January Girls!!

and here is mine, there's a line there i promise

Attachments

• 2012-01-26 16.22.17191562960.jpg
    2012-01-26 16.22.17191562960.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 17
Hopeful yours looks just like mine, have you used These tests before?

I'm going to resist doing another until the morning, as if it is pos then my hcg levels will be better tomorrow :)

Wow, yeah our tests look alike and I think :bfp:! I used them with my last pregnancy, it was also faint about this time frame. They are 25ml tests so as good as any, only those new 10ml ones are better. I will also be testing again, but why not have a mini celebration! I may have to invest in a First response or clear blue digi just to be sure.

Oh and when I tested out my trigger at 6dpo it was stark white, so this is a change for sure.

Oh and when I tested out my trigger at 6dpo it was stark white, so this is a change for sure.

That's helpful to know thanks :thumbup:

Oh I wanna do a little dance and or freak out haha, but will wait until tomorrow, even if it's not hugely darker my AF isn't due until Sunday :wacko:

OMG - just logged on!! you have all been busy poas!!!!

i can see the line in all the photos!!!

lets hope from now on they all get stronger and stronger!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i am starving!!!!!!! :dohh:

:cloud9:

Eeeeeek congrats 3outnumbered!!! :D can't wait to see the piccie!

Hanfromman - aww sorry sorry :( have you got the pic to post up. Sometimes they can tweak them on here to show up the lines better?

I was so pissed off I just threw it straight in the bin! I really don't think there was a line there, just my wishful thinking:shrug:
If I'm out for this month I just want AF to arrive now, and I'm hoping that if my awful moods are to do with that, then it should come soon. I have never known PMS moodiness like it!! Although the BFN hasn't helped!!
I haven't got any tests left (probably a good thing) but I will order some and if no AF within a week or so, then I will test again. I can't be sure when I ovulated so if it was a few days later than I thought I guess there is still hope. We haven't done the deed for a week or so though as we've both been so tired, so just hope that it wasn't in the last week that I ovulated!:dohh:

yeah hang on in there as you never know :)

BFP for me!!!! doctors in the a.m. girls :) The left side of my stomach feels swoolen and lots of pressure at the bottom of my stomach. Hope everthing is fine. Congrats my pal @3outnumbered we did it! :dust: To all you Lucky ladies

yeeeyyyy!!!! :D congratulations!!! what lucky January girls!! woop woop! :happydance:

Gotcha. So here it is. Faint but I can see it, of course my screen suck, but maybe yours is better. One is in home lighting and one with daylight :)

View attachment 330461

View attachment 330462

congratulations!!!! this is brilliant! cannot believe how much good news there is in this thread! yippee!! :D

i wanna see the first post updated now with all of these BFPs :D :D

Ha!

you'll have to wait for the hunalalo honey!!!

sunning it up while we get all the rotton weather.

what a super de doper day!!

congrats to all our cautiously pregnant mummies.

xxx

Well I told OH tonight and while he said wait a few days until its totally positive he did have a cheeky wee grin he couldn't hide!

I'm just about to scare myself watching one born every minute. I actually did some shifts as an auxiliary in labour ward, and despite the gore and screaming it still never put me off! :wacko:

Well I told OH tonight and while he said wait a few days until its totally positive he did have a cheeky wee grin he couldn't hide!

I'm just about to scare myself watching one born every minute. I actually did some shifts as an auxiliary in labour ward, and despite the gore and screaming it still never put me off! :wacko:

Aww bless him and his cheeky grin :)

Ooh yeah I love one born every minute, it was a good one last night. I'm just watching the new series of junior doctors :)

Well I don't know when to test, I'm 9dpo and weirdly even though I think I ovulated 3-4 days after last month, my temps seem to almost overlay perfectly compared to the temps I took last cycle - check out my chart!

I have four ICs and two CB digi's. I guess I could have a 30 cycle at least as I Od later. So that would be Wednesday - any thoughts? :)

Ooh yeah I love one born every minute, it was a good one last night. I'm just watching the new series of junior doctors :)

Well I don't know when to test, I'm 9dpo and weirdly even though I think I ovulated 3-4 days after last month, my temps seem to almost overlay perfectly compared to the temps I took last cycle - check out my chart!

