January Girls!!

first was the longest, waters broke 2pm thursday had ds friday night 9am epidural. really boring.

second was induced labour, waters broke 3am dd born 6.35am, oh natural,not to bad.

third was overdue 5 days, waters broke around 2am ds born 8am, gas and air, pethadine. hated this one as his head was coming out and had no strength to keep the push long enough and it kept going back in so frustrating!!!!

i am hoping for a speedy one. just dont think about the labour you can worry about that in the last few weeks! lol

xx

Ahhh hello ladies. I'm kinda gloomy and happy at the same time,I took a pregnancy test on yesterday and got a faint positive and later that night a neg. and so at my doc. aptt. today another neg. so I have another appt. on Mon. to folloow up since my cycle hasn't showed an is very much late. I explained that dosen't happened and all other test came back normal so thats the only problem - test right now. I know I'm pregnant but here they won't see you unntil you get a + on their test and it Suck! Screaming Blood Test Now!!!!!

Aww you must be frustrated Luckie3! I dont suppose your negative tests were with evening urine? Perhaps could be too diluted? Not quite sure if that happens?

Aww you must be frustrated Luckie3! I dont suppose your negative tests were with evening urine? Perhaps could be too diluted? Not quite sure if that happens?
:nope: FMU and nothing. I am so frustrated.

Hey Ladies, first of all may i congratulate the BFP's :thumbup:

I am new to the forum and am here looking for advice really, my OH and I have been TTC for a little while, I am now 4 days late but am too scared to test as i don't want the bad news, I am getting cramps in my tummy and keep 'knicker checking' could I be hoping too much and preventing my period or is that just silly? This will be our first baby so I don't have a clue what to expect :shrug:

Do you ladies think i should test tomorrow morning or wait a few more days?

Hi Sherb, welcome to the group :) are you always regular in your periods?

If I was you I would test tomorrow, as you are already four days late :) keep us posted if you do! I think am going to test tomorrow but AF not due for a few days yet so might be a bit early

Hi Sherb, welcome to the group :) are you always regular in your periods?

If I was you I would test tomorrow, as you are already four days late :) keep us posted if you do! I think am going to test tomorrow but AF not due for a few days yet so might be a bit early

Hey Alandsa,

My periods have always been on time apart from the first month we tried, which was a bit odd, but since then regular 30 day cycles!

I think I may wait a few more days if I can handle it LOL

I will definately keep you all informed, its just a little scary - do you know what i mean?

Aww, yeah it is a bit scary! Have you got some cheap tests to try with?

Eek I don't know how you can hold on any longer hehe! *good luck*

I jut really really really do not want a BFN :wacko:

I shall discuss it with the OH now and see what he thinks about testing in the morning :winkwink: I will keep you updated with what happens.

I hope you get the result you are after in the morning! I will be checking to see how you got on........

thanks for replying to me, am off to bed now so night night and again good luck :hugs:

Aww go with what you feel is best for you, as it's hard seeing the BFN. I feel a but scared of that too do not sure if I want to test either lol

I will check in and update either way :) FXd for you :hugs:

Hey Ladies, first of all may i congratulate the BFP's :thumbup:

I am new to the forum and am here looking for advice really, my OH and I have been TTC for a little while, I am now 4 days late but am too scared to test as i don't want the bad news, I am getting cramps in my tummy and keep 'knicker checking' could I be hoping too much and preventing my period or is that just silly? This will be our first baby so I don't have a clue what to expect :shrug:

Do you ladies think i should test tomorrow morning or wait a few more days?

:hi: wELCOME! I hope you get you BFP when you test hun :thumbup: and lots of :dust:

hi Sherb! Welcome! :wave: i'm trying for my first one too.

excited to see your test results in the morning! you too Alandsa, i can't wait! :dust: :dust: sprinkling dust all over the place on you girls.

it feels like it is going to be sooooooo long before i can test. (next thursday at the earliest.) i don't really feel different (except tired, which i think is probably due to the fact that i can't sleep, thinking about the fact that i might or might not be pregnant. i think i have gotten a combined twelve hours of sleep in the past three days. trying to get some sleep this weekend... :sleep:

Eek I'm not sure what my result says. Left it a few mins and came back and I'm sure I can see a faint line, but it's really hard to see almost like I'm tricking myself... it wouldn't show up on camera I'm sure as I can hardly see it. Will wait til to test again to known if I'm just imagining it lol

Yes its a line and does show up on camera on my phone only just. Hope I haven't read it after the ten mins or what ever the time frame is as the tests didnt come with instructions

Now I have more ICs but also the clear blue plus and the clear blue digital - do I use them up now or wait a couple of days?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7632284.html

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7632283.html

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7632281.html

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 9
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 7
  • image_19707.png
    image_19707.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 7
Luckie that is so frustrating! and it always happens on a friday! spreading :dust: your way. lots of luck. :flower:

when you say you used fmu, did you get up in the middle of the night to any other the kids and then have a wizz? i only say that because at least once a night i get up to check on the monsters and need a wee, if its around 4 or 5am i would test then. :dust:

Alandsa, i saw a line on second and third one, what colour is it though?

do not do anymore today, you will make yourself cross if no line appears.

try an IC and DIGI in a couple of days, as one is pink dye the other blue.

xx

Ahhh hello ladies. I'm kinda gloomy and happy at the same time,I took a pregnancy test on yesterday and got a faint positive and later that night a neg. and so at my doc. aptt. today another neg. so I have another appt. on Mon. to folloow up since my cycle hasn't showed an is very much late. I explained that dosen't happened and all other test came back normal so thats the only problem - test right now. I know I'm pregnant but here they won't see you unntil you get a + on their test and it Suck! Screaming Blood Test Now!!!!!

my doctor wants a urine sample from me i am not going to do one till monday, just in case it does not show up on there test, dont think they are major sensitive, give my tests a couple of more days to darken up if you know what i mean.

blood test yuck, will def show up, but by the time you get results your tests will be really dark. vicious circle.

:dust:

Alandsa, i saw a line on second and third one, what colour is it though?

do not do anymore today, you will make yourself cross if no line appears.

try an IC and DIGI in a couple of days, as one is pink dye the other blue.

xx

its a pink line, an hour later i cannot read anything on the test but i know they say not to read after the time?

i will test again and wait to see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"