January Girls!!

UPDATE: Today after taking my kids to school I had the worst pain on the left side of my stomach that only lasted for maybe 35-40 seconds. It was sharp and pinchy like I don't really know what it could of been been it hurted like someone was inside me twisting it. Now it aches on that side a little wouldn't really call it cramps. Itchy boobs instead of sore for a couple of days but they ache from time to time not swollen like last month.

Lol we might have to just spur each other on for the next week! Af is due on Sunday for me and I'm like clockwork so this time next week I guess I will know for sure.

I think as we were away visiting family, we didn't bd again after o, and haven't done it since, so I've convinced myself I've got it all wrong! Well it's a learning curve anyway!

Luckie - what's macca?

-Shineystar, The Power of Maca

Maca has long been used to increase stamina, boost libido, and combat fatigue for good reasons. The root is a superb adaptogen, as it enables the body to more easily adapt to and regulate stress factors imposed upon it. Studies have also identified four alkaloids present in maca, which are known to nourish the endocrine system (the system in the body which is responsible for the production and maintenance of hormones). Maca root is a highly nutrient-dense whole food, as it is packed with vitamins, plant sterols, many essential minerals, amino acids and healthy fats. This is a particularly powerful and balanced food for athletes and those who are looking to combat stress or increase stamina.

Energy Food

Maca is a very potent food, and just a little maca sprinkled into recipes turns any meal into a supermeal. With an earthy taste that is mildly nutty with a hint of butterscotch, maca is easily blended into superfood smoothies, various milks, chocolates, or mixed into flour for dessert recipes. Alternately, use maca straight by taking in a capsule form, and enjoy its benefits anytime and anywhere.

Hi ladies! :flower:
Im young and hoping to become a mother soon! :eek:Trying to get all the support I can, But no one on the site seems to be interested in talking to me so Im hoping that someone will take intrest this time...
Baby dust to all! :dust:

welcome TMullins, why dont you tell us a bit more about your tcc saga. where abouts are you in your cycle, how your feeling etc....

:dust:

Warm welcome TMullins!! How are you coming in your TTC journey?

Im very early in, I havent been trying long, I thought at one point that I was gonna get me a bfp, but I guess we all get that way when you are hopeful. Then AF came last week and a very unusual one at that. I just recently got married (december.3.11) and have wanted a baby for a while, even though its early in, I lose hope because I have PCOS. But the Lord revealed to me that I will be able to have children, but the devil just gets me down....Ive just been looking to have someone to talk to and be there for me instead of tell me that I dont need a child.

Im very early in, I havent been trying long, I thought at one point that I was gonna get me a bfp, but I guess we all get that way when you are hopeful. Then AF came last week and a very unusual one at that. I just recently got married (december.3.11) and have wanted a baby for a while, even though its early in, I lose hope because I have PCOS. But the Lord revealed to me that I will be able to have children, but the devil just gets me down....Ive just been looking to have someone to talk to and be there for me instead of tell me that I dont need a child.

Don't listen to them - I imagine they are only saying to make you feel better, but it's the most natural thing in the world to want kids:hugs: is your doctor giving you any help/advice in getting pregnant?

Don't listen to them - I imagine they are only saying to make you feel better, but it's the most natural thing in the world to want kids:hugs: is your doctor giving you any help/advice in getting pregnant?

I havent been to my doctor to seek any advice, I get different responses all the time, sometimes I get that its okay, others its that I dont need it. But all that I worry about is how me and my husband feel, and we want it really bad
I really appreciate the warm welcomes

UPDATE: Today after taking my kids to school I had the worst pain on the left side of my stomach that only lasted for maybe 35-40 seconds. It was sharp and pinchy like I don't really know what it could of been been it hurted like someone was inside me twisting it. Now it aches on that side a little wouldn't really call it cramps. Itchy boobs instead of sore for a couple of days but they ache from time to time not swollen like last month.

is that the side you ov from this month then do you think?

i think the aches are worse than the cramps! :growlmad:

2-4 days until AF is due eeek! Well that's assuming I ovulated when I think I did - even though I have irregular periods I don't wanna the do all the ovulation/temp testing as I know I would get obsessed with it and it would drive me crazy!
About 4-5 days ago my areolas seemed to darken big time (and this happened when I concieved last year - it was probably my first symptom) but only for a day or two. After that they became sort of swollen/enlarged - both the nipple and areola, and they are still that way now, and also quite sensitive. My actual boobs are not sore though. For around the same length of time I have noticed a large amount of CM but unfortunately I don't know if this is normal for me in the run up to AF due date as I've never monitored it before :dohh:
In the last two days I have also had quite noticeable cramps/twinges/pressure, starting in mid afternoon and lasting a few hours.
I hope some of these symptoms might mean a BFP! Of course if I didn't ovulate when I thought, it is all a bit redundant!

is that the side you ov from this month then do you think?

i think the aches are worse than the cramps! :growlmad:
Yes it's the same side and yes the ache is worse! I'm feeling even more tired and lazy :sleep: don't want to move. And then it's cold out and I wanna stay snugged.:coffee:

