January Girls!!

does anybody have TTC journals? i don't know how to add a link in my signature but i have one, would love to stalk other people's journals if you have them. :flower:

wow did i miss a lot over the last couple days! it took me about half an hour to catch up. :comp: list is updated, please let me know if there are any updates i missed.

nats77: so sorry :hugs: hugs to you and dust for next month.

jenba: thinking about you :hugs: it's not over yet for this month, but i hope the charting will help either way.

also thinking about everyone else in the TWW: alandsa, luckie3, 3outnumbered, indi84, shineystar, andersen1010, hanfromman, lucy_x, tmullins12311, hopeful42nd...

3outnumbered: hugs to you, sending you :hugs: and positive thoughts.
indi84 i think you and i will be testing around the same time, i think i will test around feburary 2.

luckie3: that maca sounds like good stuff. i will keep my eyes open for it.

danswifey31: yay so excited for you that your husband is coming home!! :) keep testing with the OPKs, how long is your cycle? i didn't O until day 16 this month. i use the first response ones too, and i test in the afternoons (i think there's a better chance of catching the LH surge in the late morning or afternoons?).

hanfromman: wow i'm excited for you! you are so close! :test:

hopeful42nd: i have been trying honey and cinnamon too, tasty stuff! i'm making hubby have it too.

dailensmummy: you are so right!! i was determined not to symptom spot and then as soon as we got back from the airport last night i was like, "hey my stomach feels funny. hey, maybe i have sore bbs. hey i keep going to the bathroom" when i know i am only 4dpo. ps - i think you did O this month if you got a positive on Sunday! sending you hugs and dust :hugs:

:dust: to everyone, it seems to be really busy in here right now!

Yes so excited:happydance: cant wait to be with him agian:hugs:! My cycle is never right cause I have endometrois and have irregular cycles but I have averaged it out to about 32 days lol:shrug:Well I woke up this morning in alot of pain and it has just gotten worse throughout the day I hope its doing somthing!!!! I tested twice today once at around no then agian at bout 5ish but nothing so I will wait until noon tommarow and see if all this pain was the cause of something

girls, need ur opinion... iam cycle day 18 (wed 25th) not sure but but had my surge on sunday (cd 15) then it went down the next day and today i went to do my OPK as normal and when i went to wipe (sorry TMI) there was blood. bright red/pink blood. so i put in a tampon and when i changed it the blood was mixed with EWCM so now iam confused. i was prepared to accept the new cycle if thats what it is but now iam not sure??!! just wondering if anything had happened like that to you.

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/understandingovulation.html

Pony number 4 on this site says O spotting is normal. It can take some time for that blood to come out. Hope that helps

Well another update ladies: Due Af today and shes nowhere in site,I have few aches here and there going on thats making think she's here. I'm scared to get to excited so I'm gonna give it 1 more day. My cycle hasn't been this late in 6mths so let's hope and pray.... p.s. Sorry -3outnumbered sending you lots and lots of hugs hun!

Well another update ladies: Due Af today and shes nowhere in site,I have few aches here and there going on thats making think she's here. I'm scared to get to excited so I'm gonna give it 1 more day. My cycle hasn't been this late in 6mths so let's hope and pray.... p.s. Sorry -3outnumbered sending you lots and lots of hugs hun!

fingers crossed for you!!! :) do you think you will test in the morning then?

sorry about your temp drop lucy.

well, i had my energy spurt cleaned bathroom floor, couldnt help myself, and have a bubbly and grumbly tummy. my AF will be here in the morning, these are some of my personal symptoms of :witch:

will send you a pity post in the morning.
:growlmad: :cry:

any news yet?? :)

If I ovulated when I think I did, and my luteal phase is 14 days, AF should be due today but no sign!
Still having the same symptoms, including the odd mild cramp/weird feeling down there, which makes me worried every time in case AF is on her way! And it might be my imagination but my boobs seem to be getting a tad bit sore to the touch, and the only other time I have had sore boobs in my life was when I was pregnant.....I so hope :witch: doesn't arrive in the next few days!

