January Girls!!

Well ladies i'm out!! :cry: the :witch: got me this morning xxx

just started my tww, so I won't be testing till early feb! Good luck for everyone testing soon :)

Hi ladies. We've been away this weekend and I have missed this thread loads!!
Sorry to hear about all the visits from the :witch:, she sure knows how to swoop in and ruin things!

Good luck to everyone still waiting out the TWW. Lots of :dust: coming your way.

I still haven't had AF and I am still testing :bfn:, its driving me nuts! Next month (because my gut is telling me now I am not pregnant) I am going to start temp charting to see if that helps me figure out what is going on in my cycles. Oh how I would love the same length cycle each month :sad2: it would be so lovely!! lol

sharp pains in my :holly:, and where did them spots come from!!!! :dohh:

bored and tired of tww now!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Really sorry to those who the :witch: has got :(

I have got sore boobs this evening and slight twinges / cramps. Although had symptoms like this last month before AF

Sorry to ones who had the witch come uninvited. I hope its gonna be some BFP's by the end of the month i'm praying hard and taking in geritol,prenats,and I ran outta Maca :( But Oh has bought the Maca candy bar to keep him going 4000mg. Praying for you ladies as well. xx

Hi ladies, I hope all is good for everyone!!!! Well im offically on count down for my hubby to come home from Iraq on Feburary 2 YEA!!!!!:happydance:Well anyway Im on my first cycle 3-7 of 100mg and I took my last pill on sunday the 15th and now on CD14 and have been testing everyday since the last pill and I havent got any +opks yet:nope: I'm wondering should I be testing more than once a day to make sure I'm not missing it? cause I have only been testing in the morning at the same time 8am and nothing yet, Or am I just just getting worried over nothing and it may still be to early? I guess I'm just worried that its not working!!!!:shrug: and is there a certain brand of OPKs to use that are better? I have been using the first response one. thank everyone and lots of baby dust and I will keep you all in my prayers tonight!!!!:hugs:

Okay now i will tell you and all the other ladies other than ovulation that CM means nadda for pregnancy. BUT.... this morning it is EWCM and slimy around CP. weird (dont want to read to much into it) although i did get a little excited. (take me own advice much).

Alansda, are you comparing symptoms with last month that you recorded or just remembered. i'll join you with the sore boobs and bad back.

Luckie3, you still taking the maca we stopped after ov, was you supposed to keep going because opps i did that wrong.

might go and by a FRER today. xx

I had a substantual drop this morning :(,My Ovulation Chart Fortunatly not below my coverline although im not hopeful now.... I guess one temp cant make that much difference, If i can get away on my own i may buy a test today...

Either way AF is still a no show and im on cycle day 33 now :wacko:, Iv never had a cycle this long, and TBH was expecting a shorter LP because of BFing...Guess only time will tell x

Hi ladies.

While I still having cramps and sore boobs I suddenly feel different today, just convinced am out for this month. However I've ordered bbt therm so I'm looking forward to trying temping and learning a bit more. Also decided if still :BFN: at end of march I'm going to spoil myself with a cbfm. I love gadgets so I guess that's something to keep me going!

I also only work 3 days per week so need to keep myself busy, what's everyone doing to distract themselves today?

boo hoo!

used FRER and :bfn:

man, my body is winding me right up this cycle.

i am distracting myself by potty training my ds.

do you think the distraction is working!:haha:

just checked my symptoms from last cycle 9dpo, apart from the boobs its all looking the same.

started the day so happy!!!!

Lucy- that's disappointing about your bfn, but hold on just a while longer to test. If its only 9dpo then chances of you testing pos were slim.

Good luck everyone else! :dust:

boo hoo!

used FRER and :bfn:

man, my body is winding me right up this cycle.

i am distracting myself by potty training my ds.

do you think the distraction is working!:haha:

just checked my symptoms from last cycle 9dpo, apart from the boobs its all looking the same.

started the day so happy!!!!

It's early days mrs! I also got a bfn today but not bothered, just would be nice if I did get a bfp, then when would it start to show.

Really have convinced myself I'm out, so wish my boobs would stop hurting! Looking forward to a few drinks at weekend to cheer me up. Will be the first this year!

shineystar

sigh - :nope: have resigned myself, but like you i wish my :holly: would stop aching, they dont ache all the time though, my cramps are down to dull aches too. still feeling nauseas though, stressing about ttc no doubt.:wacko:

listen if i cant give up neither can you. :flower:

-3outnumbered, yeah I think I did still intake Maca after O. It's ok to take take all the way through even during pregnancy. The shakes taste great! It was said to be fine hun and so I wasn't thinking until I ran out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->