January Girls!!

Is an increase in cm a good sign? My head an eyes are killing me anything Ican take for now?

ooh dust to you 3outnumbered and Luckie3! :dust: hopefully 3 will be a lucky number for both of you. ;) thinking about you!! hmmm i wonder when your "morning" is for me. i might have to get up during the night and check the forums, lol :D

:dust: update :dust:

i got a :bfp: on a digi and faint on an IC, will post pic later, hubby run off with the camera!!!!

think will keep testing everyday just to be sure.

sitting waiting for the digi eggtimer, have not used digi's before, thought damn it should have read instructions, then bam it come up pregnant 1-2 weeks.

:happydance:

lots of :dust: post pic soon.

Congrats 3outnumbered!! Exciting!

I did an IC this morning as I was in such an angry and over-sensitive mood last night, that I wanted a reason for it that wasn't AF! Unfortunately it was a :bfn: though :cry:
I thought I saw a ghost of a line at one point but I'm pretty sure I was just imagining it. I'm still really confused by all my symptoms, as I never get some of them usually! Oh well!

Eeeeeek congrats 3outnumbered!!! :D can't wait to see the piccie!

Hanfromman - aww sorry sorry :( have you got the pic to post up. Sometimes they can tweak them on here to show up the lines better?

Eeeeeek congrats 3outnumbered!!! :D can't wait to see the piccie!

Hanfromman - aww sorry sorry :( have you got the pic to post up. Sometimes they can tweak them on here to show up the lines better?

I was so pissed off I just threw it straight in the bin! I really don't think there was a line there, just my wishful thinking:shrug:
If I'm out for this month I just want AF to arrive now, and I'm hoping that if my awful moods are to do with that, then it should come soon. I have never known PMS moodiness like it!! Although the BFN hasn't helped!!
I haven't got any tests left (probably a good thing) but I will order some and if no AF within a week or so, then I will test again. I can't be sure when I ovulated so if it was a few days later than I thought I guess there is still hope. We haven't done the deed for a week or so though as we've both been so tired, so just hope that it wasn't in the last week that I ovulated!:dohh:

:dust: update :dust:

i got a :bfp: on a digi and faint on an IC, will post pic later, hubby run off with the camera!!!!

think will keep testing everyday just to be sure.

sitting waiting for the digi eggtimer, have not used digi's before, thought damn it should have read instructions, then bam it come up pregnant 1-2 weeks.

:happydance:

lots of :dust: post pic soon.

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!! so when does that make u due?? what symptoms did u have? what cycle day did u pregnancy test?

i am 12dpo today, my IC yesterday was really faint looked like a shadow, then this morning with FMU i used digi and IC was still faint but pink.

Nausea main feature not enough to think i am going to be sick, but enough to gulp it away. sensitive boobs and white spots on nipples is an early sign of pregnancy. no bloating boobs no bigger. really bad back ache.

I also read last night that the prostegyne levels in your system get so high it somehow drys out your eyes, three days ago i had to take out my contact lenses because it felt like grit in my eye, have been wearing my glasses to give eyes a rest then read that online. who knew. :wacko:

Swollen Vagina can mean pregnany and AF i discovered online.

:dust: to you all.

I am not leaving you girls, so good luck.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
Congrats 3outnumbered!

Hanfromman- sorry it was neg :hugs:

AFM-11dpo today. Feel like this cycle is all but over. Got massive back pains and some AF style cramps at 1:30 am, cad enough to keep me up for two hours rolling around massaging. This morning, I feel cramps still like AF is showing, it seems early though,she's due 13 dpo but I've been cramping in that way since yesterday. Ill just focus on what's next in the plan.

Good luck to the rest of you :)

BFP for me!!!! doctors in the a.m. girls :) The left side of my stomach feels swoolen and lots of pressure at the bottom of my stomach. Hope everthing is fine. Congrats my pal @3outnumbered we did it! :dust: To all you Lucky ladies

i am 12dpo today, my IC yesterday was really faint looked like a shadow, then this morning with FMU i used digi and IC was still faint but pink.

Nausea main feature not enough to think i am going to be sick, but enough to gulp it away. sensitive boobs and white spots on nipples is an early sign of pregnancy. no bloating boobs no bigger. really bad back ache.

I also read last night that the prostegyne levels in your system get so high it somehow drys out your eyes, three days ago i had to take out my contact lenses because it felt like grit in my eye, have been wearing my glasses to give eyes a rest then read that online. who knew. :wacko:

Swollen Vagina can mean pregnany and AF i discovered online.

:dust: to you all.

I am not leaving you girls, so good luck.

Huge congrats lady! I'm over the moon for you! Funny how the IC didn't show but the digital did! Oh and your only one day in front of me :)

I can't wait to hear more BFP s cos it's just sp motivating that it actually can just happen like that!

AFM I have been using ICs in the morning, thought I had an Evap line yest so thought oh we'll it's not a positive. Then same again today but it's a bit easier to see it (it's like a red shadow and occurred during the time limit). I tried to take a pic but it turned out really blurry, will try again later.

Until its obviously positive I'm not getting too excited, well trying to stop myself anyway! Who knows maybe we could well be bump buddies 3outnumbered?

:dust::dust::dust: for all you ladies :happydance:

shiney star, my IC yesterday and today are faint edged pink all the way down, but picture will not show up!!!!

i am caustiously excited for you. little:happydance:

:dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

luckie well down. super news!!!!

do you have a pic to cheer the ladies up!

:witch: bring it on!!!!!

Luckie I hope it's a good sign, had a random surge (don't know if it's the right word) of cm this afternoon so I thought oh it's AF gearing up. But it's stretchy and creamy too. Also have a headache nearly all of the time and don't want to fill up on drugs, however im going on previous advice that the embryo doesn't absorb from your bloodstream until a few weeks in :)

Missed luckies post saying you got a BFP! Massive congrats!!! Let's make it a triple ;)

@3outnumbered tried again with pic, but still you can't see it. I took a test at 230 as well and it has a faint line that is def easier to see than yesterday's (had to squint to see yesterday's)

I do wonder if they all have a bit of an Evan on them? I'm tempted to try one of the digitals I've got in my drawer.... I can always buy more!

-3outnumbered I will sure have a pic. to show the ladies! I'm to excited :) Post it in shortly hun

Congrats lucky3!
So I broke down.....tested
And I'm pretty sure I are a faint line Andy eyes aren't playing tricks on me. I'm not celebrating yet though
I'll post a pic soon!

How do I post a pic?

Hi I think when u type your reply you will see a wee paper clip next to a smiley face, then choose Jpeg and I think that would be it (haven't done it myself so I'm sure someone who has will come along)

Gotcha. So here it is. Faint but I can see it, of course my screen suck, but maybe yours is better. One is in home lighting and one with daylight :)

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"