fingers crossed for you!!! :) do you think you will test in the morning then?
Thankyou and I sure will test in the a.m. trying hard to hold back my excitment until morning. I'm still achy kind of I hope it's a good sign!! :winkwink:

If I ovulated when I think I did, and my luteal phase is 14 days, AF should be due today but no sign!
Still having the same symptoms, including the odd mild cramp/weird feeling down there, which makes me worried every time in case AF is on her way! And it might be my imagination but my boobs seem to be getting a tad bit sore to the touch, and the only other time I have had sore boobs in my life was when I was pregnant.....I so hope :witch: doesn't arrive in the next few days!
Fxd for you hun, I really hope this is it :thumbup:

Yes fingers crossed for both of you!! :D

Lucky - you have done so well to hold off this far :) good luck for the morning!

good evening ladies,

well :witch: DID NOT ARRIVE this morning! ekk!

like Luckie i am trying to hold off my excitement, i am convinced she will still arrive in the am. :wacko:

:wacko:

Jen you must be having a fab time, seeing as you left us for a few days to :sex: in hawaii you minx.

i have a few:wacko: IC in cupboard which i may use in the morning as i will be 12dpo then, will chant to myself AF will be here just to prepare myself, but will wee in a cup, check to make sure no blood and wipe to make sure no blood then open the tests. i have been stung before, this will only make me one or two days late though.

shall i leave tomorrow and test friday instead?

opinions please?

Eeeek exciting!!! If you have some cheapie then you may as well test I reckon! :) how late have you been before?

5 months of 25 or 26days.

today is cycle day 27.

Also i have developed little white spots on my nipples, is that a pregnancy sign, is sounds familiar i might have to google.

xx

Ooh it's sounding good then for pg! I haven't heard of white spots before. I don't know how you are managing holding out til morning lol

good evening ladies,

like Luckie i am trying to hold off my excitement, i am convinced she will still arrive in the am. :wacko:

Jen you must be having a fab time, seeing as you left us for a few days to :sex: in hawaii you minx.

i have a few:wacko: IC in cupboard which i may use in the morning as i will be 12dpo then, will chant to myself AF will be here just to prepare myself, but will wee in a cup, check to make sure no blood and wipe to make sure no blood then open the tests. i have been stung before, this will only make me one or two days late though.

opinions please?

Definitely test in the morning hun :) Good luck x

girls, need ur opinion... iam cycle day 18 (wed 25th) not sure but but had my surge on sunday (cd 15) then it went down the next day and today i went to do my OPK as normal and when i went to wipe (sorry TMI) there was blood. bright red/pink blood. so i put in a tampon and when i changed it the blood was mixed with EWCM so now iam confused. i was prepared to accept the new cycle if thats what it is but now iam not sure??!! just wondering if anything had happened like that to you.

That happened to me this month too! I had a tiny spot on O day then a decent amount of blood mixed with cm on cd16. I googled it and it looks like a good sign but who knows! Fingers xd it's good news for us both :thumbup:

That is too exciting! Will be thinking of u tomorrow hope you get ur bfp!! :dust:

good evening ladies,

opinions please?

Excited for u too! :dust:
Looking forward to logging in tomorrow to hear about all your bfps :thumbup:

Tender time

found this while googling my white spots and guess what it can be either a sign of early pregnancy and it sometimes not. arrggghhh.

Sensitive breasts are often one of the first signs of pregnancy, and you may notice this even before you miss your first period. As soon as you conceive, your body is preparing to nourish your baby after birth, and by the sixth to eighth week of pregnancy, your breasts will feel firm and fuller.

If your skin is pale, you may notice the veins are closer to the surface. Tingling or even stabbing pains are also common, and the glands around your areolas (nipple area) may become raised.

‘Breast discomfort is a normal part of pregnancy,’ says M&B health visitor Jackie Walsh.

‘Your hormones stimulate the development of tiny milk glands, and from early pregnancy these will be making a form of milk called colostrum.’ This white substance may appear on the nipple occasionally but is nothing to worry about.

me and luckie need all your dust for the morning.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->