2-4 days until AF is due eeek! Well that's assuming I ovulated when I think I did - even though I have irregular periods I don't wanna the do all the ovulation/temp testing as I know I would get obsessed with it and it would drive me crazy!
About 4-5 days ago my areolas seemed to darken big time (and this happened when I concieved last year - it was probably my first symptom) but only for a day or two. After that they became sort of swollen/enlarged - both the nipple and areola, and they are still that way now, and also quite sensitive. My actual boobs are not sore though. For around the same length of time I have noticed a large amount of CM but unfortunately I don't know if this is normal for me in the run up to AF due date as I've never monitored it before :dohh:
In the last two days I have also had quite noticeable cramps/twinges/pressure, starting in mid afternoon and lasting a few hours.
I hope some of these symptoms might mean a BFP! Of course if I didn't ovulate when I thought, it is all a bit redundant!
I hope it's BFP time as I have irregular to but I never go pass the 25th. So that's the testing day! xx

I hope it's BFP time as I have irregular to but I never go pass the 25th. So that's the testing day! xx

good luck and lots of:dust: to you!

hanfromman, that sounds really promising, i dont really notice my boobs much which is suprising since i am 40G!!! :wacko: (is it the same in US dont know)

well there big!

despite my ticker my AF is due wednesday too.

i am still waiting for more normal energeticness (is that a word) that i get a day or so before AF.

xx

Welcome TMullins- sorry others haven't been interested in helping you. I would suggest you start with trying to figure out your cycle. You say you have pcos. Do you get a regular period? How long is your cycle and does it vary. What was your first day of AF?
Ask any questions you like and the group is great for offering support and our personal experience.

By young I'm going to guess you are in your 20's. If you have been trying for a year with no result or you are pretty sure you are not ovulating then id suggest seeing a Doc about it.

Welcome TMullins- sorry others haven't been interested in helping you. I would suggest you start with trying to figure out your cycle. You say you have pcos. Do you get a regular period? How long is your cycle and does it vary. What was your first day of AF?
Ask any questions you like and the group is great for offering support and our personal experience.

By young I'm going to guess you are in your 20's. If you have been trying for a year with no result or you are pretty sure you are not ovulating then id suggest seeing a Doc about it.

My cycle usually varies, but lately ive had a normal 28 day cycle. This past AF started on Jan 15. Im really glad that now Im getting some people to talk to. And by young, Im 18. And we very recently started trying, Like 2 weeks, so im not expecting results yet, just hoping. Some of my family members got pg on the first try. But my mother on the other hand, it took her 7 years. But she was the only one that took that long...and on my dads side....fertil mertle haha.... But its just everyday life seems to sress me out now-a-days. I just am impatient and praying about it. Hoping for something by Valentines day, I know its soon, or my birthday in March. Im hoping to be a fertile mertle. But I guess we will see what happens.

hanfromman, that sounds really promising, i dont really notice my boobs much which is suprising since i am 40G!!! :wacko: (is it the same in US dont know)

well there big!

despite my ticker my AF is due wednesday too.

i am still waiting for more normal energeticness (is that a word) that i get a day or so before AF.

xx

hehe well I'm a bit envious as I'm a 30B! But when I got pregnant last year my boobs changing was my biggest symptom all the way through until the miscarriage (and in fact the soreness in them decreasing was what made me believe I had lost the baby, before it was confirmed by a second scan) - weird huh?!

Unfortunately I don't usually know exactly when my period is coming, until it comes, so I guess I've just gotta hope it never does! If it hasn't arrived by the end of this week, I'll start being even more hopeful :)

Sorry to hear that about your mc.

Dont remember having sore bbs as a symptom last time, although ds was a surprise. nausea oh yes. that was my ummm maybe i am pregnant.

:dohh:

My cycle usually varies, but lately ive had a normal 28 day cycle. This past AF started on Jan 15. Im really glad that now Im getting some people to talk to. And by young, Im 18. And we very recently started trying, Like 2 weeks, so im not expecting results yet, just hoping. Some of my family members got pg on the first try. But my mother on the other hand, it took her 7 years. But she was the only one that took that long...and on my dads side....fertil mertle haha.... But its just everyday life seems to sress me out now-a-days. I just am impatient and praying about it. Hoping for something by Valentines day, I know its soon, or my birthday in March. Im hoping to be a fertile mertle. But I guess we will see what happens.

Okay, we'll you've for plenty of time but generally it should happen within 6 months. Keep in mind chances of conceiving each month are low so it can take a few tries. There is lots you can do to ensure you get the sperm and egg to meet for best possible chances. Track what happens every month including how you feel, all the happenings down there, etc. have you picked up ovulation tests yet? So long as your doing the deed every other day you should be able to catch that egg. If you aren't already I suggest prenatal vitamins and omega oils.

To tell you the truth a lot of ppl schedule a pre-conception check up at their docs just to ensure they are healthy and ready to get on it!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->