I have four ICs and two CB digi's. I guess I could have a 30 cycle at least as I Od later. So that would be Wednesday - any thoughts? :)

aww that lady was so cute! and the one with the water birth, she made it look so easy hehe.

umm i dont know about temps really as i never took them, but with regards to testing id wait until about 11dpo, you'll be disheartened without real reason before then. after that id do one every morning, and try to keep it at just one per day. in saying that i did 2 today, but resisted doing it a 3rd time to see if it got any darker.. :dust::dust::dust:

they cant hide it like we can.:winkwink:

i'm watching it on 4od online now! :wacko:

Congrats to ladies with BFPs :dust:

I'm out for this month :witch: late last night.

I know it was foolish but I really thought I was pregnant this month. Must try not to symptom spot so much next time as it's so disappointing.

Maybe we need to start a Febuary group now!

sorry to hear that Louise, dont forget to find and update us with your february results.

:dust:

Thanks, it's good to hear some of us January girls have good news!

xxx

aww that lady was so cute! and the one with the water birth, she made it look so easy hehe.

umm i dont know about temps really as i never took them, but with regards to testing id wait until about 11dpo, you'll be disheartened without real reason before then. after that id do one every morning, and try to keep it at just one per day. in saying that i did 2 today, but resisted doing it a 3rd time to see if it got any darker.. :dust::dust::dust:

Okay that sounds like a plan! So Saturday morning for me then eek!

Aww yeah she just popped that baby out in no time lol

Aww sorry to hear your news Louise :(

Oh and is anyone a VIP member of FF, it's great whilst you are in TWW as gives you estimations of your chart based on comparison to other charts

aah this is so exciting!!! January is a lucky month!!!! :dust:

congratulations 3outnumbered, Luckie3, Shineystar, and Hopeful42nd!! lol I miss one day posting and look what happens. :D

hugs to you hanfromman and LouiseSix :hugs: and dust to you for next month. I wonder how we can continue this group into February? this is a good bunch.

still waiting for my turn to test! lol i think i will be one of the last testers here. i think i am 6dpo today (maybe less? it's been six days since i had the surge on OPKs, so i guess i am something closer to 5dpo possibly. hmm either way i should be able to test on february 2. my period won't be due by then, but i don't know if i can wait any longer (i know my husband won't!) :) really really trying not to symptom spot, so i don't know if i am feeling anything. feeling really hopeful though. fingers crossed...

i watched born every minute, all i could think of was man i dont want to do that again!! :nope:

until....of course the babies were born!!!:baby:

To be fair the woman having a water birth did warn the midwives that she delivered quick after her waters broke, but hell that was quick!!!!

it aint that fast for everyone ladies sorry. :nope:

aah this is so exciting!!! January is a lucky month!!!! :dust:

congratulations 3outnumbered, Luckie3, Shineystar, and Hopeful42nd!! lol I miss one day posting and look what happens. :D

hugs to you hanfromman and LouiseSix :hugs: and dust to you for next month. I wonder how we can continue this group into February? this is a good bunch.

still waiting for my turn to test! lol i think i will be one of the last testers here. i think i am 6dpo today (maybe less? it's been six days since i had the surge on OPKs, so i guess i am something closer to 5dpo possibly. hmm either way i should be able to test on february 2. my period won't be due by then, but i don't know if i can wait any longer (i know my husband won't!) :) really really trying not to symptom spot, so i don't know if i am feeling anything. feeling really hopeful though. fingers crossed...

Thanks Jen, I'm not getting too excited until I see 'pregnant' on a digital, and I've decided not to do one until Sunday when AF is due otherwise I'll spend a fortune!
i watched born every minute, all i could think of was man i dont want to do that again!! :nope:

until....of course the babies were born!!!:baby:

To be fair the woman having a water birth did warn the midwives that she delivered quick after her waters broke, but hell that was quick!!!!

it aint that fast for everyone ladies sorry. :nope:

it's like car crash tv isn't it! Guess you just don't know how u will cope until you have to, how were your previous labours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->