birthdays then when i found the following weekend i felt SO MUCH GUILT and my doctor told me that if the egg had implanted before my alcohol fueled weekend and i had damaged it in anyway the chances that it would have continued to develop would have been small, he said that for the first week or so they take the blood supply out of the blood that fills the lining of ur uterus waiting for the egg or period, so it doesnt automatically tap into ur blood supply so not to feel guilty when u dont know.

I think its personal choice until u get a BFP! my sister inlaw drank and smoked threw every one of her pregnancies and they all had low birth weights(she has 5 kids, son 8 girl 4 girl 2 twins girl and boy 6 months) the girls are all small for their ages and she stil smokes around them!! that disgusts me i dont know how she did it... :nope:

hey girls, Is it ok if i partake for this month (or whats left of it :lol:)?

Iv been temping all month, and quite frankly wasnt expecting to ovulate because its my first cycle since having my daughter.

Heres my chart (My Ovulation Chart)

I was just hoping someone could explain why i got such a high temp this morning!! crazy.

My previous cycle was only 32days long, and iv hit that today, so sofar so good.

:flower:

I haven't started temping yet (ordered my bbt therm so will start when it arrives), but from seeing other charts such an increase in temp is only ever a good thing! :dust: to you!

i had a friend who was 19 weeks when she found out she was pregnant and she was drinking and smoking and other things advised to avoid while pregnant.

For me i think its personal choice UNTIL you get that BFP then its NO naughty things like Alcohol or bad foods!the weekend before i found out i was pregnant with my son i had a huge weekend celebrating friends birthdays then when i found the following weekend i felt SO MUCH GUILT and my doctor told me that if the egg had implanted before my alcohol fueled weekend and i had damaged it in anyway the chances that it would have continued to develop would have been small, he said that for the first week or so they take the blood supply out of the blood that fills the lining of ur uterus waiting for the egg or period, so it doesnt automatically tap into ur blood supply so not to feel guilty when u dont know.

I think its personal choice until u get a BFP! my sister inlaw drank and smoked threw every one of her pregnancies and they all had low birth weights(she has 5 kids, son 8 girl 4 girl 2 twins girl and boy 6 months) the girls are all small for their ages and she stil smokes around them!! that disgusts me i dont know how she did it... :nope:

I agree with what your saying there :winkwink: what a story about your SIL!

I know my mum smoked with me and my brother, but that was nearly 30 yrs ago, different story nowadays!

3outnumbered - what dpo are you again? Hopefully your sharp pains are a sign! FX

Shinystar- I am there with you at 7dpo today. Go swimming it's fine, as for steam room and anything of the like (hot tubs, hot baths) its only once your temp increases too high, like a fever you need to worry. I cant see a short time causing harm.

I did some reading before on FAS - apparent most cases are caused during 18dpo to 42dpo (I'm estimating the days as I lost the article but it was around that), and by regular drinking of more than one per day. Also less than 8.5 in a week was sighted as not FAS causing(that one I think is crazy).

I myself would not have more than 1 drink every few days max just to be on the safe side. I just don't drink currently, haven't wanted one do no issues for me. I'm sure I want a few if I don't get my :bfp: but let's not think that far ahead right now.

Lucy- welcome, hope today is your day! Come on bfp! It sounds promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->